Whoooa, people have really abandoned Twice💀

• I listened to the song exactly 3 times on the release day and checked out. Today I went back to it, honestly I wasn't expecting 100 million but 9.7 million?💀

Meanwhile Nayeon's MV is the most viewed MV of Twice in the past 2 years. Imo fans have spoken regarding what kind of songs we want. But you do you Twice, I'm sure it'll pay off.

• This is what I have been saying. Fan claim to love Twice's new music yet all recent songs with the melanie/Lindgren sound are tanking even in metrics within the fandom.

Like Twice may claim to love their current music but it's dog shit. Alcohol Free, Pop, Celebrate and The Feels are the only good songs they dropped in the last few years..I mean Talk that Talk was okay.

• This is what I have been saying. Fan claim to love Twice's new music yet all recent songs with the melanie/Lindgren sound are tanking even in metrics within the fandom.

Like Twice may claim to love their current music but it's dog shit. Alcohol Free, Pop, Celebrate and The Feels are the only good songs they dropped in the last few years..I mean Talk that Talk was okay.

You're my new favorite user now

Ves you've been pushed go second :pepe-peaking:

• Jihyo isn't Twice, therefore your entire argument is fatally flawed (as per usual.) It's obviously a matter of her not having the same individual support as Nayeon and certainly doesn't reflect on the group as a whole.

Personally I haven't even listened to the song. Give me a Twice comeback. :pepepizza:

• Something didn't seem right with the views though. She had over 1 million likes and over 240,000 comments and only got about 10 million views. Other MVs released at the same time only had about 500K likes and only about 40K comments but got a lot more views. It didn't really make sense.

• Something didn't seem right with the views though. She had over 1 million likes and over 240,000 comments and only got about 10 million views. Other MVs released at the same time only had about 500K likes and only about 40K comments but got a lot more views. It didn't really make sense.

There is nothing wrong with her views, the number of views is exactly what a 1 million likes video is supposed to have

Other idols use ads to inflate views. That's all

• Her views aren’t inflated by ads. Usually after the 24hours JYP would push the ads for their music videos but she didn’t get any.

Nayeon had them but JYP didn’t do them for MISAMO and Jihyo. MISAMO had them but they were from their own fanbases and not from JYP so they could only afford enough for two weeks-three weeks.

tumblr_nzies3E9yh1uf1itwo1_500.gif

LORD & SAVIOR PARK JIHYO | ITZY | YUKIKA | RUANN | | TWICE | BRAVE GIRLS | APRIL | FROMIS_9 | TOMMY FEBRUARY6

• There is nothing wrong with her views, the number of views is exactly what a 1 million likes video is supposed to have

Her views aren’t inflated by ads. Usually after the 24hours JYP would push the ads for their music videos but she didn’t get any.

Nayeon had them but JYP didn’t do them for MISAMO and Jihyo. MISAMO had them but they were from their own fanbases and not from JYP so they could only afford enough for two weeks-three weeks.

Yall obviously don't know how ads work. How many views out of 200 million of Nayeon's MV do you think are ads? 190 million?

• F4XubtMbMAAfKfB?format=jpg&name=large

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

:borahae:<3:red-heart::orange-heart::yellow-heart::green-heart::blue-heart::brown-heart::black-heart::white-heart::borahae:<3:red-heart::orange-heart::yellow-heart::green-heart::blue-heart::brown-heart::black-heart::white-heart:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Official Pages (Taglist) - BEG (Everlasting) - Apink (Pink Pandas) - Dreamcatcher (InSomnia) - CLC (Cheshire) - WJSN (Ujung) - Tri.Be (true) - Perfume - Scandal

• EVERYONE realises this

or else they would not constantly try to switch topic to sales, which everyone knows has NOTHING to do with how many people actually listen to and like the music itself

people have not abandoned twice, their charting was just carried by their music's appeal, which is both good and bad but def not the stability you get from having a unique image based on social status ( like tall skinny pale brand ambassador = elite, sexy lots of int fans swears a lot = global group )

• I agree they really need to stop trying to be something they're not. The fans obviously don't like it. They don't even have to do super cute, but something like fancy instead. Just something bubbly because that's what Twice does best.

I will never understand what you guys are talking about. Talk the talk is such a classic on the mark signature 100% cute song. It's exactly what twice is known for. So was Scientist. Both are recent releases. Who do people not like them when it is literally what they are lamenting about

i'll scatter flowers on the road that you take

• I will never understand what you guys are talking about. Talk the talk is such a classic on the mark signature 100% cute song. It's exactly what twice is known for. So was Scientist. Both are recent releases. Who do people not like them when it is literally what they are lamenting about

Youre wrong about Scientist and the numbers prove fans and casual listeners didn't like it.

Talk That Talk wasn't a Melanie or Lindgren song so...

• Idk what tf melanie martinez and lindt are

Was Scientist their song? If so I give that credit for that.

A quick intro to Melanie and Lindgren...the husband production and writing couple responsible for Killin Me Good, Set Me Free, Scientist and I Can't Stop Me...basically all of Twice's biggest tank jobs in Korea and, excluding ICSM, their biggest flops in Japan and within the fandom...basically they're shit.

• There is nothing wrong with her views, the number of views is exactly what a 1 million likes video is supposed to have

I'm curious. So the other MV with half the likes of Jihyo and one fifth the comments as Jihyo but has 50 million views. Does that mean more than 40million views are from ads?

• I'm curious. So the other MV with half the likes of Jihyo and one fifth the comments as Jihyo but has 50 million views. Does that mean more than 40million views are from ads?

Depends on how long the video has been out and whether it crosses over from fandom to GP recognition.

When a video first comes out, it's usually fans watching it, so you usually get a higher ratio of likes to views. Maybe 1M likes for every 10M views.

Then as time goes on, more and more randos start watching the MVs especially if the video goes viral and hits mainstream non KPop listeners, nonfans who naturally wont be as likely to click "like". So the ratio increases, even for non ad supported MVs.

Everyone knows that BTS dont use ads. Yet some MVs like Suga's Haegum are more fandom centric and have a 1 to 13 ratio of likes to views, while others like Seven by JK has kinda blown up with non Armies/non Kpoppies and has a 1 to 20+ ratio of likes to views.

So with Jihyo, her relatively high amount of likes probably means that JYP isnt using any ads, but also that she hasnt broken through to non Onces yet with the song.

At least this is my theory. :pepe-shrug:

• Both MVS came out the same day. Jihyo is 1 like to 10 views while the other is 1 like to 90 views. Kind of seem off.

• A quick intro to Melanie and Lindgren...the husband production and writing couple responsible for Killin Me Good, Set Me Free, Scientist and I Can't Stop Me...basically all of Twice's biggest tank jobs in Korea and, excluding ICSM, their biggest flops in Japan and within the fandom...basically they're shit.

But scientist bop :emotionalpepe:

i'll scatter flowers on the road that you take

• Are you talking about Nmixx? I thought it was common sense Nmixx numbers were ad generated

I was talking about Aespa Better Things which was released the same day as Jihyo. It has half of Jihyo's likes and one fifth of Jihyo's comments but has 40 million more views. So does that mean about close to 40 million views are from ads?

• This thread contains 6 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!