Posts by blossom9990

They successfully turned everyone against Mhj, including the girls too at some point. I didn't follow everything clisely and didn't read the whole things but from what I gather, they're following the 50/50 CEO's steps but more extremely.

Hybe are ensuring everyone is against Mhj by attacking her character like her leaking the idols' medical info and being behind the hate trains against Hybe groups.

They're dragging BTS and TXT into this situation too, knowing that ARMYs, as the biggest fandom in Hybe, will defend them fiercely. We all know how ARMYs react if anything is said against BTS, and TXT fans will likely do the same.

Now, they're involving GFriend and Source Music, claiming that Nj is benefiting from Source Music and fueling speculation that Nj is the real reason why GFriend disbanded. So, both GFriend and LSF fans are siding against them.

They're doing all of this to maximize the attack and pressure everyone involved, especially Mhj and Newjeans. This could have been done privately, but they're making it obvious that they're trying to pressure Mhj to resign while also pressuring the Newjeans girls to join their side. The girls are closer to Mhj than anyone else in Hybe, similar to the 50/50 situation before. So, it's essentially the easiest way to signal to the girls that no one will support them if they side with Mhj.

All Korean media and netizens are now attacking the girls too, and Mhj is also playing a foolish game, especially in how she's handling the media. Her inexperienced as a new CEO is showing. She can't go against Hybe, not even the big 3 can do that. So, if the girls and their families make even the slightest move on social media now, it will be clear what will happen to them if they follow Mhj.

Anyway, smart move Hybe. That's kinda deserves some praise because they left no room for Mhj or even Newjeans to fight them.

Most important things is, nothing is proven yet but they already got all the support.

Did SM pay to boost the group's name or something in Pannchoa? I recall coming across information about SM paying media outlets to boost their group's visibility online, obviously not for their older acts.

Bad publicity is still publicity. Pannchoa holds significant influence in the K-pop fans' community for being a major Korean translation page for international fans. It wouldn't surprise me if SM did this to boost Riize's popularity and image among international fans. I mean, if international fans always see 'news' about them, some of us might think they're tye hottest group in Korea. Even BTS and BP didn't have this daily coverage on Pannchoa.

Logically, Pannchoa will get more traffic on their blog for news about the top 3rd and 4th gen groups.

OR THEIR ADMINS SIMPLY SIMP OVER THE GROUP 🤣

nmixx tidak bagus haha. views, stream, iTunes, bahkan chart mereka juga semua bergantung pada promo dan juga lagu itu sendiri.

mereka seperti itzy 2.0 dengan versi yang lebih baik. masih baru tentunya para penggemarnya masih penasaran dan semakin setia, namun hal itu tidak akan bertahan lama jika nmixx selalu mengecewakan. stan gen4 girl group jype sebagian besar adalah perusahaan penusuk atau multi stan. kamu harus tahu itu

:pepewhat:

Nmixx debuted with one of the most unacceptable songs from a big 4 group, according to the public. Consequently, people didn't have high expectations for them. Fans who stan them are either genuinely in love with their songs or are simply company stans. They lack success stans or a general public following is actually a blessings in disguise as public reactions or 'quality' of their songs won't lead to a significant downfall.

On the other hand, with Itzy, they have numerous success stans, who now probably stanning more successful groups, seeking a sense of superiority that Itzy may no longer provide. They have the general public in their favor, and people love their music, image, and concept. Consequently, if they change their concept or if the quality of their songs declines, they will face substantial criticism. They have a reputation to maintain, unlike Nmixx, whose songs have their own fanbase by now.

In short, JYP's strategy for Nmixx is not bad; it's simply a case of not losing what they never had.

It existed before, but at least in one year, only one or two groups were doing it. Now, everyone is jumping into the trend, and every comeback comes with pre-releases.

Can we just go back to the old days when you got everything on the exact comeback day? Not gonna lie, these pre-releases only kill my expectations most of the time.

If the songs are catchy, and they're certain it'll be a hit, it's fine. But seriously, what's the purpose of dropping B-side material songs?

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I disagree with the low energy part, and obviously, their performance is not overrated since they're known as the 'boring group' on stage by Kpop fans, including you and me, which is the opposite of groups like Lsf and Itzy for example.

They actually have really high energy on stage, as proven by their choreography. Their choreography looks easy, but it involves huge movements, with some songs having a lot of upper body-focused movement and others having a lot of lower body-focused movement. So, it's actually more tiring. Yet, they still look lively after doing it back to back with their dance break. Not everyone can pull it off. It's just that their songs don't live up to that, so they look more boring, monotone rather than energetic and hype on stage because of the vibes.

