Posts by kazuyakamenashi

It wasn’t an immediate cease fire, which is what Russia and China are supporting. The US resolution basically gave Israel carte blanche to do whatever they want with Palestinians until Hamas returns the hostages.

https://amp.theguardian.com/wo…fire-resolution-explainer

Easy fix the USA should pressure Qatar to kick out the Hamas leaders that living in luxury and peace. Let them be subject to the hunt of Israel America and Russia and watch how fast they turn th hostages over and end the war and agree to sustainable peace. Stop negotiating with these people tell them to cooperate or get nuked. Suddenly terrorism ends in 30s

Keep in mind ISIS mostly attacked Muslim majority countries and never Israel. Makes no sense for Islamic groups to attack Russia, which is siding with Palestine, unless they are secretly with Israel and want Russians to no longer support Palestinians

Wrong these people have a warped sense of r religion and see anything not their form of Islam as the enemy they want to wipe out everyone its our duty to wipe them off the face of the earth for good. Now we wait for Russia to take the kid gloves off and go blow up some isis bases overseas join America in ridding the world of this crap for good.

I don't stan them in the first place, but 9 times out of 10 'controversies' in Kpop are just people trying to stir up trouble.

And since when is it forbidden to film in a church? There are whole movies where people fight in churches.

Everyone wants to have their cake and eat it too basically the spiteful if you can do it so i can i mentality. The real reason this became a issue is because its "accepted" to clown 🤡 about this it happened to another religion.

Given how well Taehyung solo "Fri(end)s" did, i doubt Hobi would be any less.

That just shows that majority ARMY still gonna support no matter what they try to tweet to "stand on business" lmaooo...cuz in the end soon as BTS say they coming out with a album, they gonna be the first ones to add it to their library and forget about the boycott.

Granted, if it wasn't for this unorganized ass boycott, Taehyung could have easily did 10 million streams his first week for Spotify and possibly entered the Hot 100 at around #80 to #90.

Know what wll these clown fans should be focusing on? Real situations that can be solved. Like what's in the news now with that disgusting CEO of spire ent and agencies like that.

Something YOU can actually accomplish. No silly boycott bs is going to stop a war between nations you have to pressure your elected officials for that resolution not some damn kpop idols they are NOT the UN nor the president of your fuckin countries!

Also if they fired SB because of his beliefs, wouldn't that be considered wrongful termination?

Yes and grounds for the biggest lawsuit which they would lose. These 🤡 🤡 fans don't understand how the real world works stuff like that is why people don't take you seriously, you'd cry and complain fascist etc but are the ones trying to do things that would force people out by violence threat of violence or some other means of control because they don't agree with your political views or agendas on other topics. That's the literal definition of fascism the things you're democratic countries and ancestors from ww2 etc fought to stop you are a disgrace for wanting to bring back that which is a enemy.🤡🤡

There are peoe who moniter the call.

A person sits beside the member while they on call, and where headphones too, so they hear everything.

They usually only intervene if it's something really bad or someone brings up a controversial topic

Well i think they should give the option to the idol and encourage them to use it the moment they feel something is inappropriate

I rippped a fan a new one on Twitter that told him to educate himself and that supporting this and being against a company that works with US arms manufacturers is for Korean history 🤡🤡🤡. Bruh let me remind you clowns we Koreans, BTS etc Kpop we exist because of the USA and the weapons they make and sell to us . Ironically many of the best pieces of medical and military equipment comes from that one country in the middle east people want some rivers and seas in🤡 if it wasn't for support from certain nations we wouldn't exist because we wouldn't have a strong enough army to keep the north at bay and make China think twice..

