KPOP STANS COMPARE IAC LUNCHBOXES IDOL GAVE TO FANS

• [enter-talk] TRIBUTE BATTLE CIX VS ATEEZ ft. LUNCHBOX TRIBUTES AT IAC

bypannchoaAugust 01, 2022

AVvXsEi2CgfHiCtxjyPpnK4zkDFg6rnJBFgCLMk_LGMfn1D5kIUYjY5K5_aq4RxUAzFlLmvLWwfNl9wKrq5UCWs9YSlL2hLQ3N_FKGSCxRUaJ4dsHn0YVXD3f-P_07OCS9t0U90DzwCzaX5hv6ttiXc3nvRsMfUcFkTC8OeEvelNzYgQ067Tu49m6_VMUb37=s16000

CIX's snacks midway

AVvXsEiI8SIID_IKXnIiAWVhgpp6dXLPo2qOPY3gwZB_U7DHTWmnTCrK-bwuzgSJuko4DD-M7BSR7WaALde2twpv5RN7m7B01_ohwFAp0snDEqcnpdpKnggg3JYxNKSwi4fXdMPxik-1hHcmwZAuAHYx6qyDpqzXwVGm-PEoTWubDXBfoB9SP759Kfw25Uui=s16000

AVvXsEgzmm0_p8DPPmD75YDOPmO_3B61bqcFvICvKdANAJ7_hq2p7CBgNvw9esysaXOJQYT5EYQdWu1wLNVT43OhIUVnSDlbr3FI3m-_S80w3DEPebczsijUrXjlJlTrQK9xhoVNKGSy-XCmA3gNnPNvJ0EDw6tCQNGKhTLyV9QdiCwLT95RlSEBJ9f4tBf7=s16000

And for dinner, they gave you a coupon where you can choose between jjajang myeon or fried rice at a high end restaurant

AVvXsEgDeQnRtjUiH6otJd5Rb9923vmIvArQBB5HXV_vzJDLOri-Z7oOWNbjDPvnbc7ez3g2kK1x4x4FVZSAPa4CPJ1BWqAafk0dngLqRB4aGJP0mnZvS5xOdMrsKtdzgWAhcQp4WnJxmnmnAo0oVnviXhirMAS8_rQIaIsTlrHU7NJUkKpXrAgmBkzMNwiJ=s16000

They even gave you sweet and sour pork

The idols who spent the most money on their IAC tribute this time was CIZ, congrats congrats
    Even the fans felt proud of it

Meanwhile, on the other end, you have ATEEZ who had a massive international tour, filled their pockets but are getting sworn at for their tribute

AVvXsEjkox6cNKjsT9FoAUVSFbV1pspr8BoF5wp7W130DtCRhS4qMXj-LK4Y9swPhOL5W6v-lH1uoL2rEmynkwrgX2-ljFeYXkUXwXKLJZdhswnBdpWvDgOBS21gwUqQjVG6gdrpELYMY1pdv6kJfR8N3wv0Sn8gRCq3GLUfikOTJhQM-3SkC_8QO3HK69b9=s16000

Meanwhile, there were no seats to eat those Kimbap Heaven omurice, so the fans ended up fighting between themselves
    It ended up with them taking out and eating on the floor

post response:
    [+326][-19]
    original post: here

1. [+128, -4]
    Because of COVID, there are less fans seats at IAC so is there really that much difference between giving out a 15,000 won meal and 6,000 meal? Why are they acting like 15,000 won is so expensive to them and embarrassing the fans like that?

2. [+152, -2]
    CIX are getting hated on for being flop-dols so what makes these idols who are even more stingy about their money than the so-called 'flop-dols' and making their fans eat Kimbap Heaven on the streets' floor?

3. [+140, -0]
    Ah... But Kimbap Heaven aside, they really ran out of space and had to eat outside like that?

3. [+78, -1]
    I've never heart nor seen people wait in a line for Kimbap Heaven..

4. [+59, -0]
    Wow but I find it likable to see idols treat their fans well like that. Food is important, you can tell they prepared it with sincerity

5. [+54, -4]
    ATEEZ had 150 fans seats. They have 8 members, if each of their members spent only 300,000 won (~230$) they could've sent all their fans to CIX's restaurants. Meanwhile they go around with their Rolex while being stingy about 300,000won

[enter-talk] I CAN'T HELP BUT COMPARE THE IAC LUNCHBOXES

AVvXsEhViqq7cLCwQrqAZIoVYA4kFSNEoGmuzRW4w755uQ5QPch5EwjRxFAwPDY2VLJvKL3dRax3mQx56Y017ERjDqYJHYR90GNLVWTC2fZba9He7kza3Ii_gkvRegKcY-j6YCLgCgQR8bXHg9VoC7uCsWBc8sEXjewGf5F5QV6RE24f_dLKIVMVqbXqgyZR=s16000

Even before entering the stadium, rice balls + hot pack, lunch and dinner lunchboxes
    Fried chicken + even fruits
    Nu'est

AVvXsEgpx4RO15FDG6GVw4efhE3tJiOSn31Pco0aEfL9_1sNS6Xtk74TTSRTZ-OKVHxYX_Uy_NDlFQY6Rfu4STGf3EfWpziAbvDKfEGVVHMNiUtZSaxNZWUJ02tT1n2Cj5PDnM7o1lQIvpht51u3OksXtbYdBUMV-qrrX0Z-Fsp4WDHbKKCwpevc0KopYF_a=s16000
    AVvXsEiFHR5mzMnw30SaiHZ5qQgkIFYr6eGJLPz4EJRX2o3HVEujSBUJr5gHQOTEBgsyFJ-7zZRwlm1gGv7m5pwDzO8wA1BwpcvbJQmTZJcW7dqUhHQMx8u00sSrHTijUNPnx4qSYwmwuOBHnjzlj7Q-TzqqDZMO1GBFhbNTLuS2PnQhit47qdWSh1UxAw-R=s16000

