Posts by Yohanee

i like her confidence though. i felt like she sang well a lot of the time and it seemed like she was also very focused on getting the audience involved, which i dont think can be done with just basic singing, needs some yelling, etc. i still like yunjin

Let’s not generalize - it’s the hateful loud ones from all fandoms, in Japan too. Agree re why are we all discussing this as if troll’s comments are legit.

i mean you do have to agree and korea and japan have a long history with issues with one another. it's impossible to ignore the effect that this has today.

also even on the idol show where sakura was picked for izones i think it was clear that they looked down on the japanese idols.

and it is true that jpop idols certainly do have a very different mindset than kpop ones

i'm honestly so sick of knetz constantly shitting on the japanese. if they are still hateful of the japanese then why let them be idols? koreans can't get over the fact that japan brings them tons of money supporting kpop and they think they can look down on the japanese like this

i think kpop really has a lot to learn from the way jpop idols do things, and japanese members, especially sakura with experience as a jpop idol can bring that to a group

they are so full of themselves

I don't mind this at all, Idols should stand up against haters, BUT my problem with her comment is that their fandom will attack everyone who fairly criticized them. Honestly, her letter felt more like asking their fans to fight with other people. Even if it wasn't intentional, that will be the end result. I'm 100% sure that this letter will cause more problems, not only for her and the other members, but everyone else, too. I wouldn't surprise if a couple of days later, she has to issue an apology letter as well.

Also, I don't like what she said about their debut. Sure, she debuted with LSD 2 years ago, but she's in this industry for longer than most groups can be active.

i think sakura wants the fans to appreciate being an idol the way that she does. she sees idols as being people that should bring about fun and happiness. idols in korea are very superficial, and i think sakura and lesserafim as a whole want to be seen and appreciated as a group that isnt perfect but can make people have a good time.

her letter felt like it was telling fans that, and basically telling the haters to leave if that is not the kind of group they want to watch. maybe she is starting a fight among fans, and maybe thats for the best. fans of lesserafim need to accept that this is the way sakura is, i really don't think shes gonna magically be able to sing better after 10 years.

and clearly she wasnt referring to herself when she wrote they debuted 2 years ago. this letter was clearly meant as a message to the fans from her and her speaking for the group

i thought they sounded really good. like they were dancing and jumping around and trying to and really powerfully for 40 minutes so of course theyre gonna be short of breath at some points.

i thought sakura did really well and sounded a lot better than usual

chaewon and yunjin are pretty much the only really good ones for this kind of thing though. the other girls are more cutesy

i rarely feel bad for kpop groups but they must have been so nervous/excited to be doing this big thing in america and now its just gonna be used as something to criticize them with

i thought it was pretty good

From the few available clips of them, it seems it is hard for Minju and Moka to hide the fact that they are 'uncomfortable' with Wonhee, whom, they might think, had taken the spot of someone they knew and were more attached with. There seems to be 2 factions in there, Minju-Moka and Yunah (who spent the better part of her trainee days at Fantagio and came to Hybe later than Minju)-Wonhee, with Iroha in the middle but likely to side with Moka since both are Japanese.

i didn't watch the show or any of their clips so i didn't know about this at all. are there really clips where they're upset about wonhee? also who did she replace?

i love your analysis by the way

it's been like a week? like i really don't expect people to have so much love for babymonster and illit who have literally just debuted and have only been being talked about for a few days.

and to be honest i really don't see that much "hate" more just criticism. i think people really need to start differentiating those things, especially the young people

i've been into kpop since i was 12 and i've literally never had such meltdowns over kpop discussions as these people do

But for them to go every single thread for MORE than 10 days ruining the joy for everybody is not and its no longer criticism its hate

i really don't understand how this ruins the joy for everybody lol

like i've been enjoying both comebacks and reading what everyone has to say and even though i don't personally dislike the groups as much as a lot of people seem to it's not ruining for me that other people don't like them

it seems like you all are really effected by the stuff you read i just don't really get that

i hate virtual idols but i lovee miku. im going to the vocaloid concert next month

i hate them mostly cause kpop is like such a person thing i guess?? lol i dont know and theyre ugly. if they were anime looking then thatd be something but also id be like why is kpop doing anime?? yeah i dont like them