Posts by Yohanee

The MV/title track usually comes out about a month early, but the actual album with the full track list does not come out until the date listed.

The song and the MV usually serve as the promotion/marketing to buy the album. Similar to how Western celebrities release 1 or 2 singles leading up to the actual release of an album.

I actually think KPOP is more of an outlier in regards to releasing the album and title track all on the same day.

ohh thanks yeah i always wondered about that cause they don't ever write the actual date the mv comes out

yeah i guess i wouldn't know about that i mostly only listen to kpop loel but it's a good idea

it's really nice! i love the music video it's so summery and pretty. the song makes me happy and their voices sound so good. i'm not gonna complain about it being laid back because we still have a whole nother song coming, so i bet they compliment each other

i guess i just don't see what's wrong with having that kind of relationship with her. like how will it hurt new jeans besides them feeling a strong connection to her struggles? i think it's all very human

yeah i guess it would just make me not wanna back down lol but no the stress would be horrible. i doubt most people would want to

people have already quoted you explaining it...she is calling the members crying, threatening that she wants to die and acting like a 2nd mother to 16-19 year olds, acting like friends and not their boss and you can't see that problem? she is being emotionally manipulative in the way she is acting towards them.

i'm not saying be a cold hard boss, but you don't get personal with people on that level. it's not right.

i only heard her say that the members called her crying, not the other way around. it seems like she both acts like their boss and a friend. i guess i just don't get what the problem is with being close with them like that

the simple answer is loss of trust

would you continue to trust someone who Hybe accused MHJ of all those things

and vice versa if you were one MHJ would you want to continue working for Hybe after they accused you of doing all those things?

yeah i mean for hype i can understand not wanting her anymore but i feel like even after this mhj would still fight for her position

because she is 40 year telling kids she will k1ll herself and expect them to comfort her. I'm sure no 16 year old should be comforting their boss and it shouldn't even be their worry. The boss also shouldn't be taking vacations with them or helping picking out/decorating their dorm as opposed to their parents and friends

did she actually tell them she was gonna kill herself?? jeez.

everything else though i mean i don't see anything wrong with her being close with them. a parent or friend cannot possible understand or sympathize with the girls situation. only someone a part of that situation can. i'm not saying it has to be mhj but they clearly need someone who is working with them and can understand what they're going through to be close with

i feel like people are always calling for the companies to treat idols more like kids/young people, and not just like cold hard bosses. that seems like what mhj is doing by being close and friendly and trying to build a good relationship with them, but people don't like that?

good question simple answer

she is not mentally stable to be in a position of power. I don't hate her, I think she needs some serious counseling. she is not mentally stable to run a business, she showed that in the press conference and how she basically admits to emotionally manipulating the girls.

almost a majority of us see this. It is not about hate, it's about concern.

how did she emotionally manipulate them? i dont see anything wrong with her having a relationship with them. they work closely with her, so of course they would be upset. mhj is a person too, i don't doubt that she feels very connected to the girls