Posts by okeechobee

Monsta X is underrated af and has some of the best vocals in 3rd Gen.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I’m not really ever afraid lol. But I notice that any comment that can be perceived with a negative connotation even if not meant in that way, outweighs anything positive said about the same group. Some users love to jump on you out of ignorance or assumption, so I stopped bothering to even contribute positively to some threads/groups, ect. And likewise with any opinions deemed controversial unless it’s something I really feel needs to be said. Some things just aren’t worth bickering over.

Ooo fun. Off the top of my head?

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Bestieeeeeeeee!! I missed you, b!!!! <3

Why is this A.C E so talented for? :pepewash: surviving!!! Kkkkkkk

I missed you toooooo!! :finger-heart: <3

But no fr they are all so talented and live up to their group name lol. All of them can sing their asses off.

Their vocal line:

Everyone:

Heyy bestie. I’ll submit my bias from the most underrated group I stan lol. A.C.E’s Jun. But tbh I think the whole group would survive.

I-

:sehunthinking: