Posts by kazuyakamenashi

IDK how much this counts but Mingi of ATEEZ has cronic backpain since he was born. A few years ago he was on hiatus cause of it for some months

Since birth? Wow well it's likely some type of spinal issue and once military time comes around he might end up like scoups and get a grade 5 disqualification as medically disabled and be exempt from all military service both active reserve and public service

Weird af to you westerners that are 109% used to multiculturalism. This is NOT the case for the majority of the world. Most countries have a singular history, culture, ethnicity and customs and are homogeneous societies. So it makes sense to try to get folks that are as similar to you as possible to ensure things come together smoothly, none of it is racist or has ill intentions these people are simply choosing who's most compatible with them very much the same way you choose who to date and nobody judges if you're dating preferences are racist/sexist etc

Honestly she deserves to be dragged for it. So many idols were dragged already so she knew.

Also in SK, there are so many small business actually selling good coffee she could support yet she chose to go for that overpriced tasteless “coffee” brand… just because it’s trendy in SK. Her haters will have a field day and she had it coming.

🤡🤡 Tell me you don't go outside without telling me you don't go outside.

Here's a big difference with human behavior, people will often choose what's convenient and comfortable, plus remember these idols are almost always busy and tired, if you wanted a quick thing to drink you'd pick them because you know that the coffee will be alright plus convenient, all these other small businesses may not be open at the time, have a good price, have the kind you drink or isn't nearby.

Starbucks like other big brands win by convenience it's everywhere, so if you need a pick me up now regardless of time of day bet your ass it's open, bet your ass it's on the same street or one street over, same cannot be said about other businesses

Based on what i have read, in short he dated and slept with a bunch of fangirls and one of the fangirls exposed him for cheating on her by sleeping with other fangirls.

He was also accused of bad mouthing other nct members.

Yea nothing at all. Yet 🤡🤡 clowns at like he's Seungri,hitler and killed everyone in Gaza like wtf is wrong with people. Also bad mouth NCT?😂😂😂😂 People believe anything. Funny how literally after this blew up he was spotted with winwin and later on over the years seen with nct and wayv members and lately SHINee members sooooooo if there was some bad blood they wouldn't have been hanging out with him.

m, I'm sorry, what? Everyone you mentioned had so many shit dating scandals. Taylor Swift built her whole career on her relationship and breakups. 🤣 Disney POP stars are like Kpop Idols, LOL. Look at Hilary Duff, Miley Cyrus, Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, etc. All of them are talented, but their fans were crazy about their dating lives.

Difference here is Disney and their companies didn't kick them out etc because they dated etc nor listened to nutcase fans

It's not and it never was. Let's be serious

True kpop isn't about music regardless of how much they say it is. We know this is a lie, if it wasn't why are kpop idols always super hot models why are they always dolled up with makeup, why is their such an isane emphasis on abs muscles nice figures butts and nice titts why all the "sexy outfits" and shoots and dances. Why are idols cancelled and kicked off if they date? You wouldn't give a fuck about any of this if it was about the MUSIC. The western system is about music notice how Jonas Brothers, nysnc, justin Bieber, Taylor Swift, Kanye West etc didn't have to be super sexy people just average nobody cares about them dating etc. one industry is about the music, the other isn't

he was sleeping with multiple women(fans) at the same time and they were all giving him expensive presents at his request and paying for his hotel rooms etc etc

Yup this being the literal fboy fans dream about always calling whatever idol a frat boy fboy and raving about it. But somehow gets mad when they are actually what you wanted them to be🤡.

Also people treat Lucas like he murdered babies, and personally killed everyone in Gaza like wtf🤡

Cause every time a new BTS release is announced like clockwork they flock to such tweets with these kind of quotes...they should have known BTS are different and will never be like your typical Kpop group even while enlisted...not only will they have one of the shortest breaks for enlistment (since they chose to enlist close apart or together at once) but will also keep the entire period filled with pre-recorded music and content for fans.

Because people are unfortunately ignorant. They didn't think logically. Bighit was not going to miss out on it's biggest money maker they got the members to setup hundreds of releases of content from music to videos to modeling shoots etc prepared in advance to be drip fed throughout the year until they return from service. A smart investment. The logical smart thing to do

some people are genuinely sick oh my gosh

i hate that people are insinuating that coups either "faked" or "timed" his injury and saying stuff like "he better not ever be seen dancing again", my man did not choose to get injured and wasn't the one who decided to get exempted

he's been on hiatus for more than half a year rn and honestly god knows when he can go back to his normal life(perform on stage) the same way pre-injury again, it must be so stressful on him

Ignore the sick individual. Their idociy in no way represents the ideas, feelings, views and values of Korea and Korean people as a whole. That being said ironically most people here actually feel bad for him not hate on the guy.

Can you return to a normal life after a grade 5 determination? Yes and no with him the type of injury unfortunately almost always never returns to pre injury conditions permanently, so it's not uncommon for many athletes and others who's careers center around using their body usually ends up retiring as they are forced to give up their dreams due to the injury. Scoups can return to doing seventeen but likely won't dance as hard or as much. Example heechul of super Junior has a similar leg injury and even after 10yrs and surgeies he cannot do suju dances much, it's the reason he does mostly tv shows and when doing suju he mainly sings because dancing is quite painful but manageable, so he's only able to do it for a short duration, plus there's always the chance he could reinjure himself doing it which is why he rarely if ever dances these days. A similar fate could be facing seventeen's leader. He gets no hate because Korean men understand what it feels like to end up being crippled and thus don't hate him.

