Posts by kazuyakamenashi

It’s absurd. Idols are highly skilled & trained individuals who have been preparing half their life for the vocation they are doing.

No one told Lebron or Messi when they were young, “please get some rest and take care of yourself. I’m worried.”

This kind of thing is usually focused on the girls.

The difference between the two comparisons is the sports industry has multiple levels of regulations,laws,rules etc and western culture prioritizes individual above all else. The total opposite exists in most of Asia, and the idol industry has gained a reputation of having slave contracts and very shit agencies that misuses and abuses their talents from the old sm entertainment to all the spire and hook entertainments out there. Plus the toxic cultural mindset of hard work means you are doing well, that saturated our society where you'd have people work themselves to death or injuries that are entirely avoidable, there's been countless documented cases of idols working with a broken leg in a cast etc when they should be resting among other things like that. THAT'S where this trend comes from where fans tell them to rest, it didn't stem from some toxic controlling mentality it originally came from geninue concern about their physical and mental well-being.

lmfao. I don't give a shit about Trump

Biden has no issues providing funding and weapons to Israel even as their military carpet bombs Palestinian civilians. The fact that so many people like you see no issues with that is grotesque and an affront to humanity.

Wrong everyone finds a problem with it. But guess what, war is hell and this happens in war regardless of who started it and whos involved. Guess nobody in these 🤡 colleges never read history at all. Unfortunately civilians are killed in large numbers in war. People forgot how wars are fought. This has happened since the beginning of time. More people died during the bombing of Dresden, nanking the death march, Korean war, Vietnam, yom kupor and the list, the yemen and syria civil wars all the various wars including the rawanda genocide than the supposed 28 thousand in gaza. It is interesting to see all this outrage over one country yet where's this energy? for China, Russia,iran syra Afghanistan, Yemen and more.

Always great timing from genocide Joe

🤡🤡🤡🔫 If this bs is about Israel. Remember the US will always support their ally regardless of who the fuck is president. Just be glad it isn't trump because Trump 100% would have nuked that area of the world to get the rid of the " trouble" permanently instead of years and years of" terrorist attacks" all the US has done under Biden was stay out of the middle east for the most part.

I wouldn't be surprised. I also wouldn't consider it weird as long as they give the members personal space and treat them as fellow comrades. If anything, that's wholesome.

No man will ever do this not even the gays lol the guys are not as crazy as the usual female fans ontop of that NOBODY wants to enlist early that's 🤡🤡 world if you join early especially over someone that doesn't know you exist 😂.

There’s that as well. I’m not counting it out. The parasocial dynamic plays a role in this.

But this isn't really the parasocial . This would be like say women's basketball or something like that. It maybe sports but are you invested in it? No because that thing actively makes you think that you don't belong there so as a result you don't frequent it. This is what happens with BG in kpop entire demographics are all but outright disregarded

The main reason we don't listen to BG isn't all this bullshit it's because 99.999% of male idols are geared and catered almost exclusively to women almost every song is something about his girl. Most fan chants and anything related to fandom is geared towards women almost to the point that most male idols don't acknowledge they have male fans unless they actually physically saw them in person. You can watch every live or even fanmeet where they address their fans almost always they say something along the lines of my noonas or any female related pronouns etc. Kpop fans find it hard enough to like someone if they feel like they are excluded and seems like they are unwanted as most bgs exclusively cater to their fandoms not the GP. Now if a kpop fan feels they don't belong there what do you think a casual listener= the GP would feel? You have your answer the only male group that made everyone feel like they belonged there was BigBang hence why they held gp forever.

I've seen someone say they bumped into Jungkook by the bathroom and that person really thought we were born yesterday.

Only way you bump into someone at the bathroom by accident is if you are stalking 😂 these people really say stupid shit 😂.

The only way I'd run into him in the bathroom was if i was part of his staff and he came into the same bathroom at hybe that im in lol and even then we'd have to somehow have the same i gotta take a shit timer😂🤡

Only time you accidentally meet a idol is you don't take pictures of it. Only time this happened was randomly seeing Jungkook and this was years ago. He showed up at a busking event and was just chilling in the crowd watching a dance crew kill some BTS songs. As a guy you look at him and is like oh it's BTS shrug and continue on with life. He got noticed and left because fangirls were making a scene 😂

Yes they have places to sleep not sure if the small labels have them but big labels like HYBE sm yg have these small resting rooms for the artists they have a couch that turns into a bed= futons. Besides that they have the multiple artists lounge which have comfortable couches chairs etc plus the various practice rooms which doubles as exercise rooms so it's not uncommon for them to have mats and other stuff in the storage rooms adjacent to the practice rooms. Plus these rooms and floors are highly insulated so they don't hear any loud noises ie recording booths and studios. This makes the place even more comfortable. Plus The area artists train at is separate from the rest of the employees. Example HYBE floors 3 through 6 are artist only so only the artists and their managers and s few select staff have access codes and key cards for those areas besides that the members of whatever groups have full reign of these multi thousand square footage floors to do whatever the hell they want. The only thing monitoring them is security and that's mainly to ensure nobody died,got hurt burned something down or an intruder entered the wrong floor. Plus these places act like mini cities as they have a small clinic for minor bumps and bruises first aid kits and full on restaurant cafeterias and cafes plus their own fully stocked gym facilities. Most idols don't need to leave work. So it's no surprise if enhyphen decide to stay at the agency.

I see different language packs available.

Screenshot 2024-02-10 at 8.52.18 AM.png

Yes you'd have to install one. But also here's the rub depending on which app store or website you use you could easily get a inaccurate version example some of the free or super cheap stuff found in the apple and play store for Android and iOS so many things are uploaded to the stores that neither can 100% curate the experience to ensure any app is 100% accurate to what it states it is hence why user feedback and ratings is such a big thing on them.

They can buy stickers with the Korean letters for their keyboard if they have an English keyboard.

That's just a gimmick and doesn't actually work. If you don't know the language structure you will just write jibberish with such a keyboard also you will have to get your PC to download the language pack to correctly write in that language. Source - IT administrator

Because they are Korean 🤡 lol that's why regardless of wtf year they speak their language. This is like telling a American to write something other than English because it's X year and it's a multicultural country.

Also konglish is way different than English. English classes though mandatory early on, isn't later. Unlike multicultural America and other Western countries the vast majority of the world does NOT share the same thing. Outside of itaewon everyone here looks like me and this is true for all of Asia. Despite it being 2024. Ill be hard pressed to find a foreigner because most the world still has a homogeneous ethnic group with an extremely strong and robust cultural and traditional value, hence why language etc hardly ever changes in these countries.

English in our country is a luxury a language learned for trade not to live by.

Also romanizing Korean isn't efficient nor easy its still easier to write Hangul than to write in Roman alphabet also not everything has a Roman translation