Controversial & Harsh opinions over girlgroups

• 1. Nayeons voice makes my fucking ears bleed, i get it she can hit the notes well but her voice is so nasally it's a genuine pain to listen to. Homegirl kinda ruins most of twices songs

2. Blackpink are the peak of western success in kpop. Not a single fave will EVER match up to it. Once Blackpink breaks up, we'll see a slow decline in kpop. 3rd in general were the peaks, now absolutely nothing 4th gen can do will top the achievements set by 3rd gen.

3. Your faves aren't "elegant performers", they are just boring performers. If the dance requires you to give it your all, you better give your entire girl bussy into that shit and dance like rent is due.

4. I personally think Jennie has one of the best rap voices in 3rd voices. Now don't get me wrong, she's not lyrical genius, nor is she the next nicki Minaj. But her flow is top tier, and if she actually wrote her own music she would be competing with some other rappers. Soyeon is amazing, but her praise comes from her composing skills not her actual rapping.

5. Babymon are the definition of everything wrong with kpop. 13 year olds with weak talent, rapping about how "badass" they are, like your from Asia not the bronx. Stay in school.

6. Itzy has the worst discography out there. Plus Ryujin isn't as talented as people make her out to be, she's simply charming. Her vocals are weak, rapping is cringe, and her performance is good but in a group where they are amazing performers already she doesn't particularly stand out. If it wasn't for her "uwu girl crush" look, y'all would be coming for her throat for her lack of talent same way you do with Lia (at least Lia can semi carry a note )

7. 4th gen visuals are crazy mid. At least there were was diversity in the previous gens (looks wise), now they all look like carbon copies as eachother.

Wonyoung looks like a oversized toddler with overgrown limbs. Her visuals are slightly scary, she looks like a 5'10 5 year old.

8. Blackpink deserved all the criticism they received during their awful concert performances. Especially Jennie. Y'all fed these girls egos, and then got shocked when your faves start acting like they are above their own fucking jobs.

Blackpink's lackluster and low effort performances for fans that paid hundreds, should of been a wake up for some of you to stop creating creepy parasocial relationships with people who don't even know you exist. But of course delusional fans will never go away.

9. Newjeans won't age well. Once they all get into their 20s, y'all will all forget about them. While they do make bangers, they have essentially certified themselves as the "teens next door", their name alone won't age well.

10. Kpop is oversaturated, and people are starting to get over it. With random disbandments and issues every 5 seconds, it's going to get very tedious keeping up. Plus there's only so much average talented lookalikes with cringe music, that one can take.

Oh a bonus one i forgot to include:

NOTHING IN KPOP IS ORGANIC.

Your faves talent isn't organic, your faves achievements, variety shows, nothing.

Most streaming and chart achievements are done by bored and obsessive fans dedicating their lives for their faves to hit the top.

Only time will tell if these achievements mean anything, minus 5 seconds glory.

And before you say "wow you only came for girlgroups! Your sexist kys" i could care less about most boy groups, nor do i keep up with most of them enough to have an opinion over them.

• lol literally every day someone says Kpop has peaked and every day Kpop continues to grow.

Itzy has the best overall discography of any group not named BP and Twice. No other group has so many great title songs AND B sides. Even my fave Izone had mid title songs and Twice has only a handful of elite B sides. Boys Like You was a SOTY contender last year.

• This is just hate tho

Locate me to where the hate is? Hate is when you wish death on someone, randomly talk shit without a proper argument.

I provided an argument and reasoning for every single one of my opinions. Thus, not falling under the category of hate.

I don't hate any of these idols, as i don't even know who they are, and have 0 reason to feel a strong way towards random strangers just because i like their industry.

But whatever

• lol literally every day someone says Kpop has peaked and every day Kpop continues to grow.

Itzy has the best overall discography of any group not named BP and Twice. No other group has so many great title songs AND B sides. Even my fave Izone had mid title songs and Twice has only a handful of elite B sides. Boys Like You was a SOTY contender last year.

I said in the west? Western achievements.