A doctor likely would tell him to consider changing his career because quality of life is more important to the medical community.

I'd rather you be able to walk and return to normal activities without needing assistance or having a limp etc that would cause more issues over time or being resigned to a wheelchair.

People who weapinizes these idols medical conditions deserve a good slap across the face. These a real people just like your own loved ones

Which basically proves that all the uproar about BTS' military service was just envy and jealousy by less successful Korean men who wanted to bring them down.

That cost BTS at least 1 billion, or more realistically 3 billion , and world domination.

I expect some of them to give up Korean citizenship, which is not really that valuable anyways, for some other country and never pay a won of tax to Korea ever again.

🤡🤡🤡🤡 STFU about this stuff if you aren't a man or Korean. You know nothing. This was not about their success or contributions or people being jealous 🤡. The reasons this all came up has to do with the past and alot of cultural baggage from the early 70s upward. But you wouldn't know about any of that or the previous rulers in Korea. Idol life was always looked at unfavorably as not "a real job" because of the fact many powerful people and celebrities got waay too much special treatment over the hard working citizens of the nation who had to bear everything from war to famine to atrocities like the gwangju massacre some of these events are less than 40yrs ago so very fresh in people's minds that idols today from these areas were themselves or know family that was directed affected by it .

It was not uncommon for celebrities to get exemption or some form of special military service and didn't have to do anything, this happened with actors and idols once hence why soo many people always held a negative image of them. This has lead to serious rifts in society hence why today the military doesn't exempt anyone including BTS, people who were angry about it were mostly older generations because they feared a possible return to the old ways that Everyone strived to move away from.

The debate about exemption was never about their accomplishments or being jealous it was about being fair to everyone in society.

Because once you open that door anyone can claim it and say xyz is more deserving.

BTS has made great accomplishments here, but in the same vain i could say well I didn't make billions of dollars but I did invent a smaller portable AED my invention likely has saved thousands of lives and is undoubtedly more important than someone guys making music and $$$$. But no everyone still had to serve regardless of this so in the end no exemption was a way to appease everyone by keeping things fair.

Horrible treatment by clowns 🤡🤡🤡 shouldn't be reciprocated. Yoongi nor scoups are laughing their injuries their pain their struggles those are real things and shouldn't be played with. Each fan guilty of this should stand before both idols to be slapped into next week for it and Banished from ever even being called a army or whatever fandoms they come from. Fuck people like that.

This shit is beyond pathetic this is like some dumbasses sitting in a hospital lobby trying to say the peron with cancer and the other with heart failure should be fighting over which illness sucks more 🤡 like what who does that? Nobody

Surprisingly, Knetz aren’t mad. They fully agree with the military’s decision on exempting him over this injury. They’ve been quite sympathetic especially since he has been graded level 5.

It’s mainly the international Kpop fans that are experiencing mass hysteria over this news.

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Because fans are clown's 🤡🤡 nobody here is upset over this at worst people here pity him. Getting a grade 5 from the military really let's the gravity of the situation in for most people, because if they consider you unfit to do anything then it must be really really bad. They don't give out grade 5 for nothing.

Also whoever keeps taking about army being mad about it? Well those fans are 🤡🤡 clowns I know they are talking about Yoongi for that one if you aren't a man or Korean stfu about what you think should happen with these guys regarding military service. Two shame on you, BTS would hate to have YOU as fans the fact you'd use the members injuries and pain as some tool and weapon to dismiss someone else's injuries is beyond disgusting you don't know how serious these things affect them.

The reason Yoongi wasn't exempt is because his injury was related to his shoulder, this is something that can be repaired with surgery, also this area does NOT have to bear the entire weight of the body, unlike the knee this type of injury scoups has is life changing, many with ACL tears including professional athletes don't always return to work and have to give up their dreams, because they cannot ever return to doing things normally, no amount of surgery can ever guarantee 100% stability.

I guarantee you scoups wishes it was his shoulder, because atlest he'd be able to walk and still have one good arm instead of needing a cane or having to use a wheelchair for the rest of his life. People need to STFU when they don't know shit about these types of injuries. Neither invalidates the other though one is more serious than the other.

And they are claiming that he was mentally ill yet he wasn't.

I don't understand why many Western countries support the ongoing genocide.

He is a us military vet killing himself by setting oneself on fire. 🤡 That's the literal definition of mental illness when you have zero self preservation regardless of the reason to go do that.

Damn it's a full exemption. I wouldn't be doing choreo anytime soon if I were him lol, Knetz bout to be maaaaddd.

Nah they won't. People are only mad if you cheat the system. You given a grade 5 is something people feel sorry for you for. If you recover then that's a blessing for you. Scoups may never dance as much as he used to again depending on how it heals. Example look at heechul his leg injury never healed perfectly so even though he can dance, over time the pain is unbearable so he can't do choreos Long could be scoups might have him do like 3 songs and sit the rest of em out and just sing