Who are your top 5 favorite kpop vocalists?

• Female wise :

1 ) NingNing of aespa (my bias!)

2 ) Lily of NMIXX (my bias!)

3 ) Taeyeon

4 ) Winter of aespa

5 ) Jisoo of BP

Male vocalists :

1 ) Jin (world-wide handsome) of BTS

2 ) Bangchan of Stray Kids (mans has amazing vocals)

3 ) Jimin of BTS (his voice is AMAZING & so versatile)

4 ) V/Taehyung of BTS (once again a versatile & amazing voice!!)

5 ) Seungmin of Stray Kids (fell in love more with his voice after his cover of Hype Boy

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    )

6 ) Jungkook of BTS (HIS EUPHORIA HIGH NOOOOOOOOOTEEEEEEEE)

˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵐᵃᵏᶤᶰᵍ ᵐᵉ ᵃ ᵇᵒʸ ʷᶤᵗʰ ˡᵘᵛ˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷

Aesthetic GIF - Aesthetic GIFsK-POPPIN IN PINKAesthetic GIF - Aesthetic GIFs

• Female:

1. Jo Yuri - Her voice is just too good. Nobody asked but I put all my favorites from her in the spoiler. So many legendary covers.

2. Liz - I'm biased, what can I say. With the rate she is improving she'll become quite decent soon. Her tone is a cheat code.

3. NMIXX Haewon. She's insane technically, often overlooked due to Lily being in the same group. I prefer her tone over Lilys.

4. NMIXX Lily.

5. Wendy. She's objectively the best right now if you disregard some nugu/inactive groups. Can anyone ever claim her throne? :/

Male

1. WINNER Seungyoon.

2. BTOB Eunkwang.

3. Baekhyun

4. Chen

5. ATEEZ Jongho

• Five......

lol

• Honestly i have a soft spot for Liz and look forward to seeing her grow and improve

I'm so happy to see Yoon getting love. He's amazing!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!