Well, these are my opinions. You have your own as fans and as non-fans; this is my view. There's no right or wrong as this is not based on charts but purely preferences. Their choreography is easy to follow, and some of it is really catchy, but on stage, it looks weak, at least for me. I forgot to mention that what I discussed above is mostly about their dance break ( I forgot to mention it). They actually kill the move if only they pair it with more powerful songs.

One thing that I noticed about this group is that they're actually quite good dancers for idol standards. Nobody seems out of sync or lacking in energy. They're also one of those girl groups that, from what I've observed, exhibits pretty solid synchronization. On stage, the girls don't give off any awkward vibes; they consistently radiate happiness and genuinely enjoy their performance, especially Hanni and Danielle.

They're just your typical HYBE group with strong dancers and performers, you know? They've got that stage presence, but the biggest problem here is their songs. It's a bit slow for a high-energy show, missing those 'wow' moments other groups effortlessly pull off. Their songs tend to be more on the chill and mellow side, and that sometimes throws off the choreography as it is not a great fit. Their choreography is actually interesting, but it becomes boring with their songs and those remixes in the background.

In a nutshell, they might stick with the 'boring group of performers' tag as long as they roll with those chill songs. Making their discography shine on stage is a bit tricky. Not many Kpop groups go for that consistently laid-back style.

I mean, it's most of their songs do feel like they only sing on one note. So, it feels monotone, especially on stage.

[instiz] WHICH HYBE LABEL IS THE BEST AT DOING THEIR WORK?
    We translate Pann articles about Korean news, music, drama and lifestyle
    www.pannchoa.com

Comments:

1. Isn't it Bighit?

> Definitely not

2. Maybe?

3. Someone who fangirls on all of they labels should know this best, is there anyone like that?

4. I don't know for other places, but first of all, it's not Bighit

5. It's definitely not Belift lab

6. I fangirl on Seventeen and personally, they've been doing a good job lately

7. I'm fangirling on 2 of the labels and ADOR is the better one, both have shortcomings, but ADOR's artistic sense is better

8. Pledis freaking sucks

9. Source is definitely not it..

10. Source and ADOR?

I stumbled upon this Reddit thread where folks are claiming Jyp is all out for Japan, while Hybe is more into the Western scene an not put their focus in that market. Is that really true?

JYP's got Twice, Niziu, and Stray Kids doing big in Japan, but I'm not seeing the same push for Nmixx and Itzy there. It's kinda odd, considering Twice's massive legacy, it feels like a missed opportunity. Even with Niziu riding on Twice's rep, the effort in the Japanese market seems a bit low for their Korean gg now.

Meanwhile, Hybe's girl groups, like Le Sserafim with Sakura and Chaewon, are clearly eyeing Japan. Newjeans, without a Japanese debut or members, are also making waves. Seventeen, En-, and txt are doing really well, and Bts is untouchable there just like Twice. They even have their own Japanese boy group.

Honestly, I'm a bit salty that Jyp couldn't keep up in Japan for their next Korean girl group. Meanwhile, Hybe seems to have it figured out, with most of their groups thriving in Japan after Bts.

I do agree that it will very difficult for the courts to rule in favor of fifty fifty, but it would be nice if labor laws were changed to stop smaller agencies from exploiting want to be idols.

Like I said in the other thread, many of the things fifty fifty accuses their company from doing is standard practice in the industry, specially in smaller companies.

forum.allkpop.com/thread/168260/

The thing is, out of 4 issues in their claims, only one is relevant enough to be brought in the court.

1. Aran's surgery. (Imagine the fans rage if company didn't announce about the surgery while they suddenly put them under hiatus)

2. Financial transparency (acceptable but most of their claims already debunked)

3. Forcing them to work during Aran's resting days after surgery (they didn't have any schedule after that soo???)

4. Lacks of support from company especially in promoting the group (they have tons of cfs calls, barbie, tiktok promotion, good apartment, tuition, etc...)

Out of this 4, they themselves in the end only focus in the financial transparency case. It is fair but is it enough especially if in the end the company didn't commit any fraud? They might set a negative example instead of changing the system to be better. I agree that the labor laws can be improved a lot but what they are doing now only making it worst. It's simply because most of their accuses are a made up issues instead of the real one that need real attention.