Posts by kazuyakamenashi

Because they are Korean 🤡 lol that's why regardless of wtf year they speak their language. This is like telling a American to write something other than English because it's X year and it's a multicultural country.

Also konglish is way different than English. English classes though mandatory early on, isn't later. Unlike multicultural America and other Western countries the vast majority of the world does NOT share the same thing. Outside of itaewon everyone here looks like me and this is true for all of Asia. Despite it being 2024. Ill be hard pressed to find a foreigner because most the world still has a homogeneous ethnic group with an extremely strong and robust cultural and traditional value, hence why language etc hardly ever changes in these countries.

English in our country is a luxury a language learned for trade not to live by.

Also romanizing Korean isn't efficient nor easy its still easier to write Hangul than to write in Roman alphabet also not everything has a Roman translation

Chan is a real artist

Everything about him is amazing fr

I would write a paragraph but I'm hungry rn so I gotta cook something

1900000000% FACTS.

Sidenote it's hilariously clown 🤡 world when stays complain to JYP and threaten boycott about x members not having x amount of lines on a song 😂😂 when it's literally 3racha that makes and distributes everything for all their music 🤡 got something to cry about cry to Chan lol

They are going by the overall logic that all kpop fans fall into even army does it and aren't immune to it.

i wouldn't care, why should i? :thinkerpepe:

Exactly this. He could pull a Hyuna when it comes to dating and I wouldn't give a single fuck because who you love is your personal business and you're responsibility NOT mine not your family or friends it's nobody's business but YOURS and yours alone fuck what anyone thinks or want. These 🤡🤡🤡 should focus on their own lives period!

Also, can we talk about how shit country Korea is? I mean, why on Earth their legal system still allow them to pay for sending hateful messages with a fucking truck? How messed up is that?

Freedom of speech and capitalism that's why 🤣🤡 yes the same can be done in America too. But here's the rub you have the freedom to do it but not free from the consequences of it.

Also reason why people criticize celebrities to death it's a real mental disease our country suffers alot most of it due to the fast modernization and collective trauma from multiple dictatorships and other unrest and pain and constant on edge because of the forcefal split of our nation and basically being locked in a war for 85yrs and going. Doesn't excuse people's actions but gives you context for why our nation Korea is a shit show there's a reason we call it jooseon hell.

to be fair, they were the ones who escalated it with threatening to sue the fan for defamation (which carries a jail sentence of up to 7 years

I hope they follow through our defamation laws are serious, even if the "accusation" is true you can still be found guilty. Either way fuck this fan. This was a non issue she turned a nothing situation into a hill to die on for no reason at all.

As others have undoubtedly mentioned the 3 sec clip shows what should have been the end of the call. He then ", allegedly" say a curse AFTER the call was over and the word used loosy translate to Fuck in English so how is a word randomly said out of context during in which both parties have assumed to have left each other somehow directed at someone? How the fuk do i curse at you when you left the fukin house already 🤡.

This type of clown world. Besides if they found the curse bad they could have contacted management about it or try to talk to the idol about it privately. Not sit here and cause a shit show especially when they are fully aware what would happen if you start throwing crap around publicly. So whatever consequences she deserves em

Regardless if the fan was right or wrong I still think this situation is her own fault. Why because she turned nothing into a big problem for no reason. Like I explained before, the fancall had ended he said what he said after they hung up so there was no expectation that you were still being addressed or spoken to etc. So why would you assume someone is talking to you? Especially when it's a single word that many people use for a variety of reason stub your toe? Shibal , drop the phone? You get the idea.

Regardless you know you aren't being addressed, plus like i said before if you felt this was an issue why didn't you settle the matter privately by talking to staff and the company about it or potentially ask the idol about it.

Putting it on blast all over the Internet just screams bad intentions, especially when you as a fan are fully aware of the consequences it bring

I stand by her tbh

I don't. Because this whole situation was entirely unnecessary. She's making herself out a victim when initially she wasn't.

For context for those that don't know shit about the situation. For some reason she started recording the fancall. She allegedly catches jiwoong cursing after her fancall was ocer with alnd and the call was officially ended between them. Why would you assume YOU are being cursed at if the person has already hung up? Common sense would dictate that if you and another party stopped engaging with each other and after you left they cursed, then 9.9x out of 10 it's not directed at you, likely another situation prompted their response could be they dropped something or hurt themselves etc.

Plus if you felt this was an issue why not talk to the agency about it? You as a fan know exactly what will happen by posting it publicly. That being said makes it hard to see her intentions as good.

Example me and you meet, and let's say you make coffee and i ordered one. After i got my order. I saw you as i leave drop a cup of coffee. But instead of letting it go as a harmless mistake or simply asking you or your boss if there's an issue I decided to go blast your mistake to every coffee shop in the world and everyone to see KNOWING full well what the consequences of that are. My intentions there obviously isn't pure hence why i don't support this "fan"

I deleted Twitter, Kpop stans are annoying.

Best decision ever it will save your sanity. Those people are clowns 🤡 with a capital C and the toxicity isn't just amongst a few people they follow but they themselves as they buy into alot of foolish bs with no evidence or research at all they are what you're enemies would call useful idiots. People that will serve a destructive cause even at their own expense if they think they are doing something "good" hence the whole fake woke virtue signaling phenomenon that has taken social media by storm. People thought the church of trump was bad nah these people are worse they happily claim to be against bullying while also telling someone to kys because they didn't agree with something they said and are triggered by literally everything, so bad that it would have been better for us in Korea to remain closed like Japan does with it's entertainment industry they have massive success and thrive without issues and are not pushed influenced or gaslit by bs from immature clowns in western countries telling Asians in countries 6,000miles away how to live etc🤡

Kinda hard to put SHINee in the comparison as one its a 5 member group and their music and style is different than Exo. Then unfortunately they have some troubles including worse. So SHINee is nowhere near operating at 100% including a member who's on a permanent hiatus. Whereas Exo hasn't had such misfortune and continues to toss out music in their style and image consistently without unfortunate circumstances befalling the group or it's members