Soobin got pushed too hard by his manager feat fansites/ sasaengs

• Bro wtf

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Boredom brought me here.

• seems like the dude is having a bad day

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Boredom brought me here.

• damn... hope he ain't cut

External Content www.youtube.com

• Yikes. The fans didnt really interfere here. It was the guy behind him that shoved him.

That boy just needed time to duck his head. Looking at the other clips the manager looks like he had a bad day.

Edit: ah if it was a saesang issue there was still time to deal with it well. It's not like the manager couldn't have given him a second to duck his head. I could hear the noise loud and Clear.

Desbundar

• They seem to be there but fs and ssngs are still way too close

It wasn't the first time, they got this close, I remember airport mobbings...

I will share the template moas are preparing

I remember the airport mobbing. That was horrible. They were literally treated like zoo animals. I remember one sasaeng literally have her phone right in front of Yeonjun's (?) face when they were sitting at the lounge.

Boredom brought me here.

• I remember the airport mobbing. That was horrible. They were literally treated like zoo animals. I remember one sasaeng literally have her phone right in front of Yeonjun's (?) face when they were sitting at the lounge.

Another one is Fruity B. Beomgyu fan and she did the same. She is the one who took Beomgyu Soobin photos when they finished their radio schedule. The one where Soobin was covering Beomgyu. She follows them around the the security didn’t do anything. Soobin had to cover him.

:mads:

Then she gets commented on how pretty she is? She is a freaking saesang posting freaky shit about Beomgyu.

• Yikes. The fans didnt really interfere here. It was the guy behind him that shoved him.

That boy just needed time to duck his head. Looking at the other clips the manager looks like he had a bad day.

Edit: ah if it was a saesang issue there was still time to deal with it well. It's not like the manager couldn't have given him a second to duck his head. I could hear the noise loud and Clear.

I get what you say, moas got a little heated over it but I think it's still important to point the sasaeng problem as it's part of the context and it's not the first time.

Also security really seems limited and the staff member pushed both soobin and an employee.

I think it's the (unfortunate) occasion to point to bh the failures of their security, it's now or never to have results that could improve it afterwards.

• Another one is Fruity B. Beomgyu fan and she did the same. She is the one who took Beomgyu Soobin photos when they finished their radio schedule. The one where Soobin was covering Beomgyu. She follows them around the the security didn’t do anything. Soobin had to cover him.

:mads:

Then she gets commented on how pretty she is? She is a freaking saesang posting freaky shit about Beomgyu.

Not the fruity girl again. :pepe-cross:

She's climbing my tier list of annoying sasaengs. A little bit more and she's gonna beat no pants girl.

Boredom brought me here.

• IMPORTANT

Here's the template to send to bighit

(moa taglist anyone?)

• IMPORTANT

Here's the template to send to bighit

(moa taglist anyone?)

• All guarding BTS where else would they be? All i see in news articles lately is BTS ironclad guards doing xyz. Well maybe HYBE should expand them to the rest of their artists

Eh. Bts hasn't even appeared in public for weeks. And I'm pretty sure HYBE sent bodyguards for Sakura when she arrived in Korea so I'll consider that "expanding the guards towards other artists"

Boredom brought me here.

• Eh. Bts hasn't even appeared in public for weeks. And I'm pretty sure HYBE sent bodyguards for Sakura when she arrived in Korea so I'll consider that "expanding the guards towards other artists"

They do need more bodyguards but that has nothing to do with BTS (I mean that they have nothing to do with the issue) That’s just the way TXT has been since they debuted. Minimal or no security just their stuff member and they were left to their own to push through the saesangs.

The do need more guards. Period.

• They do need more bodyguards but that has nothing to do with BTS (I mean that they have nothing to do with the issue) That’s just the way TXT has been since they debuted. Minimal or no security just their stuff member and they were left to their own to push through the saesangs.

The do need more guards. Period.

Yes but the point i made about them being solely delegated to BTS still stands. Duh this has nothing to do with BTS and they aren't to blame its not their fault or problem. But as i said before every article you see talks about their security team just now for Sakura therr were articles like "BTS legendary security team guards Sakura as she enters Korea" ironclad security etc etc. Whereas you see this bullshit with txt and someone like me has to point out the bullshit from the company im not even a fan of txt,hybe or BTS but one thing is true this agency which now owns multiple companies and agencies overseas is a multi billon dollar company probably bigger than the big 3 combined needs to get its head out of its ass and stop playing favorites. All of your other artists deserve this same level of security there's no excuse an agency this big and has that much resources can't afford a hundred bts security teams for each group they have. This shit with soobin should have never happened and they could easily prevent it.

