To Second Gen Stans, especially Cassies. Do you remember your fansite masters?

• Back in those days fandoms were not linear and had hierarchy, and fansite masters used to be on the top. These fansite masters had contact with a manager/staff in charge of fans' relations at the company. They generally gave instructions to the fandom on how to behave and what to do. For example, they would rally the fans whenever they wanted something from the company. Most of the time these fansite masters used to be very controlling and micromanaged everything about their idols. Like for example, if an idol didn't smile they would get a lot of hate (Krystal was notorious for this).

I know back in those days access to the international side was severely limited and i-fans barely had any contact much less influence. Heck idol music was not even called kpop. So I wanted to ask some older fans about their recollection of those days. Do you guys remember the times? Especially Cassies because TVXQ dealt with such fans quite a lot.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!