Perfect Night and Coachella really triggered everyone lol so many rival fans got butthurt over both.

• I never liked Perfect Night all that much, i thought it was a very poor man's version of Impurities which i still feel shouldve been saved for a title track.

But boy oh boy, the absolute SEA CHANGE in rival Kpop fans attitude towards LSRFM from before Perfect Night to after has been mindboggling. Most rival fans seemed to love Antifragile and Bluebeard, many were loving B sides like Blue Flame, Impurities, etc. Most were praising the ever loving fugg out of LSRFM's stages, including ones that were CLEARLY LIPSYNCED OR HEAVILY BACKTRACKED OR AUTOTUNED.

So what changed?

First of all Perfect Night happened. LSRFM finally reached #1 and had a true national hit, 6 weeks at #1, and defeated Aespa and Ive head to head and even outshined NJ's own English video game single GODS. They did this with a freaking game collab English single ffs, NO ONE saw it coming.

No longer were LSRFM those spunky upstarts, those girls that they could root for knowing that their own faves would beat them head to head, that they would always finish #2 which is what AF and Unforgiven and Bluebeard did. Tokkis thought this, Dives thought this, Mys thought this.

Now LSRFM actually ended them face to face with a song that could actually end up as MAMA's SOTY for 2024 lol.

This no doubt pissed off a LOT of rival stans.

Then the second punch happened with LSRFM getting chosen for Coachella. Now threatened jealous insecure Blinks joined in and of course Mys were doubling down on the hate. When LSRFM released completely unedited raw vocals with zero autotune and zero backtrack or lipsync, while doing their actual choreo (not the easy street toddler choreo that some groups are notorious for), it became perfect opportunity to ride the hate train and unleash all the jealousy and insecure hate they felt towards the same girls they were literally HYPING UP six months before.

Never mind that NONE of their faves would DARE do the Easy choreo while singing with zero backtrack, zero autotune, and zero lipsync, they just piled on the hate train.

Well, Izkarma as a result of Chaewon/Sakura is coming for y'all. Toxic blinks already got theirs with the news that BP are now a group in name only like SNSD. Toxic Dives and Tokkis already got theirs with their latest comebacks flopping. Karma will come for Mys as well no doubt. :pepe-torch:

If there truly is a God in this universe, LSRFM will either end this year with another huge hit or will be in Japan holding up the trophy for SOTY at MAMA :pepegrin:

• hmm NO please dont generalise

Im sure majority that listened to LSRF will not just drop them like that. It will be shown in their next comeback where they will continue to chart well

The current witchhunting, just like you poitned out, is a result of other fandom triggered by fearnot. But to be fair, some fearnots have been nasty to other fandoms in the past too. The cycle is never ending

Except that this time, the other fandoms' hate has escalated to a national level hate. The yunjin's starbuck witch hunting. Chaewon shouldn't have posted that middle finger IG story, and sakura shouldn't have posted that letter emphasing she is satisfied with she did. These further amplified the hates towards them. Totally blew out of proportions. Unstable vocal shouldnt get themselves that level of hate, like they have committed crimes

• biggest mistake was livestreaming coachella week 1 with their microphone raw input

should have mixed in the backing track they were playing live

• Yeah Lesserafim suck at singing especially eunchae and kazuha

And Sakura must be the worst singer ever who made her debut in kpop

But Lesserafim will continue to release bops, and their concept especially if they go back to something like unforgiven will always be good

So i'll still stan them, and sakura will still be my bias

I'll just put something to block my eardrum when she'll sing live

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

• Lsf are a threat now. They were less of a threat before MHJ went crazy.

All the Hybe/BTS benefits that NJ got before, they are now all going to either Lsf or Illit.

Vocal ability is irrelevant. Look at BP and Twice.

• i just opened my twitter and noticed chaewon is getting bashed for her ariana grande cover calling it lipsyncing/pre recorded by a certain fandom..Its currently trending on twitter with these 2 fandom going at war AGAIN for the 123456th time..

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

i really wish SM finally penetrate US market so that their stans leave hybe groups alone with both of their inferiorty and superiority complex finally getting cured..

• fearnot vs mys on all out war AGAIN

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

its very fitting for chaewon to cover ariana grande song cos these 2 fandoms just "cant be friends" ^^

• I think the group just had a lot of casual fans because they were trendy etc.

I think like many people who criticize & drag them, we can enjoy and listen to their music, while still dragging them for lack of talent.

I liked Aespa during debut (and currently) and i still dragged giselle for being such a weak dancer compared to everyone else.

Maybe the age of sticking your head in the sand and acting like groups you like can do no wrong is over.

• They are the favourites of Hybe right now, and given that all the global top K-pop groups that ended up popular before them isn't vocally superior either, isn't it important to see them rather as a threat now?

Haters will also continue to keep them relevant while they keep releasing stellar music, so all good.

