Posts by kazuyakamenashi

Soo for everyone else tldr female idol dating is just buzz and costs nothing, nobody loses a job loses money or go bankrupt.

Male idol dates? People go bankrupt lose jobs money losses people get kicked from groups etc the world ends protests and the company building gets set on fire and a member attempted assassination. Crazy how that works

Likely freak accident. There was a photo shown of the place where they fell and the people fell through the floor. If the floor itself was weak and gave way then thr building owner would be liable, abandoned property or not whomever gave you permission to enter the property for whatever reason takes some responsibility for what happens there.

Not a career lol. Just some attention

It works for male idols lol show some muscles and abs and everyone suddenly has your number and everyone is trying to cast you in dramas, cm deals and modeling lol.

Half those industry folk don't even listen to your group's music they just see hot guy and be like you're hired!

Because the people doing this stuff don't care about that nor do they THINK. They just act on silly emotions and never think what a b boycott is about. Want to end the conflict? All the idiot college kids go to your elected officials and protest and then goto every legislative hearing and vote VOTE them out of office and demand changes. You have this power in a free democratic country. Boycotting hybe isn't going to make the war stop

Wait. About this. X is a platform of information. Elon can show support to Israel, but you still can share information about what is happening in twitter, leaving that would be a bad idea. About the iphones, they have to throw away the phones that already bought? How that would help?

But you see that's the hypocrite shit that turns people away from their cause. "About the iphones, they have to throw away the phones that already bought? How that would help?" It would help if they lead by example. These are the same people that will demonize cancel others and tell idols they are baby killers for wearing certain clothing they own or use the Starbucks tumbler they own. So yeah if they threw away the item they already owned then maybe people would do the same. But to sit here and demand others do it but you don't is beyond hypocritical.

i'm surprised people don't see the satire in this lol :sweat:

People don't see the satire because as a result of this conflict we literally see antisemitism about aa high as it was in nazi Germany happening right now across western countries where you see clowns 🤡 from colleges literally chanting death to jews etc and school presidents doing Nothing to the point these people were literally brought before fukin Congress! You literally see people marching in the streets saying free Palestine while chanting Hamas death slogans of rivers to the sea while holding flags with Islamic texts on it that literally translates to death to the jews death to America etc with a Hamas leaders face on it that these clowns 🤡 think is a freedom fighter 😂 this is literally a dude that kills you own countrymen and wouldn't hesitate to kill you yet these people are ignorantly cheering for him . So yeah nobody is seeing the statire and taking this shit super seriously. It's extremely dangerous when useful idiots can be lulled into allowing or commiting atrocities because of social media likes all these people are doing this fake woke virtue signaling bs for social media im helping brownie points none of them even know shit about the conflict or the history of the situation or who literally owns that land

This boycott is bullshit because Hybe is not going to stop making bussiness with big brands, and most of the fans are not going to stop cosuming Hybe products. Palestinians are already are doom. Israel have the support of EEEUU, so nobody have the power to confront them. Gaza will belong to Israel, Israel will do it, dont matter how many childrens they have to kill, it will happen soon or later.

So, is useless. If they really care and believe boycotting this brands is going to make something, then they better stop supporting any kpop company, because Hybe or any company iwill not stop doing bussiness with those.

They don't care they just like fake woke virtue signaling bs hypocrite shit. Because if they were serious they would have been boycotting the Syrian civil war the war in yemen hell even boycotting Iran when they killed that young lady in street. Wheres all the outcry? Oh right Israel wasn't involved in any of that so they couldn't get mad🤡.

Wouldn't it be more logical to pressure big companies, schools and universities in the West not to give job and educational opportunties to Jews rather than targeting a Kpop company who has a collab with a particular music producer?? I mean all Jews will definitely support Israel. Wouldn't the impact be greater?

🤡🤡🤡 Can't be serious lol that's literally the definition of racism. The same could be said about Muslims because they are all terrorists and all these holy wars and terrorism comes from there including 9/11. But the difference here is we KNOW that this statement isn't true the vast majority of people there are not evil etc. but your clown ass can say that about Jews? 🤡🤡😂😂 If all jews are bad then so are all arabs.

Can't wait to see the debut let's see how good he is solo. As for everything else? The whole gaslighting bs is just meh it's nothing serious. The whole player thing lol it's what fans want they literally joke about idols being bad boys frat boys so🤡🤡🤡 can't be mad. Plus whatever relationship he was in they fully agreed to everything with him. People saying bad shit after a breakup should never be trusted without 100% proof. Also the idea he was having some beef with NCT sounds dumb when after the whole scandal happened Lucas has been spotted with wayv and NCT members multiple times and then again with SHINee members etc if he was "bad" none of these people would associate with him. People need to get off their high horse Lucas isn't a bad guy you 🤡 clowns are acting like hes fukin Seungri or Adolf Hitler himself wtf is going on? Did Lucas rape murder and kill some people did i miss something?😂

Like we all know how influential South Korea and Hybe is in Middle East politics. I mean, Hybe and BTS can easily end the war there!!@! Just send BTS there for peace talks.

