What song have you overplayed but still can't get enough of ?

• I have really overplayed Ice Cream Cake but I still consider it as my favorite red song in Red Velvet biography and I never skip it.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

And you ?

dbed960a80097dc7d9eac973b7be5f732ec99c98.gifv  1f251c53cf32e8a39ff30f639687b517129b0205.gifv  8ce6cd0f2729463446ccbc09563cc6ad65a72d09.gifv

• my most played song of all time...

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

e7d1119bd4bbe2a24c5185fd89153163a8e95675.pnj 1c0edef70bd6974f36d15be96d5399a1cfaed76e.gifv c205b019cd8a46c569e9c4e2f04194a2fde39f74.gifv e27eb299e8ce0bafba7649c82fc04d200d42a974.gifv e7d1119bd4bbe2a24c5185fd89153163a8e95675.pnj

♦ visit my aesthetic shop here

• External Content www.youtube.com

External Content www.youtube.com

Had to do these 3

"We're always with InSomnia, we can spend more time, beyond limits together!"

:emotionalpepe:

• my most played song of all time...

They both have soft and beautiful voices. <3

dbed960a80097dc7d9eac973b7be5f732ec99c98.gifv  1f251c53cf32e8a39ff30f639687b517129b0205.gifv  8ce6cd0f2729463446ccbc09563cc6ad65a72d09.gifv

• External Content m.youtube.com

External Content m.youtube.com

External Content m.youtube.com

• External Content open.spotify.com

Had to do these 3

Gotta Go is my favorite title tracks from Chungha. I have definitely overplayed Russian Roulette and Sleep-Walking too. Trap and Break the wall are probably my most overplayed Dreamcatcher songs.

• Blood Sweat and Tears hands down. I play that song soooo much and never get tired of it.

• Gotta Go is my favorite title tracks from Chungha. I have definitely overplayed Russian Roulette and Sleep-Walking too. Trap and Break the wall are probably my most overplayed Dreamcatcher songs.

Gotta go and Stay tonight are my most played of hers, she is so good, I need another comeback soon

"We're always with InSomnia, we can spend more time, beyond limits together!"

• :pepecute:

Oh, that reminds me. Stop Talking and Wanna Go Back by DAY6 were definitely on infinite repeat on my Apple Music, and still wouldn't skip.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• I'm going to try and make this as simple as possible lol

This is arguably my fave IU song.

Along with this:

• Also this:

• Eldeweiss You have to listen to this:

and all of the songs I recommended btw. :pepe-cut::pepemusic:

• External Content youtu.be

and many other bts songs

hope on the street

(she/they/no her.) most sane hobi fan

• External Content youtu.be

And A LOT more.

• External Content open.spotify.com

External Content open.spotify.com

External Content open.spotify.com

• After Like and Dice for now

This Dice ofc:

Pull up in a ghost Peek a peek a boo hoo Vroom vroom

XWQN6MB.png

• JUE - Lucid Dream

Also the new Slom and Zion.T single (ANIRAGO)

• Spring Day for all of kpop

Stan from Eminem for all of non-chinese music

this song from all time (it's Chinese)

and recently danny from chaeyeon

i used to listen to this five times a day

And now I want to dance. :music-raccoon:

• This thread contains 21 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!