Ningning sweetie what is this....

• i do understand that ppl have a bad day tho but nothing wrong with being more profesional, or atleast try to appreciate the fans ? Just my personal opinion tho i feel bad for the fans that waited

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• sike

She did not look like she was having a good time

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• if you get your ass to randomly follow a celebrity you should accept whatever mood that person is since they're not on their job

the only thing she did was walk, she didn't disrespect anyone

• lmaooo if she was annoyed by fans she would have cover both her ears

and considering how she was acting in the car, it looks more like she have a headache or her ears hurt

every kpop fans who saw her in Paris, keep saying how she was so sweet, and how she was always taking the time to take pictures with them, sign autograph , or greeting them

but well.... i'm not surprise to see a thread like this for aespa made by you

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON #aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON #aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON

• and i'm gonna add this twitter thread to demolish the fake news and weird image your trying to build about ningning

A twice fan was in paris during Aespa travel there, and since he was there, it took this opportunity to try to meet aespa and went to everyone of their schedules

and he was saying that Ningning was so nice the entire week end to the fans, and so much caring and playful with them that he became a MY and bought every girls album

#aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON #aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON #aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON

• I firmly believe she was with earache considering she was still holding her ear even in the car.

She is basically all day walking the streets and winds exist.

I don't like how people cut a clip with literally almost 0 seconds and try shit ..

Anyways, SingSing queen, you are beautiful!

• I know you are defending her, but this behavior is so annoying. Op followed her all day? This doesn't look cute to me.

• also what is sm doing? The weather is cold and she is barely dressed

She is probably sick

• Context ?

she could be sick

there were some visa issues and she didn't flied with other members

she flied later on, so she could be stressed, didn't sleep much etc.

and also those fans there wherever girls went... those fans were noisy and loud, screaming, some trying to stand next to girls and snap quick selfie with them

so I would say that it's reasonable, would also have enough of this shit lol

• I know you are defending her, but this behavior is so annoying. Op followed her all day? This doesn't look cute to me.

i'm not agreeing with the fact of following idol non stop

but i just use this thread to prove to this user that Ningning have been nice and respectful to her fans non stop for the 2 days where she was in paris

and it's dumb from OP to take a 2 seconds video to paint Ningning as a person who doesn't care about people and get easily annoy by them

• She was going to the Givenchy afterparty and was wearing a givenchy dress

that's why she wear a dress and not something more warm

Givenchy makes coats too you know

She is clearly in some kinda of pain

• Givenchy makes coats too you know

She is clearly in some kinda of pain

i think it's mostly because she was sick

she came to paris 1 day after the girls and didn't have any time to rest since she came to paris

also during the runaway they were wearing short dress, and it was raining like crazy In France this weekend

tired + weather (especially currently in france the weather change very quickly one day it will seems like a summer day and the next day it's like winter)

i'm basically sure she was sick and just wanted some rest but had to fullfill her duty as a givenchy ambassador

• oh shit... here we go again...

People judging a person entire personality for a 12 seconds clip... Maybe something happend and she felt uncomfy, It's the 8th year I'm in Kpop and yet kpop fans are still the same kind of people who fail to improve on past mistakes

I hate this so much...people seeing things the wrong way because they saw a very short clip of a larger picture and then that being spread as they've done something absolutely terrible. I can't stand it yet it happens all the time.

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• not you saying this when Jennie and Nayeon also had many clips of them cut to show a “bad attitude”

weird sm hater vendetta and hypocrisy

There are many people who cut clips to make a person look like a bad guy but at the end of the day Jennie and Nayeons true character is revealed by those who worked with them and have nothing but good things to say about their personality and kindness. But you never hear about things like this about SM idols. You never hear about them buying food for staff or having good personalities and manners. In some cases their attitude is so bad that the people who worked with them will team up against them like in Irene's case. But sm does release good music.

• There are many people who cut clips to make a person look like a bad guy but at the end of the day Jennie and Nayeons true character is revealed by those who worked with them and have nothing but good things to say about their personality and kindness. But you never hear about things like this about SM idols. You never hear about them buying food for staff or having good personalities and manners. In some cases their attitude is so bad that the people who worked with them will team up against them like in Irene's case. But sm does release good music.

If you want to see the person with nasty personality I highly suggest you look in the mirror. :nct31:

• its not childish. I am telling the truth and you cant even prove me wrong so thats that.

Would you like me to keep going or would you like to continue being a bitter clown? :pepe-clown-gear:

• Keep going, i like when people bring twitter links :unmask-bee: let's goooooo kkkkk

• how am i a bad person by stating my opinion on a known fact

You're claiming your opinion as fact. The reason you have a bad personality is because I've seen you drag Seulgi for no reason in two threads. You're clearly some kind of bitter person and that tells me you have a shitty personality. No one cares if you don't like SM idols, but you don't have to lie to make your own faves look more special.

• You're claiming your opinion as fact. The reason you have a bad personality is because I've seen you drag Seulgi for no reason in two threads. You're clearly some kind of bitter person and that tells me you have a shitty personality. No one cares if you don't like SM idols, but you don't have to lie to make your own faves look more special.

i never dragged seulgi. I dragged her song. As a matter of fact I complemented her in the bop or flop thread. Dragging a song doesnt make me a bitter person.

• This thread contains 22 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!