Kpop songs that are genuinely terrible?

• Time to bring back this masterpiece

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This reminds me of

• External Content youtu.be

I said what I said

I somewhat like this song, it's a guilty pleasure :pepe-peek::peperun:

• the only good part is the chorus, the rest... yeah let's not talk about that :pepe-cross:

• Im sorry for making you guys listen to this

External Content youtu.be

• the only good part is the chorus, the rest... yeah let's not talk about that :pepe-cross:

I need a rocket

I need a rocket space ship :pepemusic:

I will say I thought GaYoung looked cute with the pigtails.

But yeah this was the first song I thought of too lol

• There's too many to count but this one is truly a forgotten bad one that's not It G Ma, any Little Psy song or a CJSH the Grace song.

Yes, I will be probably just randomly posting songs I find bad here. Like this mistake.

Or this one

or this one

Honestly name any group and I probably have a song I despise from them. Even the wonderful Crayon Pop.

Goodness, Dalshabet's early days were horrendous until Hit U was released.

• RV - RBB

A perfect song for headaches if you want to have one. Though my choice for their worse song is Automatic, objectively boring. How people listen to that and think it's a good song is beyond me. At least Taeyong's rap break added something to Be Natural, some sort of variation, automatic feels the same the whole way through, going nowhere.

• or this one

I actually love this song ;(

• A perfect song for headaches if you want to have one. Though my choice for their worse song is Automatic, objectively boring. How people listen to that and think it's a good song is beyond me. At least Taeyong's rap break added something to Be Natural, some sort of variation, automatic feels the same the whole way through, going nowhere.

RV's songs are like that, you'll either love them or completely hate them

• Whatever happend 2014 ...

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• How people listen to that and think it's a good song is beyond me.

It's my fave RV song besides Kingdom Come :eyes:

• This thread is triggering me :peperain:

How can Mazeltov be a bad song? It's so iconic! :pepe-sad:

External Content youtu.be

• 2ne1's Gotta Be You?

Its one of the greatest Kpop song to exist I-

:pepenomad::pepenomad::pepenomad:

• Probably the kpop song I can't stand the most.

• A perfect song for headaches if you want to have one. Though my choice for their worse song is Automatic, objectively boring. How people listen to that and think it's a good song is beyond me. At least Taeyong's rap break added something to Be Natural, some sort of variation, automatic feels the same the whole way through, going nowhere.

omg your taste is horrendous Imo no offense :pepe-life-support:

• I probably get hate for this but this is my least favorite song of 2021, I don't like this song at all. :peperun:

This song is always brought up in these types of threads.

But it is legitimately absolute fire.

One of the best songs in kpop.

I don't understand everyone lol.

I actually love all 9Muses songs, including this one :pepe-peek:

The fact that not even the members themselves liked it and the song passed through many agencies until it got recorded by Stardom just shows how bad the song actually is.

• Honestly name any group and I probably have a song I despise from them. Even the wonderful Crayon Pop.

i dont think Uh-ee is that bad.^^

please tell me the t-ara song you despise.

• do you also happen to like this one? :pepepizza:

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• Crayon pop songs are GREAT no exeption :peperun:

• I tried listening to it a few times but I still hate it

• I tried listening to it a few times but I still hate it

I'm obsessed with this song right now :pepe-life-support:

• This thread contains 89 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!