Garam speaks out about her side of the story

• Is this verified in any how? that it is her?

There's a document attached. It could be a school document as it is from 2018.

External Content www.instagram.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• i don't think a teenager like her can write like that...

Long text...i guess her parents re here...

Yet what is version original korean

if it were a bad apology you would complain but oh, since it's a well written thought-out apology it's suddenly not actually her :pepestare:

out of service

• There's a document attached. It could be a school document as it is from 2018.

External Content www.instagram.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Has anyone translated it yet?

🍭 iite cool🍭

dpr layouts Tumblr posts - Tumbip.com

• i don't think a teenager like her can write like that...

Long text...i guess her parents re here...

Yet what is version original korean

Even idk this is true or not but excuse me? A lot of teenager actually capable to write a really good essays and speech compare to an adults as they're applying what they study. I mean, your comment alone is an example. Teenagers can rephrase this better:whistling:

• So many pages. I wonder if someone will translate it. So it was most probably a verbal fight? If that's the case this whole stuff got very over blown and she lost her whole idol career. Now what's done is done. All the best to her for her future.

Hybe could have easily solved this case better but they didn't

°⨳°·..·°⨳°⊹٭ 𝓙𝓞𝓨 ٭⊹°⨳°·..·°⨳°

e59e7135c19a6341cc1e93725017b2ba7130662a.gifv 6c1d54386949e369c7a401c21503a4af7b66a053.gifv 87421ed4a49499627715cb8666cc133529df9593.gifv 6c1d54386949e369c7a401c21503a4af7b66a053.gifv b2fee2c558a21bd6472498e040b6dad3a40db33e.gifv

• Lol what? Teenagers can write novels of their favorite ships together. Writing something like this is nothing.

And she actually posted the school violence document? We need the translation!

• hybe fucked her over. everyone kept asking why they didn't release anything, if the full school report is in her favor why didn't they just release it? why didn't they let her and her friends make actual statements about what happened?

they ruined her career and likely ruined her reputation for the rest of her life.

ɪ

cf2178e469192fe5d3974a86c101545f41e74afb.gifv

• transcript in Korean of the insta posts (the first six pages)

the pages after the sixth are in bad shape, I'm not sure I can extract the text from the images.

• But if the report wasn't really bad why didn't hybe just allow it to be revealed? It would have cleared up her name? I thought it was bad and that's why both sides were hiding it but she herself allowed her friend to post it.

°⨳°·..·°⨳°⊹٭ 𝓙𝓞𝓨 ٭⊹°⨳°·..·°⨳°

e59e7135c19a6341cc1e93725017b2ba7130662a.gifv 6c1d54386949e369c7a401c21503a4af7b66a053.gifv 87421ed4a49499627715cb8666cc133529df9593.gifv 6c1d54386949e369c7a401c21503a4af7b66a053.gifv b2fee2c558a21bd6472498e040b6dad3a40db33e.gifv

• Hybe is so stupid, they could've easily dealt with this. It's embarrassing how a bunch of teenagers are able to clear this mess and not a multimillionaire company. I'm low-key starting to believe the garam stans that said they used this as some kind of noise marketing because I genuinely can't think of a reason that they wouldn't use this for evidence in court if they were planning to keep her in the group.

🍭 iite cool🍭

dpr layouts Tumblr posts - Tumbip.com

• Minutes of the School Violence Countermeasures Committee

[Explanation manual]

[When was it held?] : From 15:30 on June 4, 2018 (Monday): Meeting room on the 2nd floor of the main building [member list] : 7 people = vice principal (chairman), life guidance manager, school police officer, 4 parents [attendee] : (7/70 people all attend

----------------------------------------------

Chairman (Opening Declaration)

- Since seven out of seven members of the self-governing committee attended the meeting, the self-governing committee will now

I'll hold it. - As for everything the council has learned, "The duty to keep confidential is to keep it confidential

Please note that there is. - Parents "exclusion" if there is a member directly related to the headquarters proposal.

It is subject to "avoidance", so if you tell me now, I will exclude it from the plenary session. - Do you have one? There isn't.

| [Someone related to the issue]

Related Person 1: Girl 1, Kim Garam Related Person 2: Yoo Eunseo

I'll read you the "Overview of the Issue." Students and parents, listen carefully and let me know if there is anything different from the facts.

[When]: End of April to early May 2018 [Where]: In a nearby elementary school and SNS chat room,

[Who] : Girl 1. Kim Garam. / 4 girls involved | [Who] : Yoo Eunseo (May 23, 2018 Currently transferred) [Why] : Because of back talk [How] : Cursing and threatening

| 1. In connection with Yoo Eun-seo talking behind her friends,

- In the early days of entering middle school, Yoo Eun-seo. About 10 female students, including Kim Ga-ram, were close to each other, and the relationship fell apart due to Yoo Eun-seo talking behind her close friends.

