[Pannatic] SBS reveals VIDEO of Omega X getting abused by their CEO

• https://www.allkpop.com/article/2022/10/omega-x-canceled-their-original-flight-back-to-korea

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2022/10/omega-xs-agency-issues-an-official-statement-regarding-the-recent-member-abuse-allegations

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2022/10/omega-xs-agency-responds-to-fan-allegedly-witnessing-the-agencys-ceo-hitting-members-during-their-world-tour

According to an exclusive media report, OMEGA X members were scheduled to fly back to Korea on the morning of October 23rd from LA but their reservation was canceled after the abuse allegations arose online. Staff members who were working with the group throughout the tour returned to Korea on the said flight.

Spire Ent CEO stated, "We've been discussing canceling the reservations for 3 days because of the possibility the members could be onboard with fans. It's not true we have stranded the members in the U.S. The allegations were made by an anti-fan. I was frustrated because I have been working hard, pulling all-nighters but they wouldn't acknowledge or care for it. But I usually treat our members respectfully."

Meanwhile, the label released an official statement regarding the recent allegations that the label's CEO was abusing the members, saying all misunderstandings have been resolved.

"The controversial scene that circulated online happened after the celebratory meal at the end of the month-long tour. The members and the label were discussing and reviewing the tour for the next time. Then, the situation escalated while sharing the things that could have been done better."

So they admit the recordings of abuse that were circulated online are real, but they claim the situation was "resolved"? Get those boys out of that company, right now. They don't deserve to be yelled at, pushed, abused, by the CEO.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• source: A CEO is under fire after a recording of her assaulting and verbally abusing idols spread on the internet

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

My world is falling apart because it's really clear how poorly she treats the idols throughout the whole US tour. How could someone push another person just like that? Is she a human?

The group's name is Omega X. Fans said they accidentally met them.

Translation:

CEO: Did you (inaudible)?? Have you ever taken care of me when I'm having a hard time?

CEO: Do you want me to stop?

Member: (Inaudible)

CEO: What? Who do you think you are?

Member: X member is about to faint

CEO: I have fainted!!

(According to the person who recorded this clip, the CEO pushed a member so hard that he 'flew')

CEO: Stand up

I don't know if it's the fans or the idols, but somebody was then heard crying

P.S: All of the members in this group either have debuted before or participated in a survival show

(1TEAM, participants of Produce 101 S2, Seven O'clock, Snuper, Spectrum, Limitless, ENOis, participants of Under Nineteen)

theqoo

-This is the same group that was seen getting yelled at by their CEO in the airport not too long ago, right?

-The way the fan holds her breath as she cries totally breaks my heartㅠㅠ

-Oh Gosh... I couldn't bring myself to play the clip after reading the texts...

-Crazy b*tch, why should the members take care of her?? Is she sick in the head?

-That's really terrifying. Idols are human too.

-I'm not a fan of Omega X, but that clip brings tears to my eyes. Are we really living in 2022?

-Whoa... You trust someone like that to run a company?

-I can't believe companies like that still exist these days. I hope they'd let go of the members from their companyㅠㅠ Do you really want to do that to someone who has bet on their lives and worked so hard to reach this point?

-Just imagine how worse she could be when there are no people around...

-Please just let go of the boys if that's how you're going to treat themㅠㅠ They're not your emotional dump truck...

-Does she really think that idols are their CEO's slaves? This is assault and it's a serious crime.

-This sends chills all over my body... Why is she acting like that?? These idols are not your slaves.

-That is really serious...ㅠㅠ I don't think this is her first or second time doing that to the idols.

mKl7Ghm.png

• source: Omega X couldn't fly back to South Korea ... "Their flight tickets were abruptly canceled"

Omega X - Wikipedia

gn57uUS.png

sITaA7m.png

[단독] 오메가엑스, 결국 귀국 못했다.."항공편 갑작스럽게 취소"
    [SBS 연예뉴스 ㅣ 강경윤 기자] 소속사 대표로부터 폭언과 폭행을 당했다는 의혹에 휩싸인 그룹 오메가엑스 멤버들이 미국 투어를 마친 뒤 예정됐던 귀국길에 오르지 못한 것으로 확인됐다. 오메가엑스 멤버들은 당초 23일(현지시간) 미국 LA를 출발해 미국으로 오는 항공편에 탑승하기로…
    v.daum.net

theqoo

-I'm really worried about the members after reading this article

-I mean... Why do you expect the members to comfort and take care of you in the first place? Isn't that a personal matter that she has to take care of on her own?

