Say what you want but for a group 8 years into their career Red Velvet are in a VERY good place rn career-wise

• Pressed weirdos are always ready to call them over yet they keep succeeding.

• Not only are Red Velvet doing exceptionally well 8 years into their career but they had one of the BIGGEST obstacles to face when Wendy’s accident happened and RV as a full group went on a hiatus from late 2019 all the way to the summer of 2021 when they released Queendom. Just a few months short of 2 years with NO full group comebacks. It’s insane when you think about it actually.

Granted there were solos here and there and I&S subunit which all did relatively well but those types of activities are never quite the same as a full blown group comeback imo.

Let’s remember Red Velvet were regularly having 2-3 comebacks a year up until that hiatus. Can you imagine how much more popularity they could have attained in that timeframe between Psycho and Queendom being released? For more context on how long this break actually was, Twice was able to release 2 mini albums and 1 full album during RV’s OT5 hiatus.

Honestly I’m gonna be truthful here and say I was unsure whether Red Velvet could bounce back after everything that happened to them post 2019 especially as they were a GG and a hiatus that long this late in a groups career is super detrimental. BUT….boy was I wrong! They really did rise like a phoenix out of the ashes and prove everybody wrong about them being “over” “has beens” “disbanding”.

Karma really is a sweet thing and I’ll never get tired of luvies hyping them up because it’s so f**king deserved after all bashing threads that were made against RV, even right here on Allkpop. Now we have confirmation from the members themselves that they are getting multiple comebacks this year, things are finally right again in the universe and SM for once is actually investing in them as they should. We love to see it!

• wow you wrote in words everything I’ve been wanting to say! could not agree more! :borahae:

• Queen shit if you ask me

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• We're getting another comeback??! ;(

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• I got chills reading this omg ;( It's so true

• TXT in your sig, I WON

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• All I can say is, I wish my faves could 'flop' like Red Velvet.

• We're getting another comeback??! ;(

Apparently, according to Joy Red Velvet would have enough comebacks this year to have one for each season :-)

Which is why she was extra concerned for her and her members' health, that it would stay well enough for them to keep going with the busy schedule ahead of them this year.

'No more shall man have wings to bear him to paradise. Henceforth, he shall walk.'

SWJ1P.gif

• Apparently, according to Joy Red Velvet would have enough comebacks this year to have one for each season :-)

Which is why she was extra concerned for her and her members' health, that it would stay well enough for them to keep going with the busy schedule ahead of them this year.

That's a lot of work, one album every 3 months would be crazy.

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• THIS!

• The song is charting really well, and even if it doesn’t get a pak, it’s the longevity what mattets. The uls are really high, so the interest from the public is there. This is definitely a very succesful comeback for the girls!

• SM is very good at giving long term stability for their groups no matter which way you look at it. It’s why most of their groups’ members sign back.

This!

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• They are the exception that proves the rule. It’s very unfortunate what happened to them. Everything that could go wrong went wrong.

Fx had issues beyond SM's control.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• it's confirm Karma is a reveluv

people try to look down, "count the chickens before they're hatched", and always underestimate Red velvet

but red velvet always end up proving to people that you can never bet against red velvet because they'll always exceed the expectations

• when they release OOTN everybody was saying that it was a complete flop and it was over for them just for them to comeback with their biggest hit in korea
    • then when they released rbb, zzb and umpah everybody said that red velvet was no longer a top group and they were replace by younger group and how they could never come back to the top spot after so many flop and what they did, they waited the last week of the year to drop Psycho and become a hit
    • then Irene controversy came out everybody try to turn every people against Red velvet, then aespa debuted and people start to say that red velvet will go back to the dungeon and never see the light and how every reveluv completely forgot about red velvet and move on to aespa and what red velvet did ? they came back stronger than ever being able to chart in the top 10 in the first hour of release with their sales growing exponentially every comeback

Red velvet are the wild card of kpop, they always fin a way to stand up again even with all the blow they take, they are like a phoenix who always comeback stronger

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from Chill Kill #aespa from Chill Kill

• Beautifully said :yesr:

• This thread contains 19 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!