- Eight girls, including Yoo Eun-seo, found out that Yoo Eun-seo was talking behind her back, and Kim Ga-ram cursed Yoo Eun-seo at a nearby apartment for about three hours and got angry (but she 2. and Kim Ga-ram didn't curse and said, "It's ridiculous." Four female students, including four, said they talked for about three hours without swearing), and Yoo Eun-seo said she would do well without talking behind her back, so she decided to make up and solve it and move on.

- Soon after, 'A male student who is close to Yoo Eun-seo in middle school and B male student sent a Facebook message to female student 1. "Damn! Who do you think you are? Don't touch Yoo Eun-seo!"

- Female student 1. Eunseo's close male friend, A and B, sent a message screen

I captured it and posted it on the Facebook message room of friends with Yoo Eun-seo (Yoo Eun-seo and Kim Ga-ram were still together in the friends' face group message room because they made up with each other regarding back-talks).

- Girl 1, who received an absurd message, sent Yoo Eun-seo a Facebook message saying, "There is no such thing as hell," "Just go to the countryside," "Get lost," and "It's disgusting."

- Kim Garam asked Yoo Eun-seo to leave the Facebook message room to reduce each other's discomfort after posting an apology in the Facebook message room.

- Yoo Eun-seo posted a message saying thank you and left the Facebook message room with her friends.

- However, after this, Yoo Eun-seo's male friend, A male student, continued to curse at female student 1

As it was sent, Kim Garam asked Yoo Eun-seo's male friend, A, to come out immediately in a Facebook message to protest, meaning not to bother her anymore with the heart of female student 1.

- Yoo Eun-seo's male friends, A and B. Student C asked Kim Garam, "I want to meet you. Where are you?"

I asked.

- Kim Garam. Girl 1. Yoo Eunseo's son is the one who tries to solve the problem through Facebook messages.

My personal friends, A and B. Yoo Eun-seo also said, "Come to a nearby elementary school," because it doesn't work if you talk only with student C.

- At that time, there were many students at the nearby elementary school because there were soccer games between ''' middle school and 'neighborhood middle school.

- Kim Ga-ram, a female student, a female student, a female student, a female student, a female student, a male student, a male student, and a male student, a male friend of Yoo Eun-seo, a male friend of Yoo Eun-seo, a female student, a female student, a female student, and a male older brother in a third grade, were together.

- Yoo Eun-seo's male friends from "Ni" Middle School showed off their power and pushed Kim Garam's male middle school student, saying, "Why did you do that?"

- Yoo Eun-seo was far away and stopped the boys at "L" Middle School, where Yoo Eun-seo's male friend attended, but they did not listen and continued to fight with words without assault.

- Female student 1. Eunseo said, "I gave you attention and you said you wouldn't do it, and you made up with each other."

Why can't you fix it, this situation is because of you. What are we going to do with this situation?"

- At that time, Kim Garam promised not to talk behind his back and made up, but this happens, so go to Busan. It's ridiculous.'

- Female student three said, "You're so funny."

- Kim Garam said that not only she but also her friends were Yoo Eunseo's boyfriends, third grade older sister,

In the meantime, Kim Garam's friend, a female student 2, was crying because she was afraid of being threatened by her brothers, and Kim Garam's older cousin, who had already graduated from Kim Garam's cell phone, told her to change her phone to one of the threatening people and apologize to the children.

The fan chant

I also sang it. Yoo Eun-seo's male friend is in the third grade of middle school. The brothers apologized to Kim Garam and other middle school students and left school.

- Yoo Eun-seo decided not to see each other with friends such as Kim Ga-ram, and Yoo Eun-seo left a nearby elementary school with Yoo Eun-seo's male friends, A and B, and broke up with each other.

| 2. Yoo Eun-seo stole the Facebook account of female student 1. Only the underwear of female student 3

an incident in which a wearing photo was uploaded

- The day after they broke up at a nearby elementary school, Yoo Eun-seo, who still had bad feelings, changed the photo of a girl wearing only underwear 3. She stole a girl's Facebook account and changed the photo of a girl 1. She only wore underwear 3. As if female student 1. posted it himself (Yoo Eun-seo claimed to have taken a picture of the back of female student 3. changing her clothes while taking a selfie in the bathroom).

- At first, Yoo Eun-seo argued that she did not post it, but posted a post admitting that she posted it.