• Yes but the point i made about them being solely delegated to BTS still stands. Duh this has nothing to do with BTS and they aren't to blame its not their fault or problem. But as i said before every article you see talks about their security team just now for Sakura therr were articles like "BTS legendary security team guards Sakura as she enters Korea" ironclad security etc etc. Whereas you see this bullshit with txt and someone like me has to point out the bullshit from the company im not even a fan of txt,hybe or BTS but one thing is true this agency which now owns multiple companies and agencies overseas is a multi billon dollar company probably bigger than the big 3 combined needs to get its head out of its ass and stop playing favorites. All of your other artists deserve this same level of security there's no excuse an agency this big and has that much resources can't afford a hundred bts security teams for each group they have. This shit with soobin should have never happened and they could easily prevent it.

I agree with this.

I’m not sure if this is favoritism or not and I’m not gonna comment on it because I seen some sh*t on twitter what blown my fricking fuse about this. Not gonna bring that trash here, not gonna start a fan war.

Most Moa don’t want BTS-s legendary security. They want A security team, ANY security, because at the moment all the boys have is a manager with anger issues. The most I seen with them was two guy…against who knows how many stupid saesang.

Also this is about txt and Soobin. I’m not gonna talk about BTS.

This….shouldn’t be fcking happening all the time…let me play “spot the security team” game…

9628F1CB-E19A-4AFD-8CAB-B3C56EBD50E9.png

Hmmm…

76600AE4-0C10-4CC8-8664-DB587DE98107.jpeg

• Yea who cares about fan wars that shit is stupid and immature lol we literally have bigger problems in the world 🤡🤡🤡🤡 on twitter. But besides that dumb irrelevant bullshit. Im looking at this situation from the perspective of a loved one if that was my brother or my son I'd be beyond pissed that this company had not provided him adequate protection, not just from the saseangs but also because its fucking covid season i would have lost my mind if he got sick because they did nothing to keep people from crowding him. I would have gone to jail for vandalizing the company property or tried to start a fight with the management in charge of ensuring his protection.

• Yes but the point i made about them being solely delegated to BTS still stands. Duh this has nothing to do with BTS and they aren't to blame its not their fault or problem. But as i said before every article you see talks about their security team just now for Sakura therr were articles like "BTS legendary security team guards Sakura as she enters Korea" ironclad security etc etc. Whereas you see this bullshit with txt and someone like me has to point out the bullshit from the company im not even a fan of txt,hybe or BTS but one thing is true this agency which now owns multiple companies and agencies overseas is a multi billon dollar company probably bigger than the big 3 combined needs to get its head out of its ass and stop playing favorites. All of your other artists deserve this same level of security there's no excuse an agency this big and has that much resources can't afford a hundred bts security teams for each group they have. This shit with soobin should have never happened and they could easily prevent it.

BH should definitely provide more security and bodyguards since from what I see in this thread this has happened multiple times. Even if this crowd was not expected they should have been prepared as it is a big security issue for Soobin here.

This has nothing to with BTS, who would obviously require a bigger security team than TXT. Though I agree BH needs to get their heads our of their ass and see the problem. It's not just playing favorites. They are incredibly slow when it comes to some problems even for their other artists.

The bold part is just illogical sorry.

I hope they do something about this, BH does have a history of listening to fan concerns(even if it's only when issue gets too big like here).

• Just saw this. The law will be implemented in September. Let's see if it has any real impact on what idols have to live through (it's also good for non celebrities, stalking is such a harrowing thing)

• Just saw this. The law will be implemented in September. Let's see if it has any real impact on what idols have to live through (it's also good for non celebrities, stalking is such a harrowing thing)

The problem with Sasaengs is a lot of them are rich. They have money to get themselves out of these situations even if it was against the law. They can even bribe staff (if staff were not genuinely good people) to get some dirt or create some dirt on the artists to blackmail them. I doubt big changes are going to happen tbh. I hope I am wrong. At least a few of them who aren't loaded would fear the consequences.

lt64IYu.gif

• This thread contains 3 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!