YG Entertainment is reportedly delaying BABYMONSTER's debut indefinitely to improve the quality

• External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Damn what’s going on at Yg ? :pepe-tea:

• Wow, damn. Looks like BP not renewing, if true, is really throwing them for a loop.

Also, if Ahyeon really did leave the group, they need a new center.

Why can't YG ever have two active GGs at the same time? That's crazy.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• Wow, damn. Looks like BP not renewing, if true, is really throwing them for a loop.

Also, if Ahyeon really did leave the group, they need a new center.

Why can't YG ever have two active GGs at the same time? That's crazy.

because they only had Bp and they had a hard time promoting them properly

ShufenShufen

Edited once, last by nana18 ().

• damn the stocks will go down, down, down, down, down xD

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content x.com

Damn what’s going on at Yg ? :pepe-tea:

I said it on anther thread. I think they don`t want to debut BM until BP negotations are over.

Not sure if they wanted to use BP members as Sponsors, or they don`t want the backlash on BM is BP doesn`t renew- they must be working over time to get those renewals.

I bet some brainless Blinks might blame on BM

did blackpink release a new album today?'s tweet - "#LALISA ACAB, aquí solo  respetamos a la POLISA " - TrendsmapID BI****S

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

• the situation is nothing similar why are people even bringing up 2ne1

as a twice fan you know many people thought not all members were gonna renew or even twice continue and look they did why is blackpink is gonna be any different? when bp it's YG's main source income

I didn't say the situations were similar. And of course people are going to bring up 2NE1 when talking about BP and Baemon lol.

What I'm referring to is the fact YG treated 2NE1 like shit when they disbanded them, and now, the biggest group they have ever had, their main source of income as you mentioned, may have members leaving the agency and taking a large source of that income even if the members themselves decide to stay as BP going forward. That's what I call karmic retribution. Hopefully this teaches them to treat their artists better going forward.

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• I dunno why people put any faith in YG dates if a teaser isn't dropped.

YG lies about dates, they've always lied about dates.

Treasure debuted almost 2 years later.

BP was announced in 2012

Baby Monster was announced in 2018

• I didn't say the situations were similar. And of course people are going to bring up 2NE1 when talking about BP and Baemon lol.

What I'm referring to is the fact YG treated 2NE1 like shit when they disbanded them, and now, the biggest group they have ever had, their main source of income as you mentioned, may have members leaving the agency and taking a large source of that income even if the members themselves decide to stay as BP going forward. That's what I call karmic retribution. Hopefully this teaches them to treat their artists better going forward.

I know you don't keep up with bp but the girls have been hinting to have more concerts and be back during concerts or weverse etc. Jisoo has even uploaded a vlog on her channel same with Rosé there is nothing that indicates they won't renew if anything there is an issue with baemon's debut that's for sure we haven't gotten any from aheyeon and that's worrisome. Also all these articles are old and are resurfacing once again the rosé one was from months ago some articles like the ones about Lisa are rumors taken from weibo.

• I know you don't keep up with bp but the girls have been hinting to have more concerts and be back during concerts or weverse etc. Jisoo has even uploaded a vlog on her channel same with Rosé there is nothing that indicates they won't renew if anything there is an issue with baemon's debut that's for sure we haven't gotten any from aheyeon and that's worrisome. Also all these articles are old and are resurfacing once again the rosé one was from months ago some articles like the ones about Lisa are rumors taken from weibo.

Honestly this could mean they intend to remain as a group but being in different agencies is still possible...

• I know you don't keep up with bp but the girls have been hinting to have more concerts and be back during concerts or weverse etc. Jisoo has even uploaded a vlog on her channel same with Rosé there is nothing that indicates they won't renew if anything there is an issue with baemon's debut that's for sure we haven't gotten any from aheyeon and that's worrisome. Also all these articles are old and are resurfacing once again the rosé one was from months ago some articles like the ones about Lisa are rumors taken from weibo.

I mean, in my original post in the one before you quoted me, I did say "if true". I also said "may have members leaving".

I'm not saying if they are leaving or not since I don't know. None of us do. Everything I am saying is just conjecture based on if they leave. If they don't, then great. Nothing of what I said is relevant then.

• Honestly this could mean they intend to remain as a group but being in different agencies is still possible...

Do you really think YG would do that? YG will only share their artists to their sublabels but definitely not in other agencies.

The Black Label is the most possible route but Teddy will be focusing on I-Land 2 girls.

So there's a really big chance that BP would disband for good.

• Honestly this could mean they intend to remain as a group but being in different agencies is still possible...

I don't think so I think they might have more solo activities they might have 2 contracts ( one for solo work) at least it's a speculation I've seen and makes sense to me. also jnk1 might happen soon have you not seen blinks hyping it? to be honest I'm not worried but the same articles being recycled it's getting annoying

• Do you really think YG would do that? YG will only share their artists to their sublabels but definitely not in other agencies.

The Black Label is the most possible route but Teddy will be focusing on Produce 101 girls.

So there's a really big chance that BP would disband for good.

teddy is not focusing in pd101 girl, he is not promoting them or under their label

he just drop his old song (if u know how this works) to them

and this baemon talk fo today isnt even about them, bc this is a very small extract from some artciles that happen to mention them, yg hasnt said anything about baemon today unlike with bp case

• I said it before in other threads

YG is delaying because they are afraid of competition

They know they cannot compete with the New Jeans IVE aespa (G)I-DLE LSFM gang so they are delaying it

They are going to delay and declare their group as some 5th gen pave the way bullshit because they know they cannot compete with 4th gen

You know I'm right

• I don't think so I think they might have more solo activities they might have 2 contracts ( one for solo work) at least it's a speculation I've seen and makes sense to me. also jnk1 might happen soon have you not seen blinks hyping it? to be honest I'm not worried but the same articles being recycled it's getting annoying

Rule 1 when dealing with a group under YG - never believe the teasers, spoilers or promises until the album is on spotify and you have your tour ticket. She may think its coming soon, but never forget the volume of scrapped albums and MV's in the dungeon.

Honestly YG may not have a choice, even if they manage to keep Rose for her solo work, that doesn't mean they'll get to keep the group name or make the members keep promoting under it. Especially since the members are rich enough that if YG gets in the way of them doing group work elsewhere Rose can pay that penalty fee. Why do you think Mamamoo's renewal talks went the way they did? Hwasa barely renewed for a year and even Wheein's addendum contract for group work was only for an extra year. Second round, if your big enough and your company is reliant on you enough, you do what you want.

• This, like the contract news, isn't true.

How many times do I have to say it?

YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

• This thread contains 38 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!