kpop stylists dont know who dress any girl that is abit bigger than size 00

• They either try to put them in 00 and xxs clothes, same as other members which is obviously uncomfortable or they dress them like a nun.

believe it or not, bodies bigger than 00 and xxs are also sexy and dont need to be covered

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Literally jeongyeon and Liz. The way all twice members get cunty outfits while jeongyeon is dressed like a waitress I hate it.

Literally those two are what inspired this thread.

Like can the stylists gtfo? Two beautiful girls and they dressed them intentionally in a different style from eveyone else

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Wah?

It's a new slang among kpop stans

They call everything Cunty these days

I was shocked at first to see Key and Taemin get called cunts

Took me a while to get used to it

:pepe-life-support:

Edited once, last by Lulu_Key ().

• Oh, whoa, what happened?

Watch twice new stages for talk that talk

• Jeez, I'm a foul mouthed Australian, and even I think thats a bit much

It took me two weeks to not want to fight people over it

• Jessi needs to send them the name of her stylist, if she has one.

• there's always the option that they themselves prefer to be covered, i can't imagine the kind of comments you get in this industry being a little bigger.

• I'm not a female but I usually think Jungyeon gets good looks for her size since Alcohol Free. Like if I was a female with some curves, I would like some of the ideas the stylists do with Jungyeon. Like they find cool ways of layering and still showing some skin but not too much.

• LOL I'm American, so I get it. Anytime I see it, I automatically think a) slur? or b) is this person from the U.K. or Australia?

Even in Australia, where we apparently have this reputation of dropping the C bomb easily, it's still a really crude word that you only really use among friends in VERY casual situations. It's still pretty much the worst word you can use in Australian day to day talk and it's especially rude to call women the C word.

Like, you would still give someone a really dirty look and judge them for saying it loudly in public.

• Honestly with Liz... the only outfit so far I've felt that's really bad is the sparkly one, but I hate all of them in those outfits. Like Gaeul's is a super bedazzled hockey jersey that looks so heavy and awkward. Her outfit here is very similar to Leeseo though and it also looks terrible on her.

Song Review: IVE – After Like | The Bias List // K-Pop Reviews & Discussion

I thought Liz looked cute on Music Core.

I think Purple Kiss does a good job with Swan. They do cover her up somewhat, but she never feels like an afterthought where they came up with the look and were like "oh right the other one needs something" which is how I feel about Jeongyeon sometimes. ;(

PURPLE KISS Talks About Making Their 1st-Ever Comeback, Goals For The  Future, And More | Soompi

March 24, 2021 PURPLE KISS - 'Ponzona' at Show Champion | Kpopping

• there's always the option that they themselves prefer to be covered, i can't imagine the kind of comments you get in this industry being a little bigger.

I've seen people zoom in on photos of thin women to point out "fat rolls". :nct20:

• Who's that? She's pretty.

Swan from Purple Kiss.

She is maknae of the group.

• It's not just them. JPop can't even do better.

The amount of random sweatshirt with just oversized looking pants and oversized looking suits I saw on Momoka from Girls2 isn't even better.

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• I dont know if the girls themselves might not feel comfortable or what but who told them(the stylists) clothes that fit to ur body arent suited for girls who are curvier? 💀cause honestly why tf they keep putting them in baggy af clothes..

I wouldnt blame the stylists. I have a feeling that the heavier idols themselves are averse to wearing revealing clothes, like someone said, even thinner idols get shaded for having "fat" rolls (happened to Mina during their US concert tour). No one wants to be target of these kinds of attacks.

• I wouldnt blame the stylists. I have a feeling that the heavier idols themselves are averse to wearing revealing clothes, like someone said, even thinner idols get shaded for having "fat" rolls (happened to Mina during their US concert tour). No one wants to be target of these kinds of attacks.

Yeah i thought of that too..but there are honestly still better ways to dress them. They put them in the most unflattering clothes..

