What are the most ridiculous scandals in kpop?

• Most Traumatic Witch hunts (aka where everything was based on lies)

1. Tablo Stanford frenzy
    2. T-ARA bullying scandal
    3. Jisoo "lesbian-rapist animal-abuser" scandal
    4. IU "Zeze" lolita scandal

Dumbest Blow-out-of-proportion Scandals (aka: a thing happened and then everyone lost their minds)

1. Tzuyu Taiwan flag scandal
    2. Bom prescription drug case
    3. Tiffany "Rising Sun Snapchat"
    4. Sulli for existing
    5. AOA history knowledge scandal
    6. KARA crying on Radio Star

Worst Dating "Scandals" (all dating scandals are stupid but these were...yikes)

1. Sungmin's Marriage Boycott
    2. Baekyeon's Oreo-gate
    3. IU-Eunhyuk "Visiting the Sick"
    4. HyunDawn vs. Cube

Minor scandals I'm personally still salty about

And I'd just like to point out how disproportionately this bullshit affects female idols. Even in dating scandals, the girls gets way more slut-shamey flack and it's sexist af

U R Messy AF

• Yuri’s lesbian (that’s redundant lol) love triangle was one of the most ridiculous because it simultaneously the weirdest and funniest dating story. And considering it’s Yuri there’s a possibility it could’ve been true lmao.

• With the Hani thing you brought some memories, i remember at least once a week akp would an article about Hani crying over something i remember being annoyed about it but looking back at it that thing was hilarious

• The top 2 are insane .

I just revisit alot of old NB post and it's insane how many people believe the t-ara scandal , to be honest I was too but I'm glad I'm not commented on the Post at that time coz I'm mainly a lurker back then .

And tajinyo is the most stupid that ever happened . It got no reason at all . And the fact that it gained attention is just mind boggling to me . Those people even try to get back to tablo around 2014 . And the fact no one really punished is insane.

girls' day dumpling scandal?

That also very stupid imo

Add the short shorts too . I can't believe a reporter release those photos of sojin. And make it a headline .

Where alot of other group been wearing a shorter shorts. But they always target gsd .

Alo of bodyshaming and slutshaming in there .

tumblr_pn3ir8579I1y5fyn8o1_500.gifv

Edited once, last by Rozysebelas: Added quotes ().

• Forever loving Tablo for what he went through

:pepe-sad:

• Wonho's anime tiddies lockscreen scandal

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Monsta X Wonho's controversial phone lock screen?
    Pann : Monsta X's new controversy 1. [+51, -1] It's this type of game 2. [+43, -2] It's not a typical game. Search De...
    kpopkfans.blogspot.com

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

• Those Korean EXO-Ls who acused A.C.E to be rude and disrespecting after they posted a cover on TV about an EXO-song and at the end Beat Interactive tried to avoid anymore drama so they did what these EXO-Ls wanted, wich was kinda sad, because it begun with a short video on Twitter about A.C.E leaving the stage and walking to a stair while almost dancing and some Korean EXO-fans got offended by it for no reason so they went like "pls delet all photos and videos of this performance, its dissrespecting EXO" o.o

Oh yikes

So in this case uh its more to blame the fans of another fandom and not the artist I guess

-------------------------------

Another one also about A.C.E is a hater-attack. So basicly they heard a weird firealarm while doing a live-stream and had to leave their company building just to figure out it was false alarm cause someone randomly pressed the button. As the boys than wanted to go to their car someone had superglued the doors so they couldn't be opend ... a perfectly new car ruined ...

As Junji of OnlyOneOf had those very long bangs he first said he liked his hair and was also kind of proud so he even showed on Youtube how he was styling his hair to look like that. However he said on a TV show shortly before he cut is bangs off that he actually would hate it cause it was aparently not his own decission but a decission by his company to creat clout to make people more interested into the group and he said "I hate it, wherever I go I had to ask a member to hold me cause I can't see. On Stage I only know my dance moves cause I trie to look down a bit so I can see the floor" :( and literally everyone felt kinda sorry for Junji

-----------------------------

The lack of SM to protect their own idols. I mean the same woman who stalked Mark till he was frightned and scared every time he saw her, menaged to get onto a flight to China and sat directly between Yangyang and Hendery and SM looks like if they did nothing about her. People say that companys mostly try to avoid such issues by either putting their idols in first class or make the staff sit next to the idols when its the regular seats but however SM failed and so most likly not knowing who this woman is they sat next to her in an airplane

-----------------------------

And SM again ... yall know the one thing where it was raining and Jaemin had no umbrella as he walked to a car and everyone went like "SM dosn't cares for their idols, rude" yall made such a big deal out of it

This one live-stream of Hongbin that got totally screwed cause it was taken fully out of context and stupidly edited till people thought he said a lot rude things about music from artists as like SHINee for example even tho he is friends to some members and loves their music. It went so bad that people for no reason said he should quit as an idol if he dosn't "appreciates" the music of other groups. Hongbin couldn't really defend himself cause nobody belived him that it was some anti's bad editing and so he went on a hiatus from his activities and sadly its been over a year and he still didn't came back, even tho he first said he wanted to stop being live on Twitch for 2 months before returning

Every fucking scandal ever that involves someone getting called as a "drug addict" by Han Seo Hee, even tho this b*tch is on her own fault cause this dumb woman literally sells these drugs -.-

God, I really hate her

Whoever this idol was again in 2018 that got called out by the pblic media cause he showed a fangirl the middle-finger and openly admited that he was pissed about this girl's behavier so he wanted to make her go ... on a fanevent + this guy was like 16 back than

I guess this is enough for now

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• Wtf did I just read about jisoo? Which jisoo did they spread lies about?

Desbundar

• Wtf did I just read about jisoo? Which jisoo did they spread lies about?

its lovelyz jisoo

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!