SM bringing Lucas back?

• The rumors might not be completely true if they really risk bringing him back… The CEO himself lol:eyes: ?

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content www.instagram.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

He even pinned the CEO's comment...

• Who is he and why did he leave?

he's a nct kid, he was sleeping with a sugar mama who got pissed he was sleeping with other fans so she exposed him.

his chinese bar closed and abandoned him

there's other thing about his scandal but I don't remember them in detail, people say he did SA on one of the girls

• Bring him back!

He didn’t do anything too bad, oh he’s a bit of a fuck boy? News flash so are your oppars, they just haven’t been caught yet.

Facts and the 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡 world part is fans sit there claiming idols are fuckboys fratboys and wanting them to be this saying its hot sexy etc but then get upset when he's actually what you wanted him to be 🤡🤡🤡? The fuck?? Lol.

People crying about him ahhh out of spite i hope they bring him back and he goes to the moon and sells out everything 😂😎 so people stay pressed 😂. I want to see the salt flow through them

• On Twitter its “ OMG WE WON LUCAS IS BACK” tweets lol

I think AKP will give him the Reddit treatment.

• Facts and the 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡 world part is fans sit there claiming idols are fuckboys fratboys and wanting them to be this saying its hot sexy etc but then get upset when he's actually what you wanted him to be 🤡🤡🤡? The fuck?? Lol.

People crying about him ahhh out of spite i hope they bring him back and he goes to the moon and sells out everything 😂😎 so people stay pressed 😂. I want to see the salt flow through them

unlikely bc lucas biggest haters are kfans and cfans

• External Content www.instagram.com

He even pinned the CEO's comment...

2 years of hiatus and he still didn't improved his dance lol

• he's a nct kid, he was sleeping with a sugar mama who got pissed he was sleeping with other fans so she exposed him.

his chinese bar closed and abandoned him

there's other thing about his scandal but I don't remember them in detail, people say he did SA on one of the girls

So he was caught playing? Haven’t other idols been exposed that to like an Exo member? He screwed himself in the end lol.

The assault one is serious though, if he’s guilty he should be in jail but it’s Korea so police/courts don’t care.

• So he was caught playing? Haven’t other idols been exposed that to like an Exo member? He screwed himself in the end lol.

The assault one is serious though, if he’s guilty he should be in jail but it’s Korea so police/courts don’t care.

Didn't happen it was bullshit it turned out to be the typical ex girlfriend scorned. Agree to sex and whatever in a relationship all consensual the. After getting burned go claim sa to ruin him knowing the double standards ensure you win for losing. Basically another Johnny Depp situation. Anh Jaehyun. I have witnessed it personally a family member of mine did that shit to her ex lucky for him the police actually investigated and found out she lied and she got punished for it fuck people trying to ruin people's lives cause ur petty and mad.

• I know i saw Lucas being a player but tbh im american so thats just what it is in the dating scene. Did he do anything that i should stop wanting him to rip me in half over? Because he’s hot AF

He was also accused of SA. Not sure how true it is though since no official charges have been brought against him legally.

Honestly though, at this point, whether it's true or not, his image is tainted to the point, it's weird that they are thinking of bringing him back.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• I have this K-Drama theory about this young CEO nepo kid hating LSM so much for some family secret conflict and he took it as his life mission to ruin SM by making every dumb decision possible.

add this story line into the mix

oh he’s a bit of a fuck boy? News flash so are your oppars, they just haven’t been caught yet.

and I would watch that and I bet it would be a hit too :peperich:

• He was also accused of SA. Not sure how true it is though since no official charges have been brought against him legally.

Honestly though, at this point, whether it's true or not, his image is tainted to the point, it's weird that they are thinking of bringing him back.

i don’t actually remember the SA allegations being actual SA.

From my memories, it was girls/fans getting invited over to his HOTEL ROOM, then getting coerced into sex. Which i mean, that is their fault for having poor judgement and not leaving (i don’t think he physically forced them or trapped them).

I think he was also accused of coercing girls into not using a condom. Which again, if you aren’t mature enough to say no or leave, you probably aren’t mature enough for sex. And lastly i think he lied and told an older women he wasn’t sleeping around, and that made her feel comfortable enough to not use a condom. BUT AGAIN, he’s an idol who travels and has girls l over him, and i’m pretty sure she said she heard rumors.