- The female student 3. cried and sent a message to her friends on Facebook

Kim Ga-ram, who contacted her and felt sorry for this, called Yoo Eun-seo to call her out, but she did not answer, and she continued to send her Facebook message to "take the phone" for her friend, but she still said, "If you refuse the phone, I kill you." I sent you abusive messages such as 'I have to tell your mom, so blow your mom's phone number.'

- When Kim Garam asked Yoo Eun-seo to come out to a nearby elementary school by 5 o'clock in a Facebook message, Yoo Eun-seo came out.

- Victim female student 1, who was stolen by Yoo Eun-seo, protested, saying, "What are you going to do with my Facebook account?"

Kim Ga-ram argued to Yoo Eun-seo, "It is written that she told you to take off your clothes, too, but Kim Ga-ram argued, "Do you want me to post the same undressed picture like a female student 3?" so there is a slight difference in the statement.

- The victim who was robbed of her Facebook account by Yoo Eun-seo said, "I want to know what you did to me

Do you want me to take a picture and record it like that?" - Let's say Yoo Eun-seo will post an apology. Yoo Eun-seo, the victim of stealing her Facebook account, told her not to misunderstand that the image she posted on her profile picture was not what she uploaded, and asked her to write 20 lines of apology to the girl 3.

- Female student 4.5.6 even stopped her, saying she thought it was too much.

- Yoo Eun-seo claimed that the victim female student 1 who was robbed of her Facebook account and Kim Ga-ram said, "Please don't go to that middle school and go to Busan," but the victim female student 1 and Kim Ga-ram, who stole her Facebook account, only said, "Go to Busan," so there is a slight difference in the statement.

- Victim girl 1, who was stolen by Yoo Eun-seo's Facebook account, said, 'Why should I be blamed for your baby? Live quietly squeezed out.'

- Female student 4. said Eva to Yoo Eun-seo, who causes problems every time.

- Yoo Eun-seo claims that Kim Garam wrote 20 lines of apples within an hour and made them public, but Kim Garam did not say this and insisted that he "write an apology quickly" so that others no longer suffer unnecessary misunderstandings or damage, which makes a difference in his statement.

- Yoo Eun-seo wrote an apology and posted it on Facebook that night.

- Yoo Eun-seo transferred due to a series of incidents such as stealing someone else's Facebook account and uploading pictures of her friend wearing only underwear.

3. Posted by Yoo Eun-seo in the group chat room on Facebook after she transferred to another school

- Even after transferring to another school, Yoo Eun-seo swore at 3rd grade senior female student 1. Lee 3rd grade senior

If a senior in the third grade doesn't tell a girl exactly if she asks if she was (me), she will kill her.I got a call saying that.

- Since Yoo Eun-seo was still talking behind her back and making a difference when she transferred to school | Kim Garam asked someone anonymously on an app called Esc, "How about Yoo Eun-seo?"

• 3. Posted by Yoo Eun-seo in the group chat room on Facebook after she transferred to another school

- Even after transferring to another school, Yoo Eun-seo swore at 3rd grade senior female student 1. Lee 3rd grade senior

If a senior in the third grade doesn't tell a girl exactly if she asks if she was (me), she will kill her.I got a call saying that.

- Since Yoo Eun-seo was still talking behind her back and making a difference when she transferred to school | Kim Garam asked someone anonymously on an app called Esc, "How about Yoo Eun-seo?"

When asked, Kim Garam answered, "Well, you're a jerk, it's really annoying."

- Female student 3, who was damaged by Yoo Eun-seo's underwear photo, said in her Kakao Talk status message, "Is your head an ornament without meaning? I want you to be unhappy.'

| - Yoo Eun-seo didn't admit her fault and told other school children, "I'm Wol."

I said, "Did I do something wrong? Damn it."

- In addition, Yoo Eun-seo told her middle school children, "I transferred because I was bullied," and said, "I'm | I didn't do anything wrong, but do you play iljin?"

- When these rumors became known, Yoo Eun-seo stole her Facebook account

Girl 1. "I was so upset that I invited Yoo Eun-seo by opening a group Facebook message room, and she said, "Did you transfer because you were scared?" Don't speak so crudely. There's no man in your face to accept it. "Don't stand in front of us." I posted this message in the message room.

- Kim Garam said, "It's like Kabuki. You're delivering it like a dog. I posted a message saying 'Your face is so funny'.

| - Student 3 who was damaged by Yu Eunseo's uploading of underwear. She's next to me.

I'll see you at the police station.

- Yoo Eunseo is going to send her close friends to her in the group chat room on Facebook

The victim girl 1, who invited Yoo Eun-seo and was robbed of her Facebook account, asked why she let her sisters join, and her friends did not have a Facebook message group chat.

• Thank you so much!

• This thread contains 125 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!