Lunchbox from Outback Steakhouse + 1 fried chicken per person from Kyochon Chicken
    The Boyz

AVvXsEieClTgEOgZFpVxDQVilzecLO67LMm-Z64eW76bP-J5vMsNHXMLDLe3985rFJMxCmJGt1WshBopULc1So-AKwIN1-m4koxyW8ubNbrSJrznxA0Za6DmZJxU9Y1qcznxtgLAlTeYN276vJBTXa13-fZEevmvm3J3SgeBkh8uozFJzvAR1ohML7EOf4Nk=s16000
    Lunchbox + Outback Steakhouse lunchbox for dinner
    Oh My Girl

AVvXsEgqI7AHCDqKbGrL50BxTFN82AZZqiPmGSPf4Yk7DrtEuouHsyq3bwyXrHLKLGRl2Talp1ncWPXcIglmuzvphI7kciLXIsl2M91KygeK6fgDPqVQqDbC9Wn-9VmKEVjM-TmU1ZmpnQC2ljH1dGWFA3Rnamjc-SHeSYeJoih4DHeDDK5K9FVZfN8w8WXl=s16000
    AVvXsEgEEfbgdl8qz6NQqfZY0YoqslZNgLwgJ8sFR0TadygbgEK-hDE1K_j-TtqvP7V6NCtkKRydQfazpkKCz-YPzfdjkKA5otcN1ie3QVPCtjtKQ54qhFOQIVwDygS9SYoETj-LeOpoCslf6WyNDKAjxsgr1zRX53yBzx8o-sSnsFoxju_HJLbpBAyWoFpr=s16000
    "2017 IAC SF9 lunchbox. The quantity was way too small. Can't even imagine the amount inside"

If I received something like those [referring to the 2 above], as a human, I can't help but be offended.
    Might as well go to the convenience store if I'm hungry on my way back and eat ramen while getting a f*cking reality slap

post response:
    [+90][-4]
    original post: here

1. [+55, -0]
    This is why I think it would be resolved if MBC could make a group order for everyone. People will always end up comparing with each other and from a small company's perspective, this can become very burdensome. Honestly, people come to such a crammed place to sit down and support the idols, at least take care of the food

2. [+41, -0]
    The more you go, the more comparable those tributes become.. As expected, not going to IAC is the healthiest solution for celebrities and it's also good for the fans' mental health ^^

3. [+36, -2]
    Just eat anything, anyways you guys are all just cash cows for them

4. [+18, -0]
    Why are the comments like that? If you go there, they must have something to offer in return. If they think that they can get away with this level of fan service, all the fans there will just turn their backsㅋㅋㅋ Just flop at this rate

5. [+7, -0]
    The 2nd to last picture with the sandwich, it isn't the only thing she gave... She took care of the lunch and the dinner, I don't understand why you omitted the other ones to get her sworn at..^^ Those are the pictures that the fansite uploaded
    AVvXsEjvgSsKXUDEevl0nUSQKDf07XIM27atiD_VoY6nLeYra53cqN6sIPKYZfcnwR3Wyvu9ga0Yn_q0bumiMVfsgwVUQ0fwUPSO-kWl3xdWnTitgDU17Lr7deeH2U5ip2y4aLHq7uDouHz5PwdxmSnBWeqN1_I3av5dfG6WBGctMevrp5pQW3BhGJdorT4H=s16000

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• Haha lol, that's funny. Are the fans now bragging who got the best lunchbox? ^^ Oh so the companies should know for next year now that it's a competition ^^

• but did they bow down to fans?

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Haha lol, that's funny. Are the fans now bragging who got the best lunchbox? ^^ Oh so the companies should know for next year now that it's a competition ^^

your favs may outperform my favs but

my favs lunchbox >>> your favs lunchbox!!!! ;-)

• Tbh they don't deserve anything good from Ateez since the locals don't stan them. Those guys put in hard work and are very talented. They were even asked on a program here about how they feel about being extremely popular overseas but totally nugu in Korea. People should go like Ateez and maybe they will give you a fancy dinner. At this point I expect that for international fans since they are supporting the group the most

• Tbh they don't deserve anything good from Ateez since the locals don't stan them. Those guys put in hard work and are very talented. They were even asked on a program here about how they feel about being extremely popular overseas but totally nugu in Korea. People should go like Ateez and maybe they will give you a fancy dinner. At this point I expect that for international fans since they are supporting the group the most

locals don't stan them but aren't these coupons and lunchboxes they give specifically to the fans who came to cheer them on?

LAFBL0s.gif

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

• locals don't stan them but aren't these coupons and lunchboxes they give specifically to the fans who came to cheer them on?

Yes lol it was highlighting the fact that the fan representation is disproportionate as usually an idol has more fans at home before abroad so that's one of the reasons ateez were asked about this oddity. Their fanbase in Korea is so small and they are nugu here, but in other countries people are seeing them as the next bts

• I'm sorry but for the longest while I thought you guys were just misspelling ISAC

Like what did I miss ?

It is ISAC but pc keeps translating it as IAC

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!