• I have mixed feelings about it too. I mean, I know some of them might prefer to wear less revealing clothes, especially seeing how easily people hate on them because they're not as skinny. But then you can still dress someone nicely, without revealing too much skin and it is possible to wear clothes that will still accentuate their bodies in a nice way.

With Jeongyeon, I don't know for sure but I read somewhere that she doesn't like too revealing clothes, but her recent outfits have been very hit and miss. Some of them are too baggy and completely distort her proportions, while they should accentuate the things like e.g. her amazingly long legs. Sometimes they give her nice clothes but then at other times I feel like the stylists could've done a better job.

And don't even get me started on IVE's Liz. All I see with her is that her face got a bit rounder and her thighs a bit bigger, but she's still slim imo. Just because she's not as thin as she used to be and she happens to work with the girls who are thinner, some people all of a sudden call her fat. She seemed a little sad in some photos recently, so I really hope it's not because of those comments.

• To me its so weird to see Liz mentioned here, like I never noticed that she's any bigger than the rest? Wtf?

Anyway, I feel like JYP is the biggest offender in this aspect. The way NMIXX Jiwoo and Jeongyeon get styled make them look older(esp Jeongyeon, stop dressing her like my grandma pls) and fatter than they are. Sometimes I feel like it could be a passive aggressive attack from the company/stylists, really.

• I think Purki does a job with Swan. They also always try to balance it so she’s not the only one. So if she’s pants and others are in teeny tiny skirts, someone else is in pants too so she’s not the odd one out.

Here Swan has the hand mic

External Content youtu.be

Here Swan is showing as much as everyone else. There are others in the group with full tshirts and some with crop tops so she doesn’t stand out when she has basically the same styling as Dosie and Ireh.

Here again, the looks are balanced out. Someone else has long sleeves and another person doesn’t have a crop top, so it’s less obvious that her styling is different. She’s still in a short skirt like everyone else.

Here another example - multiple members are wearing pants with her other and styling ranges from bare midriffs to fully covered.

I agree with some of the commenters that the idol might also be uncomfortable. Idols of both genders have talked about not wanting to show too much skin or not feeling comfortable about it (sometimes they change their minds as they get older and more comfortable with themselves.)

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• The stylist are just following the beauty standards in there.

Can they try to break the mold? Yes they can. But are their company allowed it?

Should they risk their career or just play it safely?

Well, unless the idols themselves that are breaking the standard and create a new trend, becoming icon and encouraging other people to realize this

• also cunty is about being fierce. A bad bitch is cunty. When someone - make or female - is serving fierce lewks, they’re cunty.

Beyoncé on Instagram
    Beyoncé shared a post on Instagram: "". Follow their account to see 2040 posts.
    www.instagram.com

It game from the gay and drag community.

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• Literally jeongyeon and Liz. The way all twice members get cunty outfits while jeongyeon is dressed like a waitress I hate it.

i think Liz's clothes are pretty fine but i don't even find her big, she just don't look extra skinny, i do agree about Jeongyeon, they don't know how to dress her, her clothes in Music Core aren't it

• Here's a hot take.

The only 00 I know is double ought buck shot.

seriously though I wonder if there is a possible student exchange type thing for stylists.

where like one stylist goes to work for a western company to get trained up in a different styling culture to diversify the repertoire or smth.

• To me its so weird to see Liz mentioned here, like I never noticed that she's any bigger than the rest? Wtf?

Anyway, I feel like JYP is the biggest offender in this aspect. The way NMIXX Jiwoo and Jeongyeon get styled make them look older(esp Jeongyeon, stop dressing her like my grandma pls) and fatter than they are. Sometimes I feel like it could be a passive aggressive attack from the company/stylists, really.

i think she gained a bit of weight but it mostly goes to her face, she's super tall so her body don't look that different, some people act like she gained like 10 kg, she's still pretty skinny, she don't really look that different body wise from the other girls

• This thread contains 2 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!