Statement by the fan who was on video call with ZEROBASEONE Kim Jiwoong

• Statement by fan who was on video call with ZEROBASEONE Kim Jiwoong

Statement by fan who was on video call with ZEROBASEONE Kim Jiwoong Statement-by-fan-who-was-on-video-call-with-ZEROBASEONE-Kim-Jiwoong-1024x576.webp

1-1.jpg2.jpg

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

1. Even if I don’t know that idol well, I will always remember his name

2. I really feel sorry for the fans

3. This agency is truly the worst

4. I feel so sorry for that fan, the money and time she’s spent so far seems like a waste

5. Isn’t that fan a victim? She spent money and was criticized

6. A guy with such a personality became an idol… I feel sorry for the fans

7. Wow, Kim Jiwoong is really cruel, cursing at a fan who came to a fansign just because he was in a bad mood???

8. We should not trust the images of celebrities

9. I really feel sorry for that fan

10. There’s nothing wrong with being a fan, the company’s response is so poor

Original post (1)

Statement by fan who was on video call with ZEROBASEONE Kim Jiwoong – Pannkpop

• I stand by her tbh

I don't. Because this whole situation was entirely unnecessary. She's making herself out a victim when initially she wasn't.

For context for those that don't know shit about the situation. For some reason she started recording the fancall. She allegedly catches jiwoong cursing after her fancall was ocer with alnd and the call was officially ended between them. Why would you assume YOU are being cursed at if the person has already hung up? Common sense would dictate that if you and another party stopped engaging with each other and after you left they cursed, then 9.9x out of 10 it's not directed at you, likely another situation prompted their response could be they dropped something or hurt themselves etc.

Plus if you felt this was an issue why not talk to the agency about it? You as a fan know exactly what will happen by posting it publicly. That being said makes it hard to see her intentions as good.

Example me and you meet, and let's say you make coffee and i ordered one. After i got my order. I saw you as i leave drop a cup of coffee. But instead of letting it go as a harmless mistake or simply asking you or your boss if there's an issue I decided to go blast your mistake to every coffee shop in the world and everyone to see KNOWING full well what the consequences of that are. My intentions there obviously isn't pure hence why i don't support this "fan"

• Okay that's fine that is your opinion we all must have different opinions that's what makes us human.

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

• What I don’t get is, surely the company monitors and records all fan calls, so they should be able to check what was said? This protects the artists from exactly this potential situation.

Most fans seem to record their fan calls and with the rise of AI it would be easy to manipulate the video to have the idol do or say something inappropriate and release it to get them in trouble. Companies should record the idol doing the fan call so they can provide proof refuting any AI manipulation.

• Regardless if the fan was right or wrong I still think this situation is her own fault. Why because she turned nothing into a big problem for no reason. Like I explained before, the fancall had ended he said what he said after they hung up so there was no expectation that you were still being addressed or spoken to etc. So why would you assume someone is talking to you? Especially when it's a single word that many people use for a variety of reason stub your toe? Shibal , drop the phone? You get the idea.

Regardless you know you aren't being addressed, plus like i said before if you felt this was an issue why didn't you settle the matter privately by talking to staff and the company about it or potentially ask the idol about it.

Putting it on blast all over the Internet just screams bad intentions, especially when you as a fan are fully aware of the consequences it bring

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!