Limited Event: The Boyz - Maverick

• i appreciate the 500korns ones now all i have to do is farm 550 in 47hours and get both this and IU :pepelove1: . :pepe_akorns: :pepe_akorns::pepe_akorns::pepe_akorns:

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• I keep staring that the badges, they are so pretty! It's like a whole video in that gif!

• I keep staring that the badges, they are so pretty! It's like a whole video in that gif!

I took extra care (well I always take good care, I'm a perfectionist, but you know what I mean) because I knew you were banking on it. I was determined to make the bonus badge one where they are having fun together and laughing in contrast so we could get both flavors of The Boyz since you seem so doubtful of future prospects. I'm not as doubtful as you, but I think this should do nicely until the next round!

• I took extra care (well I always take good care, I'm a perfectionist, but you know what I mean) because I knew you were banking on it. I was determined to make the bonus badge one where they are having fun together and laughing in contrast so we could get both flavors of The Boyz since you seem so doubtful of future prospects. I'm not as doubtful as you, but I think this should do nicely until the next round!

It really shows you're a perfectionist, both are made perfectly and so detailed!

And I appreciate you so much for making this extra badge when they have fun together, it's such an amazing addition, exactly what was needed :borahae: :borahae: :borahae: Thank you ;(

• Can you donate to me 500 akorns?

And the badges are sooooo pretty :pepe-sad::pepelove1:

Monaaaa you have like more than me and you ask for 500 :cryingr:

Ok! But you better buy tbz badges now :pepe-hehe:  :pepe-cut:

And I agree, they're soooo pretty, like the prettiest I've ever seen! I can't believe Ves put the whole MV in one badge!

• Monaaaa you have like more than me and you ask for 500 :cryingr:

Ok! But you better buy tbz badges now :pepe-hehe:  :pepe-cut:

And I agree, they're soooo pretty, like the prettiest I've ever seen! I can't believe Ves put the whole MV in one badge!

I... Sorry, I'm just traumatized of being poor :shyr: kkkkkk

and yeeees, let's gooooo pretty badge!!!

• I took extra care (well I always take good care, I'm a perfectionist, but you know what I mean) because I knew you were banking on it. I was determined to make the bonus badge one where they are having fun together and laughing in contrast so we could get both flavors of The Boyz since you seem so doubtful of future prospects. I'm not as doubtful as you, but I think this should do nicely until the next round!

Ngl your badge made me check out the song while I was at work last night. It’s pretty good. Other than a few groups I’ve only really kept up with girl groups.

• OMG, wow! Huge compliment, thank you so much! :borahae::borahae::borahae:

:bts14:

Oh wow Ves, look at this, your badge making them check out the song :borahae: ;( That's so amazing! I'll wear it with pride :pepelove1:

• Ngl your badge made me check out the song while I was at work last night. It’s pretty good. Other than a few groups I’ve only really kept up with girl groups.

The badge really is so so so pretty, so I'm glad you also gave The Boyz a chance!

They have a lot of other great songs, so if you would like to check out some, I can give some recs!

Btw which groups do you like otherwise?

• The badge really is so so so pretty, so I'm glad you also gave The Boyz a chance!

They have a lot of other great songs, so if you would like to check out some, I can give some recs!

Btw which groups do you like otherwise?

I'm always up for new recommendations! So yeah totally send me some song recommendations and ill check them out!
    I'm always up for new groups to get into.Especially boy groups. As far as boy groups go, SHINee,EXO, BTS, B1A4 and VIXX. I liked some of Shinhwa, iKON and Bigbangs stuff.

• I'm always up for new recommendations! So yeah totally send me some song recommendations and ill check them out!
    I'm always up for new groups to get into.Especially boy groups. As far as boy groups go, SHINee,EXO, BTS, B1A4 and VIXX. I liked some of Shinhwa, iKON and Bigbangs stuff.

omg your taste?

If you love these group's music (especially exo and shinee) you will probably love tbz's music...

You can start with listening to their other songs like:

Checkmate

Drink it

Kingdom come

Merry bad ending

Salty

Breaking dawn

Hush

Let me know of you need more recommendations

• Thank you! I'll definitely check them out!

• I'm always up for new recommendations! So yeah totally send me some song recommendations and ill check them out!

Oh wow, those are some amazing groups there!

Btw The Boyz covered VIXX's Shangri La for Road to Kingdom, I really like this cover (and VIXX's original too obviously hehe).

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

And here are some song recs

• Just watched the Shangri La cover and that was pretty amazing! Thank you for the song recommendations!

• Just watched the Shangri La cover and that was pretty amazing! Thank you for the song recommendations!

Right? I don't know if you heard if it, but they were a part if a show called Road to Kingdom (and later Kingdom, since they won Road to Kingdom), so they prepared a lot of amazing stages like that!

Also since you like Shinee, they covered Taemin's Danger (btw member Eric is the biggest Taemin fanboy hehe)

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

And here is one if the Kingdom performances

• This thread contains 84 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!