I’m quite happy with the way KAI has done on international streaming…contrary to popular belief he did not in fact flop

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This is really really good for me like I mean. Having over 5million streams in the first week means he’s gonna be in the top 25 ish songs released in the year and that’s a huge win for me. That’s really great. Other than like red velvet as a group I think Kai’s outcharted everyone at SM’s recent releases which isn’t saying much cuz it’s like SM but still I’m quite pleased.

Actually SM is kind of stupid

Some of Kai’s main market is literary US and Mexico

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

We literally love him here.

But SM does NOT release Kai’s albums on international stores. It’s not in Target or Amazon or ANYWHERE. And it’s not that SM can’t do it, but literally NCT albums are available year round at my nearest target.

To say it politely Kai is comparable in popular to NCT in the US(he’s bigger of you ask me but I ain’t arguing today😭) and yet ZIP.

Like the Chinese/Japanese/Korean Hanteo Boosting sales is not Kai’s main market. It’s just the way it is. SEA and US/Mexico love kai. They really do.

So make these album available in local stores here SM. I wanna see him chart on Bilboard and Amazon and what not. Because he can. Just give him the chance 💀💀💀

I have refused to buy an album since SM stopped putting EXO releases on Amazon love shot being the last one 💀💀 you know happened when hey did add EXO albums to these stores? EXO charted on these platforms eye-

There’s demand. There’s popularity. What makes SM not do the bare minimum.

/end rant.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!