SM 3.0 PLAN = Sungtaro leave NCT, Shohei Solo activities, SMNGG debut ...

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

For people who doesn't want to watch =

- sungchan and shotaro will leave NCT to debut in the New SM Boygroup

- eunseok and seughan will debut with Sungtaro

- the rest of the lineup for the Bg is made of Koreans and American

- More SMROOKIES will be reveal soon for NCT TOKYO

- Shohei will not join the new BG or NCT tokyo lineup, he'll do solo activities

- SMNGG debut is plan for the 4th quarter of 2023 ( october - december)

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON #aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON #aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON

Edited once, last by SooYoung ().

• Go to Best Answer
    • Best Answer

For real. Hybe should have just bought SM. EXO would finally get a comeback, global album distribution and some playlisting and we wouldn't have this crazy idea of debuting a new group with NCT members and a new Girlgroup nobody asked for

tell me your a butthurt EXO-L without telling me your……

LOL, i’m sorry but chances of EXOs group promos or actual investment dwindle year after year. Idk why you’re trying to act like your brand new to kpop. EXO have had a more successful 3rd gen runs for BGs than 99% of other groups, but here you are continuing to whine because you so desperately believe they could have been as popular as BTS, which is delusional.

Enjoys your solos and listen to other groups. It’ll do better for your health than begging for a company to “promote” your faves more, when again, SM has already HANDED them a better career than 99% of 3rd gen boygroups.

And don’t hit me with new peaks in streaming numbers because SM can give that music to a NBG who actually has a longer self-life and potential than EXO.

Also HYBE is debuting new GGs and BGs left and right, but for some reason you think ppl asked for that, but not new SM groups….. Make it make sense

• :lay5::lay5::lay5::lay5:

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON #aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON #aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON

• SooYoung

Selected a post as the best answer.
  • For real. Hybe should have just bought SM. EXO would finally get a comeback, global album distribution and some playlisting and we wouldn't have this crazy idea of debuting a new group with NCT members and a new Girlgroup nobody asked for

the Hybe idea is bad as well cuz god knows what their plan was with the old Sm groups who knows if they wouldn't have disbanded Exo and Red velvet

implying you'd much rather return to the glory LSM days!!!

I thank you for your support my friend!!! ;-)

I'm not against the man cuz he brought a lot of good ideas to the company but he's last decisions were wierd

• I never had any intention or desire whatsoever for them to be as popular as BTS.

The way SM handed EXO career was wack as hell for years. A group with that level of popularity should never be treated as second class citizen. JYP learned that very well with twice, they keep going with regular comeback and concerts. Seventeen is also 7 years old and still getting regular comebacks, promo, playlisting and tours and their popularity and sales keep increasing

That's ALL I wanted for my group, they keep being treated like a group. Should I just not be vocal thst I want my FAVORITE group to keep releasing songs and getting minimum company support and instead accept they need to go on indefinitive hiatus just because ? The fuck dude.

We didn't even get opportunity to have a anniversary comeback which totally could happen if not for a series brainded decisions (SuperM, why?)

• the Hybe idea is bad as well cuz god knows what their plan was with the old Sm groups who knows if they wouldn't have disbanded Exo and Red velvet

Doubt it

The point in Hybe paying for much for SM is because their groups has long lasting appeal and big individual fandoms. Why buy the company to just disband everyone? We are talking about EXO, TVXQ, NCT and Shinee here, they all have prove again and again to be very strong touring acts, that's the point of buying SM

• in addition to that girl groups are more trendy and popular these days it makes sense they are debuting a new girl group

• the Hybe idea is bad as well cuz god knows what their plan was with the old Sm groups who knows if they wouldn't have disbanded Exo and Red velvet

I'm not against the man cuz he brought a lot of good ideas to the company but he's last decisions were wierd

yeah I don't know why they think exo would have been saved lol exo, suju and shinee would have been the groups they would have gotten rid of first lol look what happened with gfriend and nuest

• Doubt it

The point in Hybe paying for much for SM is because their groups has long lasting appeal and big individual fandoms. Why buy the company to just disband everyone? We are talking about EXO, TVXQ, NCT and Shinee here, they all have prove again and again to be very strong touring acts, that's the point of buying SM

I highly doubt they would keep Exo and SHINee would be kept maybe Red velvet and even so it's unlikely G-friend had good sales and their last two come back gained traction intentionally yet Hybe didn't want to invest in them anymore because to them all of that wasn't enough same thing with Nu'est Hybe kept groups that can bring millions of sales and keep showing growth

• I highly doubt they would keep Exo and SHINee would be kept maybe Red velvet and even so it's unlikely G-friend had good sales and their last two come back gained traction intentionally yet Hybe didn't want to invest in them anymore because to them all of that wasn't enough same thing with Nu'est Hybe kept groups that can bring millions of sales and keep showing growth

An idol biggest source of income is touring, why would they disband groups who can fill domes and stadiums? Again, there was no point in spending millions in SM to disband everyone there minus NCT and Aespa, even worse with NCT 127 in a edge of military enlistment phase. Bringing SM they would get a sizeable host of idols who can tour. SM is the second biggest kpop company in terms of revenue, and that's because of idols SM touring power

• yeah I don't know why they think exo would have been saved lol exo, suju and shinee would have been the groups they would have gotten rid of first lol look what happened with gfriend and nuest

Because EXO have ~6million listeners on Spotify with no comeback? They sold 1.3million albums with an unprompted kids bop album and no global distribution nor gimmicks? DFTF a useless album was one of the very few albums to cross 400mil digital sales in China?