Although all this is bad, tbh (for me) it doesn’t warrant being kicked from a group, especially at his age and how much he was working at the time. Especially in western circles, it’s pretty common for young hot stars to be promiscuous, it’s just not as frowned upon in the west.

• i don’t actually remember the SA allegations being actual SA.

From my memories, it was girls/fans getting invited over to his HOTEL ROOM, then getting coerced into sex. Which i mean, that is their fault for having poor judgement and not leaving (i don’t think he physically forced them or trapped them).

wtf? Coerced literally mean A055F11E-CD99-480D-8671-34AD17B47386.jpeg

If he truly did that then it is sexual assault for sure. Even if the girls went to his hotel room willingly doesn’t make it less of a sexual assault. They could’ve changed their mind or were really naive to think it meant something other than sex. Either way they’re not to be blamed like wtf. Like if they said they don’t want it then it’s SA. But this is the first time I hear this story. Are you not mistaking it with another idol’s scandal? It’s random because it has no substance like the actual scandals that everyone knows about ie his ex girlfriend/sugar mom saying he was cheap and always depended on her money then he broke up with her and she exposed him. Then after that girl’s post, another girl said the same thing happened to her ie she used to buy him stuff and they broke up but the timing of their dating in the past meets the timing of the other girl ie he was cheating on his exes and it made the scandal bigger.

After awhile he/sm posted an apology which confirmed it was true. Then the girl (here is the Lucas SA scandal everyone knows about) said after his apology that he also used to tell her he wants to have sex even when she was in her period which she didn’t like. She didn’t say he forced her or anything but he sure was manipulative if it’s true (considering she only shared this bit after he apologized and many fans were ok after his apology so she had to add it).

Before that last bit the ex shared, I used to think and say it’s nothing scandalous because both of the exes were older than him and didn’t appear to be in normal relationships in how they provide gifts. Not to mention he is the one who broke up with that girl so it’s not like she was asking for help but rather she was vindictive. However her last shared bit about sex during period was different. Because if it were true then again he is manipulative and disgusting and depending on the extent of his request can also be SA.

That being said, if he was truly innocent from the last bit, I still think him returning is doing nothing but drags the group down. He is not super talented on anything nor a stan attractor anymore. He lost both his charm and big part of his popularity and adds negativity to the team’s image. His return is selfish of him and heavily stupid of SM.

Those fans supporting him on Twitter give the illusion that he might be still profitable but I am sure they won’t help or buy shit if he really returns. It’s just a few who like to complain and stupid SM will see that through results. Most sale numbers come from Korean, Chinese, and Japanese fans which afaik mostly cancelled him.

lt64IYu.gif

• I guess manipulate would be the actual term, since i don’t think he actually threatened them. More so asked and girls felt like they couldn’t say no.

And there were a lot of accusations flying around. He obviously had sex with fans and random ppl so it’s hard to know which stories are true and which aren’t. I try to give accusers the benefit of the doubt, and these accusations don’t seem too outlandish.

I mean, i want him back because i don’t think he situation warranted being kicked. It’s not like WayV suddenly did much better after he left, so i think it doesn’t matter that much. Plus the members i actually think deserve to have successful careers, will probably have them regardless of Lucas.

• Ngl, I didn't even realise he was gone.

If actual SA occurred though, why didn't anybody press charges?

They successfully got Kris Wu behind bars so surely, if there's evidence, legal action should've been taken?

• I guess manipulate would be the actual term, since i don’t think he actually threatened them. More so asked and girls felt like they couldn’t say no.

And there were a lot of accusations flying around. He obviously had sex with fans and random ppl so it’s hard to know which stories are true and which aren’t. I try to give accusers the benefit of the doubt, and these accusations don’t seem too outlandish.

I mean, i want him back because i don’t think he situation warranted being kicked. It’s not like WayV suddenly did much better after he left, so i think it doesn’t matter that much. Plus the members i actually think deserve to have successful careers, will probably have them regardless of Lucas.

to be sexual assault doesn't mean he has to put a gun on their head lol, if he manipulated and coerced them into having sex when they didn't wanted, is sexual assault

• This thread contains 16 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!