Give me group perfomances i will say who stands out most

• YOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

"We're always with InSomnia, we can spend more time, beyond limits together!"

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content www.youtube.com

• Lol but if I watched the performance or I actually know the group, then I would already have a pretty good idea of who's the most standing out member in this song. But maybe someone else would have a different perspective.

How about this one, in my opinion it's (open after)

• YOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

i haven't watched any Minx performances videos but wow they were great since forever

Siyeon was the one who catched my attention the most love the little kiss at the 02:43

I love all of their voice tones, it sounds deeper than standard kpop gg tones.

All of them are great btw, the girl in the thumbnail catched me most, if i correctly looked it up Ida???

and also seems like 2 members are on hiatus?

• I love all of their voice tones, it sounds deeper than standard kpop gg tones.

All of them are great btw, the girl in the thumbnail catched me most, if i correctly looked it up Ida???

and also seems like 2 members are on hiatus?

Yah they are promoting as 4 member now since Bian and Vita is on hiatus, but nobody know what will happen in the future. Yes the person in thumbnail is Ida

"Out of all the languages he could've spoken, He chose to speak facts"

Mia ;(

her facial expressions are just insane, top ace of 4th gen

• NUGU'S you say?!

D-Crunch

Triger

Aweek

DKB

E'last

F.able

M.O.N.T

Just B

BAE173

Black Level

I am not familiar with AOA members besides Jimin and Seolhyun

the one who grabbed me most was short blonde haired girl, if i looked up correctly it must be Choa

• This one, by a very flop group:

External Content youtu.be

• It's a day late, but I simply MUST promote this:

wow the song is really great and interesting

the girl with short black hair Boni? catched me most

the girl with green outfit Songsun ?

her vocals starting from 1:57 is just so heavenly omg

• someone in this group definitely didn't come to play :emotionalpepe:

• Its the silver haired girl Hyeju?

her dance moves are just chefs kiss and good facial expression too

• Hate me if you like but this was the first performance video comming to my mind, a JPop act performing on M Countdown in 2021

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

pink shirt boy Go_u?

he really well portrayed insane/maniac character 1:18 part tho

• ummm....let's see

• D-Crunch - blue hair guy

Triger - guy with loose black tie (i loved his rap)

AWEEK - guy with the red ribbon (the song is really good)

DKB - E-Chan :blade-cry::blade-flattered:

E'Last - Seungyeop ( I have always loved his vocals, he has my favourite vocal tone)

F.able - guy at 0:26

M.O.N.T - guy with non black shirt (i love all of their energy but he is my fav in this performance)

Just B - my eyes always go to Geonu, idk if it was because her outfit was alone pink and outstanding but he just improved so much from I-Land

bae173 - no 65 man :mesmerized-bee::lover2::pepelove2::send-love-bunny::nervousk:

Black Level - beret boy, love his vocals and expressions

sorry I was overwhelmed by number of groups and got lazy to look up their name i appreciate if u tell me

Purple Kiss are great performers. My favourite is Yuki, i love her rap tone and her energy while performing.

• This one, by a very flop group:

my favourite performer in BTS is J - Hope, but I love Taehyun's energy and facial expressions here

second time for Bae173

the guy with black leather jacket and hoodie underneat, loved his rap part

• Hate me if you like but this was the first performance video comming to my mind, a JPop act performing on M Countdown in 2021

guy with red turtleneck shirt, his smile caught me

• External Content m.youtube.com

This is not a group but a great performance, you can check who outperfomed who, ghe contestant or the collab artist :-)

• ummm....let's see

blue hair girl, loved her rap, kinda deeper tone i love it

• This thread contains 9 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!