-Since when do artists have to comfort and take care of their CEO?ㅋㅋㅋㅋWhat kind of bullshit is that?

-You are the one who should be taking care of the members, not the other way around.

-She should be seeking comfort from her husband, not from male idolsㅋㅋㅋ

-I hope they send the sick member to the hospital...

-Just because you're the CEO, doesn't mean they have to treat you like their parents.

-I don't know these guys, I have never seen their faces, but I'm really worried about them right now.

-The recording has been spread widely on the internet and look at her now, she still lies and claims that she didn't do anything wrong.

-The recording is all over the internet right nowㅋㅋㅋ I think the CEO is sick in the head. Why should they take care of their CEO?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Look at how shameless she sounded in the interview.

-The members are still young, though. I wonder how old the CEO is.

-This crazy b*tch should be going to therapist instead of beating up people.

-The members' parents must be really heartbroken to hear this...ㅠㅠㅠ

-How are they going to fly back to South Korea if all the staffs have already returned home?ㅠㅠ

-Hul... This gets me goosebumps all over my body. I feel bad for the idols.

mKl7Ghm.png

• "The CEO also clarified allegations about assault and verbal abuse, "It is a one-sided claim spread by anti-fans. I haven't slept for days, it's really difficult for me to the point that my nose even bled. I was just upset that the members didn't comfort and take care of me. I usually treat them politely, I talk to them in a formal manner on daily basis".

-Since when do artists have to comfort and take care of their CEO?ㅋㅋㅋㅋWhat kind of bullshit is that?

mKl7Ghm.png

• It was canceled because their seats on the flight could be mixed with fans.

No offense to the boys, and I know the Korean fan culture, but I doubt their seats would be mixed with fans, I just don't think they would be popular enough. Then again, they all come from groups and have been in the industry for a bit so maybe I'm wrong.

"It is a one-sided claim spread by anti-fans. I haven't slept for days, it's really difficult for me to the point that my nose even bled. I was just upset that the members didn't comfort and take care of me. I usually treat them politely, I talk to them in a formal manner on daily basis"

CEO stfu challenge failed

• GOOD!!!!!!! It's great to see so many stand up for Omega X

I've been posting about this ever since their company forbid them to use SNS to communicate with fans as punishment and ended their lives repeatedly as soon as the boys tried to start them

mKl7Ghm.png

• No offense to the boys, and I know the Korean fan culture, but I doubt their seats would be mixed with fans, I just don't think they would be popular enough. Then again, they all come from groups and have been in the industry for a bit so maybe I'm wrong.

I mean, there were definitely Korean fans in attendance (I think the fan who recorded this too? but maybe I'm wrong), but I agree with you that it isn't likely that there would be many of them and the chances of them sharing seats was minimal even though it seems the fans knew their flight schedule which makes me feel uncomfortable.

The company reps are lying through their teeth.

CEO stfu challenge failed

"It was spread by an anti fan, it isn't true" WE GOT YOU ON TAPE BINCH

mKl7Ghm.png

• Wait whatttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt, I didn't know about the sns thing I fucking hate this company :pepe-firing:

It's clear from everything that the company is being run by incompetent and unprofessional people and that the CEO treats them like subordinates/shrinks/friends/inferiors/whatever it fits the given moment. They're acting childish and vindictive towards the boys who just signed up for a job, not for all this bullshit.

mKl7Ghm.png

• It's clear from everything that the company is being run by incompetent and unprofessional people and that the CEO treats them like subordinates/shrinks/friends/inferiors/whatever it fits the given moment. They're acting childish and vindictive towards the boys who just signed up for a job, not for all this bullshit.

Obviously unprofessional, how do you expect idols get home without your help smh Fucking hate spire

• LMAOOOOO, an anti of WHO????

Right? If it was an anti of the group, wouldn't they attack the group somehow.

Or the CEO has delusions of grandeur and think they're a celebrity with antis lmao.

mKl7Ghm.png

• source: SBS reveals the video of Omega X getting verbally abused by their CEO

SBS reveals the video right after doing an interview with the CEO. You'd go speechless after watching the video. Click on the link to watch the full video.