:meme-mmm-tea:

• Both fandoms are getting overconfident and getting ahead of themselves.

Yes I would rank both with Illit in the top 3 globally now, but things can change so quickly like with NJs, and BM suddenly jumping up to 4th.

• Both fandoms are getting overconfident and getting ahead of themselves.

Yes I would rank both with Illit in the top 3 globally now, but things can change so quickly like with NJs, and BM suddenly jumping up to 4th.

It's easy to reduce based on the music and current charting on Spotify Global 1.BM 2.Le Sserafim 3.Aespa 4.NewJeans 5.Illit

When it comes to fandoms, there are 3 levels, hardcore>miniature core>irrelevant core

As we can analysis, BM hold superior fandom followed by Le Sserafim, both have yet to cap 60m playlists while competing comfortably with the rest. Once they get 100m playlists, it's over for the other fandoms.

:thinkerpepe:

• the sad thing is that this isnt exclusive to just X

yea but usually its started when someone tweeted something negative that's getting hundreds or thousand of likes and then it spreads to other social media

i really wish SM finally penetrate US market so that their stans leave hybe groups alone with both of their inferiorty and superiority complex finally getting cured..

actually Mys were in that tweet of chaewon singing because of this certain tweet

GQXTchoX0AAtt7E?format=jpg&name=medium

• Ahm, HELL YEAH! I couldn't agree more. LSF went from one of the most loved to the acutal most hated group for the most ridiculous reasons. I wacthed the whole the performance (thrice) and it was really amazing how they pulled off those choreos, especially Easy, while singing completly live. People are so used to being tricked into think their faves are singing llive that when a group actually does sings live their heads explode.

Yeah Lesserafim suck at singing especially eunchae and kazuha

And Sakura must be the worst singer ever who made her debut in kpop

This is not true. They can sing, they just never had actual live singing training lessons (+dancing while singing raw) and experience. One thing is going in the recording booth and sing, another thing is to sing the hell out of your lungs while dancing with a freaking working earpiece. And even like that, they rocked it! LSF did good.

Sakura isn't horrible, she improved very much. Eunchae still has a grater path to persuit, she'll get to be really good soon enough.

The hate towards LSF got so big because of jealousy and insecurities of the other fandoms. A great portion of kpop fans decided to attack LSF for a structural problem out of pettiness.

All in all, it's all HYBE's fault, they gave munition to the brainless!

- Where were their PR team when they let Sakura post the letter????? She's right, alright. I agree with every single word, but that wasn't the best time to post the damn thing;

- Where were their PR team when there's much need for alignment to watch every single post and it think it thoroughly when Chaewon posted her middle finger????

- What did HYBE had in their minds letting LSF with no more than 5 minutes of complete dancing and live singing go up on that stage???? They were already in Coachella, no need for any more "proving" the group.

LSRF has never been considered a threat I’m sorry it was just a combination of bad events.

Outside of you no one knows PN has been #1 for weeks. :pathead:

It's capitalism, love. A trendy group reaching #1 and surffing on so much longevity is a threat.

• Since I can't react with more than one heart your thread, I'll give you this:

:borahae: :blue-heart: :borahae: :blue-heart: :borahae: :blue-heart: :borahae: :blue-heart: :borahae: :blue-heart: :borahae: :blue-heart: :borahae: :blue-heart: :borahae: :blue-heart: :borahae: :blue-heart: :borahae: :blue-heart: :borahae: :blue-heart: :borahae: :blue-heart: :borahae: :blue-heart: :borahae: :blue-heart:  :borahae: :blue-heart: :borahae: :blue-heart: :borahae: :blue-heart: :borahae: :blue-heart: :borahae: :blue-heart: :borahae: :blue-heart: :borahae: :blue-heart: :borahae: :blue-heart: :borahae: :blue-heart: :borahae: :blue-heart:

Thanks, OP.

• It's mainly a certain subset of msicreeants and morons from some certain fandoms.

Look at the usual miscreants and morons here making threads and constantly taking potshots at LSF and look at their behaviour and allegiances these past few months and it becomes clear what their real motives are (particularly when two of them are among the most moronicly stupid and disturbed AKP members ever).

• i am so done with Kpop. why tf people bring fanwars drama from X. i thought this place was a safe place (i thought this forum more like a kpop community). and apparently i was wrong.

the worst thing is people who love fanwars here are older people. like why ? :pepe-shame:

• Mys are just overcompensating bc they are running out of time, after all of aespa lows they have a new high, but will that repeat itself? The tracking of ggs hits say no.

They know sm will shelf them when that new gg debut and bc sm does it with all their groups as soon as they hit the 5 year mark

Nobody needs to do anything bc mys will have their own taste of karma with sm

• Mys are just overcompensating bc they are running out of time, after all of aespa lows they have a new high, but will that repeat itself? The tracking of ggs hits say no.