Too many people know nothing and spout nonsense with no real understanding of the situation or it's history but will jump up to try to make this an idols problem

Another thing i can't stand is people who try to make idols responsible for every fuckin thing they support. Like earlier people were shitting on Felix because he had a coca cola bottle 🤡

This stuff is dunb the idols are not your elected officials they shouldn't be politicized. They are not your elected officials or nations ambassador that's who you voted for purpose. Idols are not the UN. It was ironic seeing fans say they were proud he came on live and apologized and said he wouldn't show the brand again 🤡 but at the same time say they are scared for him knowing he. Skz and JYP has a contract with that company knowing full well a breach of the contract can result in heavy penalties, a multi million dollar contract voided lol JYP will make him pay for it and he is legally bound by it. Stop forcing idols into these positions they are regular people they aren't your friends lovers or presidents.

Old gen has done it jaejoong notoriously has the worst saseangs some even brok into his house etc. one time he legit chased one down and clocked her over the head and berated them with curses afterwards. Nobody gave a fuck because people were based and red pilled back then now everyone is snowflake and would consider that action wrong when it was 1000000% justified

Enhypen boydguard got fired recently for hiting a girl upside the head when she grabbed on Jake lmaooo

This is exactly what I'm talking about lol fans get mad about it and demand the people be cancelled yet cry and complain when the idols are in distress or hurt because security is lax🤡🤡🤡 like bruh you can't have them do their job and not do it at the same time pick one this is like wanting police to deal with criminals while also saying get rid of police 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Fans are demanding the agency do more 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡 after the group was mobbed at airports and the hotel garage etc. I about gave up with this stuff. Because fans are the biggest hypocrites. Cry and demand the idols are protected after someone pushed or hit a member in the head with their phone when they got through security. But at the same time wanna cry and try and cancel security when they actually do their damn job pushing people away or cracking skulls suddenly they are bullies and now the company and group gets backlash for the security doing their fuckin jobs. For the idiots out there that doesn't understand security. S bodyguard is someone you hire to inflict violence and control upon others ensure YOUR safety and they can do this with or without weapons. It's like idiots that say they are against violence but will call the police to handle their problems 🤡🤡 you are calling people with guns and legal justification inflict violence on your behalf to gain compliance 🤡 .

Either fans you want security to do their jobs or not PICK ONE!

Well, for an offline fansign for ATEEZ, it said this:

Screenshot 2024-03-15 200130.png

I'm not sure how it is for online fancalls.

Likely the same but apparently doesn't seem like it because these things continue to happen without the idol or staff ending the call so it stands to reason they need to have someone actively monitoring the call so it can be stopped way before stuff gets out of hand

I think it was said he had it since he was little or since he was born, IDK 100% anymore what it exactly was, but when Mingi was on hiatus back than, he said he has this since he was little. Most of the time it won't be such a big deal for him since it apparently goes away after some seconds but he felt so shit back than, that he needed to take a break

He isn't the first one I saw who seems to have the same illness and had to take a break cause of that, but it is so weird to me if I see people who are having issues like this and still manage to get things done (I know of a Japanese boygroup member who also has this backpain issue and also took a hiatus for a while once, still that dude managed to get the black belt in karate and showed off on some shows how strong he can kick his foot and stuff)

These are what people call invisible disabilities. People can assume you are healthy when you aren't. They do not understand what processes you go through to make things work or if you take enough medicine to drug a elephant Just to function properly. Both are not ideal situations and in a place like the military you need ideal circumstances, that's why people you'd think wouldn't get exemption get exemption because they cannot guarantee you will have the ideal conditions that let you operate normally nor have access to your medication

Easy fix agency post a small clip that plays before the fancall starts telling you what is and isn't acceptable like certain political topics etc the usual no no's then have a manager or staff monitoring the conversation live and they or the idol can end that call instantly and then the video is sent for review to the agency to be sure whatever happened is 200% against the rules and then the user is informed of their misconduct and is issued a punishment, either a strike if its minor or banned from all fancalls or more severe actions like being banned from the fanclub so they are banned from official fansigns etc a blacklist

IDK how much this counts but Mingi of ATEEZ has cronic backpain since he was born. A few years ago he was on hiatus cause of it for some months

Since birth? Wow well it's likely some type of spinal issue and once military time comes around he might end up like scoups and get a grade 5 disqualification as medically disabled and be exempt from all military service both active reserve and public service