Boys like you wasn't as bad as people said, but it was a song targeted for the western audience and flopped. Korea loved it more, then their intended audience

I personally think Jennie has one of the best rap voices

I agree

She is one of the very few idols whom their rap wont annoy me

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• For some reason, none of this triggers me lol.

Maybe because it's just an opinion. Or maybe because your opinion is not centered on one group, but yeah.

I don't think it was necessary to come at Wonyoung's visuals like that, but not sure if it qualifies as bashing either.

I'm also iffy about your New Jeans take. They will obviously decline like most groups, and I think they have a higher hill to climb in comparison to IVE, LSFM, or Aespa due to their image. But, I don't know. To soon to tell what kind of career trajectory they'll have. Each generation has had so many unexpected twists and turns.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

Edited once, last by keyboardwarrior7 ().

• Feed what ego, if you actually follow bp you know they stay off social media for the most part to stay grounded

And that shit against them when the tour started WAS NOT constructive criticism

Did blackpink personally tell you that?

Hunny, the world isn't against blackpink.

Performance crictism is one the few things i agree with when it comes to not sucking on an idols ass.

They weren't putting effort in. When even die hard blinks admit they are disappointed, don't you think it's time to stop sucking off celebs and think critically lmao.

They can perform well, they've performed amazing in coachella, so for them to continuously give a mid performance in a concert which is what 99% of their job entails, isn't excusable.

• you don’t like 4th gen gg…that’s fine . No more no less.

• Agree on 5) and 6).

San Francisco Chronicle columnist Herb Caen said a long time ago that women with tattoos were "like a rose dipped in mustard." That's the analogy I think of whenever I see an Itzy MV. :-)

• Unhinged blinks are hilarious LMAOOOO

Girl stop, your embarrassing yourself. Thanks for providing 1/1000 videos of your masters putting effort in their jobs.

Your the definition of those freaks i was referring with a weird parasocial obsession.

• NewJeans isn't even a full year old. They have plenty of time mature their image how ever they see it.

Every time a new GG blows up, it's "they won't last" and y'all are literally never right. But you persist regardless

8. Blackpink deserved all the criticism they received during their awful concert performances. Especially Jennie. Y'all fed these girls egos, and then got shocked when your faves start acting like they are above their own fucking jobs.

Blackpink's lackluster and low effort performances for fans that paid hundreds, should of been a wake up for some of you to stop creating creepy parasocial relationships with people who don't even know you exist. But of course delusional fans will never go away.

Bad performances?

BLACKPINKJESSICALE SSERAFIMNEWJEANSTHE ROSESEJEONGTWICEYERIN BAEKYUKIKA

259551f29b1b419b0910ccd1ffe7a59b3ca03dbb.gifv ee868cb541261094eb3c49077579820d9d2684ef.gifv 9179a574e42e68a00c37635d5151fe4ebba30003.gifv 9fbbfdae9fd592cc7858e29f534e290375563da9.gifv

• Blackpink will be knocking on your door soon, to personally thank you over making yourself look like a clown to defend their honour!

In the same fashion they went to your bed and tell you they are divas with huge egos? pleaseee get a grip girl, this isn't blinks being parasocial. Its you projecting onto some girls you don't even know in real life yet you are here trying to paint them as cold hearted bitches, when the only one like that here is you rn.

Its very hypocrite that you come and attack someone for deflecting your point with proofs about how celebrities are irl when yourself is trying to paint the celebrities as someone with huge ego in your post. Like 2+2 isn't 5 and your opinion isn't the objective one.

• You know those 2 seconds in Seoul when they did one mistake and then corrected it the next day and every next concert, but with kpopers being as critical as a cat they like to keep bringing it to this day.

