Posts by kazuyakamenashi

And the man is so confident that he tries to do the same thing even though he knows there is an investigation. Yup, HYBE should really upgrade security. Because the theft of Jimin's personal tax information and mail, the leak of Tae and Jennie's private pictures, and the leak of unreleased songs using Suga and Tae's name indicate a major security vulnerability.

See the issue here is people don't understand wtf social engineering means. Social engineering skills can bypass almost any security protocols. This stuff works on places with way higher security standards than a kpop company. The only way to defeat it is making your people robots. Social engineering takes advantage of the flaws in humans. This guy manipulated the members, and the staff of HYBE. So technically this is their own fault. Like how can you say vulnerability when Suga himself gave the guy the stuff. You see how dangerous social engineering is? It uses the people of the organization against itself. Could they increase security? Sure but then it would slow down things significantly and weigh on the mental health of the people involved as they would have to essentially operate in a zero trust environment even amongst each other and a place they thought was safe.

Example think if your mom called you about what you wanted for dinner but because of everything you started the conversation with hey tell me this secret code . before you guys could even talk. And these types of verification checks being done with nearly evey form of communication about anything.

Yes, but the problem is that the man had already been leaking the stolen files on Twitter and Instagram for a while. They should have realized there was already a thief out there long before this got to 10+ songs.

I'm sure they did. But you have to remember finding a spy amongst your ranks is very very difficult even worse when the person isn't even amongst you and you find out its an outsider. This type of revelation upheaval shakes up any confidence you once had. This happened to HYBE and the members. Imagine being Suga and telling this dude stuff thinking hes one of yours. He's done this with hybe staff its third party affiliates and the BTS members directly. Hes successfully fooled everyone. Besides jail time he needs to be taken in and studied you need to learn how he did it to prevent it from happening again. Hybe already had alot of security etc yet this dude walked over it like it was nothing.

I think some do especially those that produce music or make sure they learn how to and the very skilled vocalists. it does not make sense for one to practice so hard and get good skills just for clout when even those who can't sing get so popular anyway.

Their love for music drives them to sing and perform better.

True yes money and fame is a motivator but ultimately most idols are in it for the passion. You can tell which idols are just there for a paycheck. This industry is extremely hard competitive cut throat and rife with abuse overwork etc you really have to LOVE your job to do this, the pay offs are not always worth it you hear the confessions from BTS to jaejoong to many others that despite being rich af and popular af that the things they had to witness go through suffer etc wasn't always worth it. Some even said they discourage their own kids from doing it. So yes highly doubt most join for the money, because without the passion to actually love this job, the hardships alone not counting all the other baggage would make most people quit. Especially when alot of super successful idols keep going despite not being paid we have seen that with that one company that never paid their idols and actors

I also always take apple or orange juice! Some people think chocolate works, but that's actually a myth, as you probably know from your dad, it's too slow.

Yes it is slow the only way chocolate is fast is if its certain type of candy like a Snickers bar that's cookie chocolate nuts and caramel. When he gets low he will eat one of those and be alright afterwards. It's still nowhere near as fast as drinking something sweet.

But now he will be getting a insulin pump. He was so used to doing it the old way. This way he doesn't have to constantly remember to check his sugar or take a insulin syringe with him

If your bloodsugar is low, you usually start to feel very dizzy, weak and start shaking. All you can think about is sugary food (Me personally). The worst thing is to wake up at night because of my low bloodsugar, because then I go to the kitchen and grab anything with a sugary taste that I can find, while shaking and sweating.... so yes, it feels worse, but it' still more likely to die of a high sugar level because it actively damages the body, while the risk of low blood sugar is fainting and hitting your head somewhere. (Source: I have Diabetes type 1 since 10 years)

My dad is the same way which is why we keep soda and juice nearby since that's the fastest source of sugar should shit get real.

Yeah this one is more likely than some fluff about caring for Palestinian statehood

This boycott clown world shit needs to die off. Secondly the other nations not wanting Palestinians is something the jokers on here talking never took a history lesson from.

The reason they won't take them is two fold one is cultural/belief driven there's a big reason there's nothing but violence and civil wars in the middle east and kurds being genocided and Shia Muslim vs Sunni etc. this has nothing to do with Israel or the USA. Also Palestinians back in the early 80s founded the PLO and this terrorist organization was responsible for trying to destabilize Jordan Egypt and Iraq. This was the reason these countries kicked out all Palestinians from their territory and still won't allow any in.

Fun fact Egypt has a border with Gaza but doesn't allow anyone to travel from there, they keep the same "prison" border that Israel has.

I know. We've already discussed it here. He didn't know that content was such s big deal :clown: But let's not call the guy a rapist when he's not

Indeed some people like to do shit like that for dramatic affects. But it's also dangerous because it misuses those words, and their meaning when people try to apply to everything they dislike. Diminishing it's seriousness and runs the chance of the whole cried wolf thing eventually desensitizing people to it to the point they could theoretically ignore it when the real thing happens.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSEpS91jb9qnLjYWR9KOXA88rZXVve0KEmEOAN8O0b-p3uYM1ECK0bvxEKY&s=10

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

i know there have been a lot controversy involving criminal kpop stars and celebs that people would label as criminal adjacent throughout the years but for me, there's no bigger crime than when yuna took the time and effort to make a handmade pizza from scratch only to ruin the whole thing at the end by adding gigantic chunks of pineapple for no reason

She needs to be jailed for this blasphemy. Pineapples on pizza? What kind of heretical nonsense is this.

He's not a rapist tho

True he isn't, but it doesn't excuse him being a bad person. He saw a video and made comments about it. Sure he may not have known the full extent of what the others were upto. In an ideal world yes he should have snitched on them. In reality there's unfortunately alot of gray especially when you're own interests are at stake. Did he learn a lesson and become a better person? Hopefully, only time and his own actions going forward will prove that. Alot of people on here and elsewhere believe that once someone is a criminal they can't be reformed or ever atone.

Sidenote we know Hyuna fell for him because she likes the type of Guys that looks like Dawn. This guy just posted a selfie in which on first glance you'd swear to God it was Dawn you do a double take when you see him now 🤣🤣

Even if BTS just sit there and sing, they would still out perform the rest of Kpop for me. Their synergy on stage is just insane and that made me ARMY back in 2017. People talk a lot about BTS's synchronization but I think there are groups that are more synchronized than them in kpop. BTS are different because each of their members has tremendous presence and personality, so much that they carry it on stage with them too so together it just multiplies and mesmerizes those that get it.

Atlest you openly admit bias lol.