so illit really did have a flop debut

• the belift curse was a lot stronger than the hybe privilege

illit really did pull an enhypen.

sales are good— lower than newjeans and lesserafim at debut but still a solid amount

mv views are average in todays day and age. also considering they are directly competing with baby monster, then those views are abysmal

charting.. was off to a shaky start but they’re completely out of melon now 💀 it could very well be over. they’re not having a viral moment to talk them back on the charts. there’s barely any noise about them on korean forums and even generally people aren’t really hyped much. they also released on the exact same day as some nct unit which means they’re not getting any music show wins 🤡

20160B05-AFD9-49D7-93D7-3BE426396F6D.jpeg

• Now days when you have a flop debut you can just re debut and try again like BM.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Maybe they will go up when they go to music shows. LS usually starts low on the charts and climbs.

They are definitely not pulling a NewJeans.

• They can prolly rise. Like how LSFM did. Debut hype performance needs something like the Teddy Trade Mark or Min Hee Jin hype or something like that

Otherwise groups will rise usually in 2nd and 3rd comeback like Aespa/LSFM once word gets out. Big company GG’s are almost guaranteed to not flop.

• Their initial charting is better than Ive and lsf debut on realtime. Which is surprising because both groups had way more hype than illit or I couldn't really get illit hype correctly.

YIREN

e2ab9f65c50ad7b933ecb52f941f1493d96d8704.gifv fab59363da33ef51baa656716577e60cdb9b2fd2.gifv 084b4b1830b2175bbfe169388158c289cc0b861f.gifv 9a71235e38fac2f4f9e1daf62b01efee6e4923bf.gifv e2ab9f65c50ad7b933ecb52f941f1493d96d8704.gifv

• ULs for songs are lower than 6 months ago. It means you do not need many unique listeners to chart high, and its likely they will gain listeners over the next 2 weeks.

• The Illit girlies' hair and expressions make me laugh. What's wrong with their hair? Didn't anyone style it? Look at how neat Nj's hair is, even though they have the same hairstyle. And is this photo taken when they just woke up or what? They look like they're being forced to smile, it's so awkward

It almost feels theres some AI touching up in the photo tbh

• They just re-entered Melon, and they have yet to promote.

This is the group supposed to flop remember so these result are actually crazy for them.

;judgingpepe:

"No one has done what I have done during the 30 years in K-pop" - Min Hee-Jin

:meme-what:

Kpop world is a total mess because of greed and ego right now

:meme-bonk:

Edited once, last by Wateris ().

• So much for flops omg

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

First 5th gen song to enter Spotify Global!

1.3m this is huge strike, probably the highest debut ever among 4th, 5th gen even 3rd gen?? (not full tracking)

ILLIT MAGNETIC also becomes the First Kpop debut song to debut straight to Spotify Global chart History (apparently)

They making history, maybe we should watch what we say from now on.

External Content x.com

Edited 3 times, last by Wateris ().

• THISSSSSSSS

They are missing chemistry, star quality and charisma sm, they look like nugus. No way you'd show me this and tell me they are from HYBE and I'd believe you

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・。 ゚ ꒰ঌ 🪼✦🌊໒꒱ ༘*.゚⋆。 I just wanna continue my pace ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・。 ゚ ꒰ঌ 🪼✦🌊໒꒱ ༘*.゚⋆。

• f.me. Its 15 hrs of tracking too.

NJ >> Lsf > Aespa > ILLIT (maybe 1 higher too) >> gidle | BM > Ive | Itzy

• f.me.

NJ >> Lsf > Aespa > ILLIT >> gidle | BM > Ive | Itzy

It should be NJ>LSF>ILLIT, as the other two ggs has set bside hits with their debut albums.

It's 15 hours tracking too. It looks like Magnetic going viral pre-release actually helped, and the song had over 12k posts on TikTok with just the snippets alone, but still, they didn't had that absolute maximum debut hype you know. Remind me of them having that mini NJ record breaking persona truly. This is going to awaken some rival fandoms off.

:pepe-life-support:

• External Content x.com

External Content x.com

YIREN

e2ab9f65c50ad7b933ecb52f941f1493d96d8704.gifv fab59363da33ef51baa656716577e60cdb9b2fd2.gifv 084b4b1830b2175bbfe169388158c289cc0b861f.gifv 9a71235e38fac2f4f9e1daf62b01efee6e4923bf.gifv e2ab9f65c50ad7b933ecb52f941f1493d96d8704.gifv

• Do we expect to chart and sell a lot when it is a mid song?? :cursing:

yes because hybe and also girl group

also the song is not mid. it’s very bang on what korea likes listening to so 🤷‍♀️ just because it doesn’t align with your tastes doesn’t mean it’s mid. point out the obvious autotune and i’d agree it’s annoying but its a complete song and verses are good. a blink should not complain about empty choruses because that is blackpinks whole brand and we’re here today because of them so

• didn't they debut like yesterday??

shouldn't like some time pass before we either crown someone flops or otherwise???

they have to get a pak within the first hour or else they have truly flopped and there is no redemption arc set for them. unfortunately illit could not so i’ll have to write them off 💔

• They are doing better than I expected and they haven't even started music show promos.

External Content x.com

• Im surprised that it is not doing well in Korea especially, this is kind of songs that koreans like

They haven't promoted the song yet

current hour peak

External Content x.com

Public also getting to know ILLIT, and their reception will increase in the coming weeks.

• You can't make this thread after one literal day.

GIDLE and LSF had flop comebacks based on barely even a day old song charting performance :pepe-joy:

Unless you're IU or NewJeans, the days of debuting near the top of the charts are over, and it's been that way for over a year now.

EVERYBODY needs time to rise. Especially a group that just debuted yesterday.

• they have to get a pak within the first hour or else they have truly flopped and there is no redemption arc set for them. unfortunately illit could not so i’ll have to write them off 💔

you speak harshly but truly my friend lol

• Yall should wait a week or until they promote. its too early to tell and so far I see a lot of ppl stanning on other platforms tbh

Oh my baby sweet like bubble gum!

16a5ad82f46a76cf3cdeb18fe28d7be0a6d0a66f.gifv

• 59 on Melon

External Content twitter.com

• This thread contains 34 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!