Posts by kazuyakamenashi

He has his own studio not a label.

Lay has his own company.

I see well still think they should turn all of exos music etc over to chanyeol or Suho. Wouldn't recommend lay because he hasn't been in the group in eon's and with his support of the CCP it would more than likely jeopardize exos future as China's ban on kpop and general problems with Korea would pressure him to neglect or cease any resources dedicated to it.

I feel like he was joking....

I don't expect any idol to say stuff like this seriously!!!

True a joke but a real joke😂 because let's be honest and realistic, these are celebrities their entire job is making money off of their work. Obviously they will be happy with more money. Fans are ATMs we all know this it's just people are delusional like their feelings are going to be hurt by some stranger you will never know personally is being paid by you because you like their content. This is no different than you buying your next IPhone when the last one broke, you know apple doesn't actually give a single fuck about you but you still go buy that next IPhone. So why should anyone be offended by his comment? This is true of all idols BTS exo etc all of them.

This problem can be fixed overnight. BTS judt needs to address the toxicity in the fandom do a group vlive and also have the members individually address their own fans.

Hybe can also release an official statement regarding fan toxicity and strict legal action.

But unfortunately these things happen alot in kpop fandoms because these people are making their idols money so these issues get quietly ignored by the idols and agencies by in large

The shade to JYP!!! I knew his ass got back to meddling in their music because they wanted to be a fun group and he was low-key pissed that they were doing well without him.

I think Jaebeom should take his time. He obviously knows his worth and I love that he's sticking to his guns. I hope he finds a company that can treat him well after all the shit at JYP.

Hmm I think he would fit in at aomg jay park is really cool and doesn't really bother his artists about their music. Yugyeom seems to be enjoying the place so maybe jb should give it a shot also helps when you are in company with people you already know.

Congrats you just saw the real face of kpop fans. This isn't just a twitter thing it happens everywhere

Are you srsly comparing a small drug purchase with all the sh*t Seungri accused of?

I’ll support bi if he comes back he was done dirty by yg

Lol doesnt matter what he's accused of. If all the evidence, witness testimony amomg other things are saying he wasn't part of it, then are you still believing that bullshit or what? 2+ yrs of investigations between the police,the military and hell they even roped the USA FBI into it based off this ridiculous meida hype bs that 90% of what was reported was proven wrong about.

But oh well i guess random person saying its all true is right then guess we don't need legal systems police etc because oof those people don't know anything at all🤣🤣 seungri isn't the god father or secret president of earth nobody's pulling strings for this dude😂 hell the only people to get strings like this pulled would be BTS why? Their reputation etc is too big and"scandal" would damage the countries image enough that government and private sectors would try to quash it. Seungri ain't that lol

ugh stupid covid i'm glad i had my vaccinations i hope they recover safely :crys::crys:

Yep and unlike the USA over here in Korea the pandemic was controlled by quarantines,masks and social distancing no shutdowns or idiots majorly ignoring the rules. The downside we are not America= the country that created the vaccine. So as a result nobody has access to it as the policy is to vaccinate its own population first before world distribution. So the clever way people here got the vaccine is taking a vacation in the usa especially family who has dual citizenship. Eventually idol companies will start doing that sending idols to the USA for a music video or something else that will take a month+ just to get them a vaccine.

You jumped to a lot of dumb ass conclusions. Where you feeling triggered? You can do genetic testing from blood, that is usually confidential information. If you are handing your genetic material out to strangers they can find out a lot about you. I'm not sure if SM perserved the blood or how it was sold, so to assume the is not longer viable without more info is dumb. Either way it is stupid to ever give away your genetic material without knowing what is going to happen to it. Science has been able to extract genetic information from very old samples before.

Whoopty doo they can run a genealogy report hurray for them. What else would they learn? Nothing just what your family tree was, something most saseangs will find out by stalking your sns or following you home.

There isn't much else they can learn besides family tree and disposition towards genetic diseases etc stuff that isn't free or cheap and only works on good dna samples not damaged one's. No saseang is a mad scientist or anything so they aren't learning shit about you.

I watched that horrible kpop evolution YT show and when they talked about how SM sold the blood of HOT members, that was so crazy and gross. That is genetic material that I hope isn't viable anymore.

😂😂😂😂 it's blood, there's nothing you can do with it but get sick from injecting it or eating it. ( Sick if its not the same blood type or the blood contains disease) blood is only " viable" for about a few hrs at most at room temperature.

If you think viable for kids?😂😂😂 Then you don't know how sex or biology works which would mean you are waay too young and should be in school not on a kpop forum. BTS isn't teaching anyone academia. The same applies for cloning.

I am so sad for Jimin. Imagine how he feels about this happening without his consent. These solo dickheads don’t even consider him as a human worthy of respect. They just want to flaunt the price it sells at later on to boost their own ego

Im sure he wouldn't care at all why? Because caring about everything that can happen with you would ruin your mental health and leave you crippled. Im sure him and BTS knows full well when becoming celebrities you are technically a product almost anything about you will be marketed in some way. There are certain boundaries but they fully aware people will cross those boundaries in secret or in public. This is why saseangs etc thrive today because there's money to be had off everything. This isn't something new it happened with beiber, many idols before them g dragon etc happened to many western artists etc people out there creep or not will pay top dollar for that stuff regardless of how gross, strange or absurd the object is

IF it were you nobody would care, honesty here in Korea these bored of life netizens willbash on anyone popular for tiny shit everyone else does. They could see a hundred people including themselves spit on the sidewalk, then go omg xyz celebrity is trash arrggh hate hate. The moment they saw them spit on the ground. Its just bullshit

Both aren't my type but I've heard more friends praise and select jungkook over any kpop idol when I show them mvs and stuff. So jungkook ig.

That's the popularity effect. Even if he wasn't the " best looking" of two people would pick him by default because hes world number one popular . Just like how most directors want taehyung for dramas, he's a good actor and just started his acting career and isn't the best actor in the world. But people want him because of the popularity they know it would bring in millions if not billions of dollars.

Lol niave you are about China lol those uighur youtube videos are 1000% scripted. If you learned chinese you'd understand how they are speaking it shows they're reading from a script or teleprompter off screen. Also China is very good at hiding shit its basically rich north korea

If this should apply to her then it should apply to everyone period. Without any objections

Also you are all defending him and trying to blame Seo Yeji

but Yeji told him to don't have physical contact or minimize them

she didn't tell him if you have a physical contact clean your hands with a tissue in front of your coworker like they had the worst disease on the planet -____-

You are also forgetting how crazy abusive relationships can be. You may even know someone personally who has been in one, the partner may not have said verbatim be an asshole. But the victims in these relationships are obviously not thinking rationally hence why we see situations where they cut off contact with their own family and friends etc at the request of their partners. She may not have said be insanely rude, but obviously she would be happy with the results regardless of what it is, being a dick in that situation ensures you don't have to deal with explaining the problem or having repeat encounters with them. Im actually suprised seohyun continued to try and get ahold of him. I know work was a huge part of it but if it were me i would have stopped.

That's like trying to pet a dog thats biting and barking at you then complain when it bites, like yooo did you not see the 9000 warnings before touching it. After the first rejection i would have left that dude alone.