[단독 영상] "오메가엑스, 소속사 대표에게 폭행·갑질 당했다"
    "니네가 왜 욕을 X먹어야 하는지 알아?" 그룹 오메가엑스가 소속사 대표로부터 수차례 폭언과 폭행 등 갑질을 당했다는 폭로가 나왔다.
    news.sbs.co.kr

FOdHj.webp

LGWEN.webp

'Bring it on'

gPzkd.webp
    'Do you think XX like you deserve to be loved?'

The members stood still like they were punished as they received verbal abuse

UeTkD.webp
    'Jaehan sat down because he couldn't stand the pressure'

dmMbi.webp
    'Is it so hard that you feel like you're gonna die? Mr. Kim Jaehan, quit being an idol if you always get sick like this every day'

Seeing Jaehan sat because he had a panic attack, the CEO went 'Elder~~ Quit being an idol when your body is not well like this~'
    (I looked it up and turns out Jaehan is the oldest member of the group. I guess that's probably why the CEO talked that way. I'm already speechless at this point)

yVskB.webp
    CEO: "Are you not going to stand up? Stand up. Stand up'
    Member: 'Please stop, CEO-nim'
    CEO: 'Do you have any idea how sick I am?'
    Member: 'You see that he's not feeling well right now'
    CEO: 'I'm hurting a lot. It hurts so much that it feels like I'm going to die'

BHyfl.webp
    CEO: 'Who are you? Who do you thin you are?'
    Member: 'He's about to faint'
    CEO: 'I have fainted (before)'

RSdWA.webp
    Member: 'Please stop, CEO-nim'
    CEO: 'Please stop!'
    Member: 'Are you okay?'
    CEO: 'Who do you think you're fooling?'

ykwLN.webp
    CEO: 'Did you treat me like that? Did you take care of me when I was having a hard time?'

I'm at loss for words...

XHSLt.webp
    The CEO suddenly pulled Jaehan, who made his way back to his hotel room

The verbal abuse continued even after they arrived at the hotel. Jaehan, the member who had a panic attack, fell down after being pulled by the CEO.

I heard the members of this group either have debuted before or participants of survival shows. That means they were really desperate to make their dreams come true and now they're being treated like this...ㅠㅠ

AgASR.webp
    Q: Did you yell at the members?
    CEO: What do you mean? I fell to the ground in front of the hotel elevator, just like Jaehan. It was really upsetting.

ujhRb.webp
    Q: There are people on the internet who claim to witness that, though?
    CEO: If you trace that account, you'll notice that they're an anti of our company.

adBVe.webp

zprAJ.webp
    lMrFR.webp

Q: Have you ever assaulted or abused them verbally?

CEO: You'll get your answers from their V Live Broadcasts or comments. Everyone talks about how there is no other company that takes care of their artists as well as we do. I even talk to them in a informal manner. I can show you the texts I exchange with the members. I only said, 'Have you ever protected me when I was having a hard time and when I fainted?'. That's all. What do you mean by assault?

I'm at loss for words...2

I know what it feels like to experience a panic attack. That was really inhumane of her to talk 'Elder~ Quit being an idol when your body is not well like this~'

theqoo

-Crazy. How can a person act like that...?

-The proof is already all over the internet and yet she still had the guts to come up with excuses like 'I talk to them in a formal manner' and 'I can show you the texts I exchange with them'. Besides, what kind of a company makes their artists protect the CEO?

-Why would artists take care of their CEO?ㅋㅋㅋ It's the CEO's job to take care of the artists, not the other way around. What's wrong with her?

-Why is she expecting the members to take care of her...? That's ridiculous. You can totally tell how evil she is from the way she speaks.

-I'm at f*cking loss for words right now...

-I just can't understand... Why would the idols take care of the CEO??

-I'm not even a fan, but this really breaks my heartㅜㅜ

-I watched the whole video and I feel really bad for the boysㅠㅠㅠ I was really surprised when that member fell because the CEO pushed him.

-Just let the boys come back home and go get investigated by the police

-What is she doing to these boys who are really desperate to make their dreams come true...? This is really heart-breaking

-Looks like that woman is out of her mind. What's wrong with her?