Not you being an obvious hater combining EXO with gfriend and nuest. They can’t even be clubbed with shinee and suju.

What makes you think a company that kept 17 won’t keep EXO.

Ofc I expect AKP exo hating community to be brain dead but this level of absurdity is honestly hilarious.

• I don't even hate exo and you know it but be realistic hybe don't keep older groups Nuest was profitable after some members went to produce 101 and still disband them . I doubt they would give priority to exo they don't even do it with their main boy group

• I don't even hate exo and you know it but be realistic hybe don't keep older groups Nuest was profitable after some members went to produce 101 I doubt they would give priority to exo they don't even do it with their main boy group

Again just say you hate EXO and go it’s so much simpler. Why on earth are you comparing EXO to Nuest over and over again. Like who even does that. EXO is MANY TIMES bigger than nuest and gfried 💀💀💀

They didn’t disband 17 and they’re not gonna disband 17 when they start enlisting next year. What makes you say EXO would be any different. Say what you really think.

• Again just say you hate EXO and go it’s so much simpler. Why on earth are you comparing EXO to Nuest over and over again. Like who even does that 💀💀💀

They didn’t disband 17 and they’re not gonna disband 17 when they start enlisting next year. What makes you say EXO would be any different. Say what you really think. You

what lol I have said more nice things about exo in the past than you about blackpink if anything you are super shady or give backhanded compliments it's hilarious you are accusing me of being a hater. and I mentioned other sm groups too.

• :sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

They just loser company. They just stupid people's that just can't do nothing rights. All dey do is lie and manipulate children and young teens. They just bad peoples. SM 3.0, who cares? Who really cares. It's so bad for those peoples now. Maybe we should've had HYBE takeover, look what they doings now. Just doing nothing of any sort. They losers and they will loser more in 5th gen. People have to stop letting CEOs loser all day and all night. 👎👎👎👎👎 gots to stop dem. gots to end this torture. #SAVESM #SAVEDEYIDOLS

• Enjoys your solos and listen to other groups. It’ll do better for your health than begging for a company to “promote” your faves more, when again, SM has already HANDED them a better career than 99% of 3rd gen boygroups.

This sounds really weird coming from a fan of another SM group, what makes you think fandoms of other group don't think this about NCT, who everyone have seen SM try to promote by all means?

And why do you take this as a direct attack towards NCT, are you implicitly agreeing SM needed to pull the rug off under EXO's feet to promote NCT because there was no point promoting both at the same time? Or that whatever EXO would record would be taken out of your faves future comebacks?

This makes no sense at all

• You said what you said. Whether people want to admit it or not EXO was peak. The stats are there for everyone to see. Across all platforms around the world.

Twice and 17 are great examples of what continual and good promo and can do for groups that actually have good vision and direction. Emphasis on the good vision part. Because EXO has that by the DOVES.

• LOL, the what ifs. Well I think Hybe has proven that more often than not, bottom dollar wins. It's not the age of the group, that's just ???. And I'm not just talking some profit when I say bottom dollar.

If EXO or any of the SM made bank, I'd bet on Hybe keeping them and then milking them for all their worth. EXO-Ls seem like a pretty vocal if not big fandom and there's your real moneymaker. So take if for what its worth, but my 2 cents would be they'd keep them.

• The news for the new boy group is dissapointing. I was hoping they would finally debut some fresh faces, only to stick leftover NCT members in there for no reason whatsoever. They might as well just make it a new NCT unit and call it a day while they're at it. Now they will have the NCT association tagged onto them.

• You said what you said. Whether people want to admit it or not EXO was peak. The stats are there for everyone to see. Across all platforms around the world.

Twice and 17 are great examples of what continual and good promo and can do for groups that actually have good vision and direction. Emphasis on the good vision part. Because EXO has that by the DOVES.

The amount of stupidity I have to read from SM stans, they never change :skull:

Do you know what is funny, some of fellow SM stans in this thread really think SM did a good job for EXO, they think EXO has no longer the right to get songs or investment because once you reach a certain age you're out of bussines

This is the peak of Kpop stans mindset who thinks idols are a piece of garbage meant to be replaced by newer groups every 4 to 5 years. I've read this countless times already and is exactly how SM deal with their senior idols. LSM vision is to promote company brand over groups brand. SuperM is a testment of this ideology.

About people saying Hybe would EXO disband EXO, I have no words. To put simply, Nuest disbanded because they have grown weary of group activities. Minhyun and Baekho still on Pledis and they release music.

For God's sake, Hybe didn't disbanded even Fromis9 who are getting regular comebacks and releasing their first full album in a couple of weeks. If they kept a nugu group who used to sell 50k (and it's close to sell 200k now) I want to understand why the hell they would disband EXO

• Or that whatever EXO would record would be taken out of your faves future comebacks?

This is an untold truth early NCTzens believe. They think EXO is the reason of why NCT was tanking before Empathy

Technically speaking this is indeed how SM works. NCT is the reason of why SM stopped most of EXO fan content after 2017. Before 2018 NCT promotions were middling at best and were definitely much lower budget

I don't agree with SM mindset that you need to drop one group to promote other, and instead of NCTzens and EXO-L eternal bickering like kids crying for 5 minutes of their parents attention both fandoms should just call out SM for better treatment and leave each other alone.

• This thread contains 77 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!