Ah yes. Nothing more fun than having the time of your life at concert just to see people who didn't even go bitch about it later on 🙃

BLACKPINKJESSICALE SSERAFIMNEWJEANSTHE ROSESEJEONGTWICEYERIN BAEKYUKIKA

259551f29b1b419b0910ccd1ffe7a59b3ca03dbb.gifv ee868cb541261094eb3c49077579820d9d2684ef.gifv 9179a574e42e68a00c37635d5151fe4ebba30003.gifv 9fbbfdae9fd592cc7858e29f534e290375563da9.gifv

• newjeans are the new twice/snsd. They can either end up like twice did or have longevity like snsd. Only time will tell. One thing for sure, newjeans needs to breakaway from what they are doing right now very early on in their career like snsd did or twice failed to do.

• newjeans are the new twice/snsd. They can either end up like twice did or have longevity like snsd. Only time will tell. One thing for sure, newjeans needs to breakaway from what they are doing right now very early on in their career like snsd did or twice failed to do.

If you consider Korean charting and NOTHING else then maybe lol which is such a weird thing to do in todays age.

Twice has outlasted SNSD as a brand overall no doubt about it. From international recognition to touring to sales they’re growing comeback to comeback something SNSD did not. If new jeans gets to be like twice in their 8th year that would be a huge win for them.

• I have yet to figure out why people think NEWJEANS will have some kind of difficulty as they grow older.

They sing R&B songs. They can do that indefinitely

I think it's more to do with their concept rather than their music.

Their concept tends to lean very young and focus on the image of them as teenagers. It's a concept they will have to abandon eventually to sustain career longevity. This is something other groups don't have to worry about as much.

I think it all depends on how Min Heejin handles that transition.

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• Sounds like you didn't get the attention you crave when you kept making those contrarian threads now you realised you get more of a reaction if you directly involved idols lol

• I think it's more to do with their concept rather than their music.

Their concept tends to lean very young and focus on the image of them as teenagers. It's a concept they will have to abandon eventually to sustain career longevity. This is something other groups don't have to worry about as much.

I think it all depends on how Min Heejin handles that transition.

Agree it will depend on Min Heejin and what she has thought out for them.

But I guess I don't read their concept as so solely "youthful", at least to give them some kind of road block.

They seem youthful because they are youthful. But they aren't cutesy in the way a group like TWICE was that always presents a more difficult transition that must be tight walked.

I think the songs will allow them good foundation to gradually shift however needed.

Their core is R&B and I can easily see them doing WONDER GIRL like stuff in the future.

• I can agree with some opinions except the lackluster performances part you are taking the few recycle clips used by that fandom of them making a few mistakes and think that's how their 2 hour concert is like. Mind you, people that have gone to their concerts have nothing but good things to say about their performances even usher who went to their concert in atlanta praised their performances.

There is a reason why blinks keep going to those concerts sometimes they go more than twice to those concerts. I know some that have gone at least 4 times that's how much they enjoy it.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

actually the criticism they have been getting about their "bad performances " is plain hate especially when we know what fandom started the viral treads on twt

• I disagree with your 2nd point.

I think concepts like Hybe Boy, OMG, and Ditto are very much things that they wouldn't be able to do if older.

Attention and Cookie are the outliers, but again, just my opinion.

Edit: To elaborate a bit more, post-2nd gen, groups who have centered their concept around "youth" have had a difficult time transitioning once that image has been established. Twice and G-Friend being the most prominent examples. May just be something about the 3rd-gen attempt at it, and New Jeans and Min Heejin may have the formula to successfully do this.

Edited once, last by keyboardwarrior7 ().

Twice is the best example of you can fail in Korea and still be massively successful. New groups should just target foreign markets immediately rather than debut with a cute concept then later have to change.

• we want bg vers imao...if you have ton opinions about the girls

Wonyoung look like her self,she is aged 18 yo.

She have baby fat face this is okay i found that cute

Her predebuts pic is just still Wonyoungism

téléchargement (1).jpegtéléchargement (3).jpeg

Fp0WCC5WcAAlqbl.jpeg.jpg

Fp0WCC7XwAAERnn.jpeg.jpg

FreP8pfaYAIKulv.jpeg.jpg

pkcbw9igmqka1.png

But stay pretty

FpjsGzFaQAIqZd_.jpeg.jpg

Fre7YgoWwAAbcf0.jpeg.jpg

• This thread contains 3 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!