They know sm will shelf them when that new gg debut and bc sm does it with all their groups as soon as they hit the 5 year mark

ok

• lsf was never a threat to anyone

despite hybe pushing them they were never at the top anywhere. not in korea, not internationally. they are lucky they are from hybe bc they'd never get where they are without armies hype

they are always in the middle right after aespa ive and newjeans

this essay of excuses as if their fandom and lack of singing skills or terrible coachella performance were not an answer to why lsf is getting hate.

perfect night is not a hit the way hype boy, next level or love dive are. yet their fans were still starting fan wars with others and you're wondering why people were ready to jump them?

SM used to shelf old groups after the new one debuting but now even after Riize debuting, flop group like WayV is getting good promo. Also they will be in different center

• Sakura isn't horrible, she improved very much.

I've been following sakura since AKB48

And it's a very wrong opinion

During Akb first of all her voice didn't sound as nasally than she did since produce 48

She was lacking but it was obvious that she had some potential and could improve a lot with some technical training

In produce and izone she was lacking but she improve tremendously

She was more stable, she had a better volume in her voice when singing etc...

But since antifragile-unforgiven her effort seems to go down and not improve

She's a good singer, she's funny and very relatable that's why she was my bias in izone and is my bias in lesserafim

But i accepted the fact that she's not and probably will never be a good singer, and i'm at peace with this

Eunchae is a weak singer too

Probably not bad cuz she have some good day

And to me eunchae is the lsrf members who have the most potential to grow if she gets a vocal trainer outside of hybe

She's someone in my eyes who can follow seohyun or taemin or umji trajectory

Once she gets a good vocal trainer and finally gets older and become confident in her skills and herself

She'll shine a lot more but for the moment she's very weak

She have some good days but they are too rare

• it's just not in their priorities/not something they're passionate about

if not it would not be like this

• Good thing we can agree to disagree. Sakura is not horrible and she can develop her singing skills more and more. Singing is a muscle exercise, she has been getting better and will do even better if continue practcing.

It doens't matter how long you'vee been following Sakura when it comes to proving a point. Her past is only there to remember how much she's gotten better and is no definition of how her future will be. Assuming she'll never be a good singer is a rather bitter opinion that puts you in stactic position and further from cheering Sakura on. And it shows how much you don't believe in her improvement. One does not deserve a fan who doesn't believe in ones potential to improve.

• Good thing we can agree to disagree. Sakura is not horrible and she can develop her singing skills more and more. Singing is a muscle exercise, she has been getting better and will do even better if continue practcing.

It doens't matter how long you'vee been following Sakura when it comes to proving a point. Her past is only there to remember how much she's gotten better and is no definition of how her future will be. Assuming she'll never be a good singer is a rather bitter opinion that puts you in stactic position and further from cheering Sakura on. And it shows how much you don't believe in her improvement. One does not deserve a fan who doesn't believe in ones potential to improve.

i don't believe in her improvement until she's in hybe yes

because she improve much more during her time during produce48 and izone than she did in Lesserafim

and now it only looks like she's un-learning everything she acquire in the past to get back to her past bad habits so yes her past matter to have a better vision of sakura improvements

even yunjin high note were better during her time in produce 48

it's not new in kpop idols who were much better before entering a company, because sole companies just don't have good vocal trainer and this vocal trainer often teach to these idols bad habits who end up damaging their voice

Bom and Rose had the exact same problem with YG vocal trainer

Shuhua was a very weak vocalist who were pretty much not improving for years because she didn't have a good trainer, and once soyeon find to each idle members vocl trainer adapted to each members voice you can seehow much all of thel improved in the past years

yall keep blabbing about aespa had reached their peak with NL but the reality says otherwise, and now mys are treating those fandoms just like what they treated mys back in girls era, but keep crying though. and karma? stfu grandma

• yall keep blabbing about aespa had reached their peak with NL but the reality says otherwise, and now mys are treating those fandoms just like what they treated mys back in girls era, but keep crying though. and karma? stfu grandma

with not? aespa will be 5 year old next year

but like I said u can keep being blin of how sm acts

as someone who stan exo and fx, I know it well

• i am so done with Kpop. why tf people bring fanwars drama from X. i thought this place was a safe place (i thought this forum more like a kpop community). and apparently i was wrong.

the worst thing is people who love fanwars here are older people. like why ? :pepe-shame:

There used to be a rule that Twitter drama was not allowed, I think, but it was enforced sometimes and not at other times.

Worse, there used to be a sub-forum where people could straight out hate idols. It was disgusting and some people left because of that. The things said in that were at the same level at the worst things you find on Twitter.

As for now, it is doable here, but best to block the ones who always start fights. That was you don't see their threads at all. You still see that they posted if they post in someone else's thread, but the post is covered up, unless you click a button.

• This thread contains 4 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!