Lee Jieun's comeback ballad shows only 6.7m Views after 12 hrs - seems expectation on Taehyung has declined

• I thought with expectation of the appearance of Taehyung, the new video would at least hit north of 20M.

But as always she chose to lead with a weak ballad, composed by the guy who composed the poorly received Winter Sleep. Perhaps his song sounds good to her, but the general public has other ideas.

It is not definitely Through the Night.

But more concerning is the inability to draw large number of people even with Taehyung.

At least the initial uproar would have made the video viral, popping the view count. Which was probably what the former owner of Edam Entertainment probably expected too, since it would be the final appearance of Taehyung for quite a long time.

It seems the decline of BTS' power was more severe than most people, including Lee Jieun had predicted. She perhaps thought she would finally have an international hit, although her choice of composer for that is quite questionable, but looks like she will continue to remain as a local fad.

• IU should have never placed her bets on any BTS member. They have dragged my queen down with them. Next New Jeans will attack IU with their comeback. She must do something about this. We must fight back against these ballads and also Min Heejin. Save IU, Save her.

She brought it to herself by ignoring the advice of others who might know better

• Ok i'll be serious for once and take the bait.

Nevermind however it will perform going forward,

Hitting 20m within 10hours, what? Eight got 15m in 24 hours and that with a member that produced and sang on the song.

So far within the timespan from release currently, this is the most viewed and liked music video IU have had since then. Its trending #1 for mv's on youtube and in korea its currently the #1 youtube video in korea for both video and music videos.

If she cared about international charting she would not release an mv in the middle of the week, nevermind actually splitting mv and song track up by almost a full day. She simply doesnt gaf. For her the symbolic meaning of numbers, the time and date, chinese calendar, what phase the moon and whatever else she has cooked up in her brain is way more important when deciding how and when to release something.

• the dowager princess allowed the trojan horse of Ador into her studio and even helped give legitimacy to their mutinous upheaval and dethroning of IU’s K-O-R-E-A-N empire. The cold, long night is ending and the bunnies are here to play.

'*•.¸♡ NewJeans ♡¸.•*'

all this time. . . .。・:*˚:✧。

• The chinese calendar?

'*•.¸♡ NewJeans ♡¸.•*'

all this time. . . .。・:*˚:✧。

• FINALLY! Someone with a brain! How can someone call themselves an IU fan if they write a dumb comment like WhyKnock? It's MADNESS how many Kpop "fan" don't know how to do research. IU literally sitting on her throne for more than a decade now, in her own League, while basically no one has a slight chance to even have the same success. She has 21 Perfect All-Kill, Bigbang is the 2nd with SEVEN PAK! But sure, IU will care about the views and stats. 🙄

Her MV has almost 14M views in 24 hours! Some other stats for the clueless people!

pasted-from-clipboard.pngpasted-from-clipboard.png

pasted-from-clipboard.pngpasted-from-clipboard.png

pasted-from-clipboard.pngpasted-from-clipboard.pngpasted-from-clipboard.png

Nuff said, I think. You can find more stats on Twitter! Her 22nd Perfect All-Kill is coming soon. For the record, her fastest PAK was 2 DAYS! There's no one who scored a PAK faster than 2 days, the second fastest was 6 days, from Blackpink, I think.

• I dont think she cares about any charting bc she always release at the most awful hours, it's like kiddy game to her

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!