Posts by xviper2k

I couldn't care less whether terrorism-supporting scum takes me seriously. You are frankly beneath me. You can play the "we poor brown people" card all you want, you're just projecting your own racism onto others. I don't care what you look like or which imaginary friend you pray to, I only care that you at least have enough human decency to not excuse the brutal, targeted murders of hundreds of innocent civilians just because you cheer for the other team. You are a massive hypocrite.

I’m not talking about all Jews. The jews you are talking about were just living fine there. Shouldn’t have asked for more. Palestinians actually wanted to compromise but some Jews were entitled and didn’t agree and caused terror. It’s not an opinion but a fact.

Palestinians have NEVER wanted to compromise. Otherwise this would have been settled a looooooong time ago. That is the entire crux of the matter. Israel has given them many opportunities to settle for peace and the Palestinian authorities have rejected every single offer. They'd rather fight a decades-long losing war than swallow their pride and admit that co-existing with Israel is their only option. Meanwhile Israel gets stronger & bolder while the Palestinians remain in a never-ending, self-defeatist cycle of their own creation.

It was not Israel before and they didn’t own it. Palestinians lived there for thousands of years. You can’t take someone’s home just because your people apparently lived there long before you were born. Shouldn’t have left. It’s like your grandparents who you don’t even remember moving out from a house but then coming back and killing the new owners of a house. Like you can’t be serious rn

"Palestinians" (aka Arabs from the surrounding area) have not even existed for thousands of years. Only since 1920. Many Jews also never left. You obviously know nothing about the actual history of the region, only what other Palestinian sympathizers have told you.

I mean Israel was the invader so they started it. It's so funny to me to see people cry for Ukraine but say "it goes both ways" for Palestine.

Ukraine is fighting off invaders. The Palestinians are the invaders here. Obvious difference is obvious.

It’s not an equal fight so don’t act like it is. Israeli people are now going through 1% of what Palestinians went through for years and years. If you’ve never spoken about that before, but only complain now, it makes you either a hypocrite or a Zionist supporter. Not to mention, that the cause of all of this, isn’t people that are actually from Palestine. They have been suffering and still are getting the blame

And whose fault is that? Maybe the Palestinians should stop picking fights with a far superior force that they have zero chance of ever beating? Maybe swallow their pride and FINALLY accept a peace deal? Ya think? Just maybe?

Point taken but Veto shielding for this long hasn't done well for their neighborly instincts either, has it. I wonder if Biden will move the embassy back to where it was and start maintaining a better neutrality. Or even Audit Israel's practices to have governmental investigative truth to rely on to have a politically strong argument to withhold support or other actions.

Edit: Retracted a couple statements. They were made in poor taste. Edited some parts that were left behind to ensure message flow and clarity.

Continuing: I wonder when Israel would start seeing fellow humans as fellow humans. It stands to reason that if you normalize and assimilate, there is far more prosperity to be had than bitterly fighting it out over historical or repeated grudges. Violence begets violence.

There's no need to feign neutrality; everyone knows Israel is a strategic ally of the US, and is so for good reason, even if you don't agree with all of their practices. If we even attempted to be "neutral," everyone would see right through it.

As for Israel seeing people as humans, they're not a Nazi ethnostate. 20% of the population of Israel proper is Arab. They manage to live there peacefully. It's only the neighboring Arabs who continue to engage in acts of war who beget more violence. They have too much pride to accept peace despite being woefully outgunned. Israel has offered to negotiate multiple times, all denied. What else can you resonably expect?

Nobody was raped, Hamas attacked Israel same way Israel does to Palestine, Israel crimes are far worse

Do you have any other objectively false statements you'd like to make? Because you're on a roll.

But no, Israel will not attack the same way. Their retaliation will be much, much larger in scope, because they have the far superior military capability, and the Palestinians will once again only have themselves to blame for pulling the lion's tail.

the US should stop veto-shielding israel for a year, see how much they can continue to act out.

As an american I think the us played sugar daddy for too long; it's time to let the leash go and see how they fare on their own for a hot minute. Being a shit neighbor is one thing but its another to stoke the flames and act the victim when you get burned for it.

Yes, let Netanyahu off his leash so he can start dropping nukes on Iran. You really didn't think that one through, did you? We already know exactly how they fare on their own; they've already defeated literally all of their neighbors in war. And that was without our help.

1. Sure dude. You have never been there, so you don't know.

2. Of course it is. There is no thermometer with which you can measure sexuality. You lack logic and objectivity.

1. Yeah, let's just act like oblivious idiots and pretend the Internet doesn't exist, even though we're currently using it.

2. It is not. I'm sure someone's made one such thermometer actually, and I'm willing to bet it's not administered under the tongue. You lack the logic needed to realize your goofy opinions are not objective.

I never said terminology didn't matter. I just find the splitting of hairs to defend Lisa amusing. Burlesque involves striptease, does it not?

But I CAN say this is as sexual as a strip club, because it absolutely is, and their shows literally involve striptease (including Lisa's.) This is not debatable. It is factual. If you want to talk about intentions, I think the tacky decor alone says everything I don't need to.

Art is entirely subjective. You can't just dictate what is art and what isn't. If you want to claim this place is art, someone else could just as easily claim a sleazy strip club is art. Neither of you would be objectively right or wrong, leading the discussion nowhere. This is why I find the "it's art" defense to be particularly lazy.