[theqoo] KIM GARAM'S SCHOOL VIOLENCE SUSPICION

• [theqoo] KIM GARAM'S SCHOOL VIOLENCE SUSPICION

AVvXsEikn7rN3CoTHWR9DcnNHU6jemXIu9RUKiPENEYirpLI4HdC0am7ObUW80ljSR0zerjy9cOfJq5Ar_o9UIB2isNKPYtECMoNHqZB3GdrZ-OVe1oV8BaYcrvEJo_1IPv0i6IHCaxPvUvjZa6PlGeMWQ4tmowzrWqH7oJZo3lhYXwLZ3ebxZ_wa_Sj0zK2=s16000
    "Tweet steal, f*ck
    She's overㅋㅋㅋㅋ"
    Screenshot: Autonomous Committee for Countermeasures against School Violence Result Notice
    Assailing students: 1st grade 3rd class Kim Garam

AVvXsEi1Tgsh77wQz5g3HwH8Y33uE1sCdtqwQOQX7-mTkObxFQwq36Lg7QV99on46nN7lDbWCOSa1lvafKP8Wxj2swJsgq7ZG5KaMEzqcR_KOqtGy6JeoSJKBX3JammMYQPSKNiQFXffay9PiM5Z_nE8XWfltNzvrcB0D4Sg1Ka3JXeghPkkqs2VU5CpokTR=s16000
    "It's true that Kim Garam from Kyungin middle school was in the 3rd class of the 1st grade. This was a picture of the retreat time at Kyungin middle school"

It's my first time seeing this ㅇㅇ

original post: here

1. Are you guys really surprised? Even if more about her got exposed, nothing can match up to this

2. If this is real, keeping her in the group will be no different than trying to ruin the group

3. Oh my...

4. She's honestly legendaryㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ....

5. If HYBE doesn't clarify this and stays silent, then it must really be real

6. If this is fake, the exposer is just f*cked up. Everyone is just quietly watching nowㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. I just want to fangirl on them peacefully... but because of her, I can't....

8. I wish HYBE would release a statement or somthing...

9. This is a bit weird

10. They are supposed to be fearless but she's just hiding behind others' backs without saying anythingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ a real soap opera

11. When it comes to school violence, the records get deleted after 1 yearㅋㅋ that's why people tell you to be careful in your 3rd year of middle school since you need to go to high school

12. No but we shouldn't be the ones investigating whether this is fake or not. The school should release their statement

13. Please just kick her out. I wanna fangirl on Le Sserafim peacefully ㅜㅜ

14. At this point, everyone in her school and people of her grade must know this... there were hundreds of kids at her school

15. I wonder if they will release anything about her today

• Article: "Kim Ga-ram's school violence evidence"

Source: Pann

Garam%20hakpok%20notification%20form.png

comment.png

1. [+382, -1] That seems to be the correct notification form by the Hakpok Measures Deliberation Committee... If Kim Garam fans deny this too then.. wow. I'd be curious what type of evidence would be necessary for them to admit ㅋㅋ. Whether she bullied or not, this has reached a point where HYBE needs to open their mouths now. They thought things would die down quietly but that isn't possible anymore.
    2. [+292, -0] No words... this is the real deal.
    3. [+247, -0] This has reached a different level now.. HYBE can't shield her any longer. The more they shield, the more things keep coming out.
    4. [+177, -0] Garam as 1st year at Kyungin Middle School Class 3. This is a picture from school retreat. Garam%20kyungin%20retreat.jpg
    5. [+112, -0] Welp,, article is going to be taken down soon. HYBE is really fast when it comes to that.
    6. [+95, -2] It'd be faster to kick her out than the time it would take to delete this postㅋㅋSeriously, why is HYBE holding onto her this hard??
    7. [+83, -1] Those HYBE ba$tards f*ck. They threatened victims with lawsuits to the point they collapsed when it was Garam they should've been throwing away. The more they hold onto her, the more she's branded as a s*x maniac bully idol.. is holding onto her what's important right now?
    8. [+70, -1] It's time for her to go... kick her out!!
    9. [+58, -0] Someone repost the original comment from the alumni.. looks like it disappeared.
    10. [+51, -0] Can we please stop debuting kids with dirty past?? It's disgusting that someone like her is actively promoting in the entertainment industry with such confidence.. instead of kicking her out she's putting on act pretending to be shy in front of the public.
    11. [+51, -0] Well... I wonder what Garam fans and HYBE are going to use as a shield this time..
    12. [+42, -0] Wow, this is crazy... some girl was defending her yesterday saying she was a classmate of hers.. f*ck. How many shields does she have? I'm seriously getting goosebumps.

9357993b36da3d08193ba352728c5701e674947b

• This. This is the one thing I wanted clarified.

I'm surprised it took so long for this to come out. The only rumors I cared about were the Starship rumor and the rumor of her going to the discipline committee for physically doing something to another student. Starship rumor was clarified, but this was not.

I just assumed the rumor that she was expelled for that was a lie since Hybe wasn't saying anything and neither was the school (maybe for legal reasons), but I couldn't wrap my head around Hybe being aware of something like this and her still debuting. It's also hard to imagine they wouldn't know. Like if an idol is debuting, you would think a background check would be a thing. I lost interest after assuming the most extreme of her accusations were lies.

I wish Hybe would clear this up though. They keep staying silent. Maybe because it's not true and they don't feel like addressing fake rumors, but by keeping things ambiguous, things become messier in the long run.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

Moved the thread from forum Deadzone to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!