4C9EJFH.png

[단독 영상] "오메가엑스, 소속사 대표에게 폭행·갑질 당했다"
    "니네가 왜 욕을 X먹어야 하는지 알아?" 그룹 오메가엑스가 소속사 대표로부터 수차례 폭언과 폭행 등 갑질을 당했다는 폭로가 나왔다.
    news.sbs.co.kr

Video is in the link above.

mKl7Ghm.png

• "SBS reveals the video right after doing an interview with the CEO. You'd go speechless after watching the video. Click on the link to watch the full video."

THEY SET HER UP AND IT'S WHAT THIS ABUSER DESERVES!

mKl7Ghm.png

• The translation said "getting verbally abused" but I omitted the word 'verbally' in the title because CEO woman is pushing and pulling a member who is fainting due to her actions and that's PHYSICAL ABUSE.

mKl7Ghm.png

• russianvelvet it's not just audio anymore, there's a video and it's clear she's abusing them from it, I can't believe that shitty company left them in a foreign country alone as revenge for this getting out

mKl7Ghm.png

• I really hope the fact that it's getting news coverage keeps the pressure on them. This woman needs to be removed and have charges filed against her.

Really the thing about this whole situation that pisses me off... we already know companies guilt trip idols when they're on their first chance. All of these guys were in groups who are disbanded now which means it's their second chance. I can only imagine the guilt tripping, manipulation, and abuse they've tolerated just so they don't lose their second chance.

• There's a video I ...

pepe-oohpepe-ooh

I'm so glad SBS revealed everything like this because that company and especially CEO need to reap the consequences of their abusive actions. You can tell there's something fundamentally wrong with the way they're running their business from the CEO's interview.

They really set her up on national TV and I'm here for it! Let her lie live on air and then aired her abuse in video format so she can't even deny it anymore.

mKl7Ghm.png

• russianvelvet it's not just audio anymore, there's a video and it's clear she's abusing them from it, I can't believe that shitty company left them in a foreign country alone as revenge for this getting out

this is getting worse, like real worse. Like audio can be argued against, but like a video is a video, and I don' think a video like this would be staged. This is terrible. Absolutely horrific. These boys went through the mess of debuting again, and actually kinda succeeding, and this is what they get??? Fuck spire. Fuck everything it stands for (except OX, of course)

• I really hope the fact that it's getting news coverage keeps the pressure on them. This woman needs to be removed and have charges filed against her.

Really the thing about this whole situation that pisses me off... we already know companies guilt trip idols when they're on their first chance. All of these guys were in groups who are disbanded now which means it's their second chance. I can only imagine the guilt tripping, manipulation, and abuse they've tolerated just so they don't lose their second chance.

We were all hoping this would be their big break story but it's exactly like you say

mKl7Ghm.png

• Feeling bad for the boys, hope the company don't succeed to keep this under the rug

Now that it's been on the news and is going completely viral in Korea, hopefully there's no more sweeping under the rug of the situation.

mKl7Ghm.png

• Sad

whilst true it begs the question of will anything actually happen to said CEO/other people who did/condoned such behaviours...

there's lots of bullying in the workplace around the world where employment protections aren't so strong (I have no idea on SK Employment laws) and I have no knowledge of whether Omega X can even use this to get out of their contract

• whilst true it begs the question of will anything actually happen to said CEO/other people who did/condoned such behaviours...

there's lots of bullying in the workplace around the world where employment protections aren't so strong (I have no idea on SK Employment laws) and I have no knowledge of whether Omega X can even use this to get out of their contract

:peperain::pepe-comfy:

mKl7Ghm.png

• whilst true it begs the question of will anything actually happen to said CEO/other people who did/condoned such behaviours...

She's just lucky I'm not their manager or bodyguard. I don't care who or what gender you are, the moment you start abusing people especially put your hands on them im beating your ass. As for her right now since they are still in the USA in LA I'd say fans spread this news and the SBS clip to every news agency in the US contact everyone in Hollywood also because you have video proof get this dumb bitch arrested i know America plays no games about crime call the police hit LAPD and LA county sheriff office and have them do a wellness check and arrest her for domestic violence. Forgiener or citizens you are protected from legal action for calling 911 on someone else's behalf good Samaritan laws exist for this.

• This thread contains 50 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!