This NUGU iceberg calling me out for my little knowledge of the nugudom (boy groups edition)

• Ha I see so many I used to stan, this is my knowledge:

Used to stan/follow:

Limitless.

SuperKind.

TRCNG.

UNB.

1THE9.

WithUs.

We In the Zone.

MVP.

Noir.

UNVS. (Was my top group before disbandment, thankfully recorded a lot of their vlives which I have since posted on YouTube alongside MVP).

Followed for a little bit and just got disinterested in them:

Kingdom. (Bias Left the group).

D-Crunch. (Many issues with the group's overall management, and disbandment).

OmegaX. (Still love the 1Team members, but haven't paid much attention to their activities, or wrote as many articles about them as I once did).

VAV. (One of the first groups I heard and watched their MV's for alongside GoldenChild).

Used to listen to 1 - 3 songs:

Topp Dogg.

Speed.

MyName.

Lucente.

• Well... I didn't expect to know more than like 2 of those "?" groups.

I know about About U because of their song "Who took my candy" and also because of the thing about the drummer...

D82 because of Han Seungyun and I know that it was originally called Han Seungyun Band before changing their name.

I kinda also know Lionesses.

PATZ because of a MNET variety show that D82 also was in. And I really like their song "Water".

I forgot how I discovered W24... I know that they were in a video together with the qpop group, WinL. And I still find it funny how they had a "Europe tour" and the tour was only in 3 cities in England...

For the nugutron4000

Aprince because of them having had many members.

I know about Cotoba for the same reason as I know PATZ. And also... Cotoba is a co-ed group...

Eastshine, I kinda know.

Like A Movie, one reason is the scandal where one of the members was exposing his fellow members...

Limitless because of Moonbok and OMEGA X's Hwichan.

MVP, well... I remember writing in a notebook or something that their song "Take It" sounds like a "creepy dude" song. (I haven't heard that song in a while though)

A-Jax, I know some of their songs. And I also like their song 2MYX.

For the "They exist"

I actually stan Catch The Young and used to stan Voisper.

14U because someone one mentioned them in the AKP L4L chat thread that existed before the 2021 revamp. And I remember one user googling 14U and finding a random picture of a swimming team and users making up a kpop group called 9SWIMS lol. And I know that LØUDI used to be in that group.

24K+, I know some of 24K's songs. And know that BIGONE and TAN's Changsun used to be in that group.

B.I.G and I remmeber liking "Hello" and also "Hello Hello". And I think someone joked that next time they will have a song called "Hello Hello Hello" lol

BXB, well... they covered Turbo's "Black Cat Nero".

Cross Gene, I know about them and like some of their songs.

GreatGuys I once discovered that group because I had something in common with one of the members. (not going to say what)

HAWW, I have heard about them and was disappointed that it wasn't pronounced as the "haw" of "yeehaw".

MYNAME, I like their songs "Hello And Goodbye" and "Baby I'm Sorry"

Beatwin, I know their songs "Rising Sun" and "Your Girl".

Honeyst, I like their song "Like You"

LC9 I like some of their songs and I remember that I used to listen to their cover of Nelly's "Just A Dream" a lot.

MASC, well... I know that two of the members and in a group called SEVENUS. And I have also heard of the "umbrella incident"...

MR.MR, I like their song "Do You Feel Me". And I used to find it kinda funny how two members were called "Hon" and "Tey", because in my native language, these names mean "She" and "They".

Vromance, I like some of their songs, especially "Star".

The Legend, I like "Left Out".

Well... not going to say anything about the less "nugu" ones.

And I admit that I think some of the boygroup names sound familiar to me because of Jenn.

• I really know much more about nugu GGs than nugu BGs.

I do not know anyone in the bottom 2 tiers, I know 2 goups in the they exist tier. (Vromance and catch the young)

Here are 2 accounts on twitter to follow if you want to know more about nugu boys.

NUGU BOYS! (@nugubgs_) / Twitter
    Promotions and updates for unknown and underrated male idols! ♡ @nugubgsbackup
    twitter.com

nugu archive 📁 (@nugupromo) on X
    ☆ all things nugu | business: nugupromocontact@gmail.com
    twitter.com

• BEG4DAWIN I might be late but

From either knowing or having listened to them

• PENTAGON (listened to them, also WTF why are they in that list?)
    • Forestella (know 1-2 songs of them)
    • JBJ (listened to them, have 1 of their albums)
    • TNX (listen to them)
    • 8TURN (listen to them)
    • EVNNE (listen to them)
    • lucy
    • n.flying
    • VERIVERY (listen to them)
    • ampers&one
    • tempest
    • wei
    • A.C.E (my ulti group)
    • ONF (listen to them)
    • Viction
    • VAV (listen to them)
    • VANNER (listen to them)
    • ALL(H)OURS (liten to them)
    • aimers
    • alphabat (used to listen to them)
    • BDC (used to listen to them)
    • DKB (listen to them)
    • DRIPPIN (listen to them)
    • dxmon
    • ghost9
    • just b
    • KINGDOM (listen to them)
    • lun8
    • omega x
    • Romeo
    • UP10TION (listen to them)
    • younite
    • 1team
    • map6
    • d-crunch
    • d.coy (used to listen to them)
    • history (know 1 song maybe)
    • hotshot
    • SEPCTRUM (used to listen to them, also rip to the member who died)
    • 1the9
    • IMFACT (used to listen to them)
    • myteen
    • snuper
    • theeastlight (never listened to them but their story was super sad)
    • NIK (I listened to them but why are they on the list? They have been a JPop group. I know they did promote their debut song in Korea but ...)
    • TST (I used to listen to them, was also not too happy about their ex member who was sentensed to jail and rip to the member who passed away)
    • lucente (used to listen to them)
    • E'last (listen to them)
    • MADTOWN (used to listen to them, I was also very mad how their company fucked them up in the end)
    • topppdogg
    • a.cian (I knew like 1 song of them)
    • b.i.g
    • bz-boys
    • bxb
    • MYNAME (only know their name cause a JPop group I know was friends with them)
    • xeno-t
    • vromance
    • We In The Zone (used to listen to them)
    • d1ce (used to listen to them)
    • my.st
    • masc
    • voisper (I think I tried to get into them but than never touched them again after 1 try xD)
    • HIGH4 (I knew like 2-3 songs of them but their song "true love" still makes me cry every time I listen to it)
    • vermuda (what a big ass flop, they only released 1 single but had been a thing for almost 3 years. One dude they added as new member in 2019 shortly before disbanding is now member of one of the most successfull JPop-groups, I'm always laughing at this fact how he went from a failed KPop-group to a very successfull JPop-group)
    • a-jax (I swear I confused their name with the same named cleaning products brand xD)
    • astin (IDK if I listened to them but maybe once and than never again)
    • like a movie
    • n.tic (if it wasn't for their freakingly looking member that made me never forget their name. I tried to get into them but couldn't since their one member was so scarry looking)
    • W24 (listen to them)

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• Who do you recognize?

GGaOdSZXEAAPnwL?format=jpg&name=large

(Edit, sorry forgot I already commented lol)

You know We In the Zone? That is so cool I rarely see them mentioned in things like this.

Still crazy how Jwiiver disbanded and that YuChen had to confirm it himself because of all our questions.

Wow haven't heard of the group WithUs, BlockChain in such a while, same with High4.

MVP was great, so glad I recorded their vlives before their disbandment.

• I thought I knew quite some nugus but wtf.

Some of them have like 100 monthly listeners.

I'm gonna stan Baikal

EDIT: Muzigae has only 25!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!