Ikr demand BTS goto Qatar and negotiate with Hamas and boom war over🤡 ( yes i bet you these people think like that 😂 cause yes South koreans can just tell Israel and the entire middle east to stop killing each other and play nice 🤡)

There is no logic to fighting for the innocent lives being ended in Gaza?

Noted.

Don't be a clown 🤡 there's no logic with this fake woke virtue signaling bs hypocrite bullshit. Jungkook did collabs with fifa, Saudi arabia etc there's no fuss no boycott. Suddenly a war breaks out BUT instead of protesting, /boycotting your own government and pressuring your elected officials the things you can actually change by voting them out of office etc. NOPE lets start a boycott against big major businesses that operate in multiple countries like that's going to stop the war🤡. A silly ass boycott that 98% of your own people in the west don't even know about. Yet this is somehow some fuckin kpop idols problem? Yes let's burden some random Asians 6,000miles away that have no connection to the situation yes a people that are entirely disconnected from this by region, religion culture and traditions is somehow supposed to know about this boycott bs when your own fuckin neighbors don't know about it let alone care 🤡 also the hypocrites didn't delete their twitter and Facebook accounts didn't throw away their Samsung and Apple devices or their car and PC because all those businesses from Tesla, GM, Ford, Intel, Nvidia, Google, AMD etc are owned by or do business with " Zionist"🤡 lead by example and maybe the world will follow you. But yeas telling a company to stop making money totally works 🤡.

Hypocrite shit. Syrian civil war over half a million dead. Boycott clowns? Nope silent

Yemen? Silence, attacks on innocent people doing their jobs on cargo ships? Silence.

Egypt builds massive border wall with Gaza because they don't want Palestinians there and now even built a 10mile buffer zone a no mans land guarded by mines and soldiers gee i wonder why😂. Funny how none of these boycott clowns never learn dick all about history, the conflict or the people who causes all the troubles just maybe you'd know why no Arabic nation accepted them and even literally deported them but i digress.

But oh ya everything Israel fault because jew hate is the new you can't be racist to white people narrative 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

I mean, if i had the power of Gods like Jehova, Ala, Shiva, etc etc, i would alleviate the suffering in the world. For sure, i can tell any good person would to the same, only bad people would do nothing. So, or this gods are not real or dont care. Then, why i should respect this religions, why should you?

Feel the same way. Because logically the whole thing makes no sense. If I'm all powerful and all knowing. Then why would i need to test my people? Im all knowing regardless of free will it's basically an illusion because I know 100% what you'd decide to do even before you were created. Example i know you would be the first person to make fire regardless anything else, the. Why am i testing to see if you are going to do it?

BOYCOTT THE BOYCOTT :pepe-laser-eyes::pepe-laser-eyes::pepe-laser-eyes:

Yes because it's ultimately fake woke virtue signaling bullshit. Wholely expecting people 6,000miles away who have no stake in the conflict and are entirely separate from the situation by religion culture traditions etc, to somehow know and recognize a boycott that 99% of the average person in western countries don't even know about yet this is some fuckin kpop idols problem?🤡

Also notice how the hypocrites haven't deleted their Facebook Twitter or allkpop accounts nor have they thrown away their phone, PC and cars as brands like Intel amd Nvidia etc are entirely responsible for the shit you have and Elon musk owns Twitter and Zuckerberg owes Facebook soo and most server isps are owned by "Zionist"🤡 same with car companies

yeah but the worst part it's to assume they don't hang out. Heck, Jisoo have told us about them hanging out or stories about the meeting on weverse but if it wasn't for that we wouldn't know.

The thing is idols don't need to tell us anything or post pics on social media or whatever the times they do lol kpop fans are so into fanservice that think it's normal

Yes people need to get a fuckin life and go touch grass lol stop paying attention to someone else and do you. It's beyond 🤡 clown world to judge a relationship off social media let alone the brief moments you can publicly see them together. These people owe you NOTHING about their private life or their relationships with anyone regardless of who it is. Fans thinking this way seriously needs to seek therapy YOU need a doctor. KPOP is NOT therapy go get some real fuckin help people!

This whole thing sucks. And for kang it's worse because he started it. Everyone loves son because he's always been seen as nice caring etc. for context for kpop fans this would be like if another idol beat up jimin because he asked him to stay for the team. Everyone knows jimin is a kind sweet guy so beating on the kind adorable one always makes people angry. So this is why soo many are upset with him .