[theqoo] KIM GARAM'S VICTIMS STATEMENT

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

"People aren't collapsing out of stress like that, the moment you ask Kim Garam's victims at school the question "Were you the one who leaked her information?" they will start crying and collapseㅋㅋㅋ Sigh this situation is hopeless"

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

"Actually the real victims of Kim Garam heard the news yesterday and they started trembling and collapsed under stress, some took an ambulance and were rushed to the emergency room. The agency's statement is secondary assault. How are they talking about taking action against 2nd grade higschool students? If the real victims of Kim Garam took action against her, she'll risk not being able to show her face to the entirety of Korea do you think we need to go this far?"

original post: here

1. What is Hybe trying to do against kids?

2. Hybe, wake up

3. The company is the one committing school violence

4. Hybe is insane

5. They can still remove her now.. Save the other members...

6. They haven't even debuted yet, can't they just remove her already? Sigh

7. What to do with the kids who fainted...ㅠㅠ..Ha...

8. Kids' school violence nowadays is severe... What are they thinking seriously...

9. This will give them PTSD

10. The most ironic part of Hybe is that they're going around in UN pretending they're peacekeepers meanwhile, they bring in a kid who anyone and their mom can tell is an iljinㅋㅋㅋ Just looking at her, you can clearly tell she's a bully. I still remember GLAM's controversy, once she becomes an adult and her victims also become adults, she will have another controversy like Park Hyesoo.. How are they not aware to take the victims into consideration?

[enter-talk/theqoo] KIM GARAM'S NEW PREDEBUT PICTURE GOT RELEASED..^^;;
    We translate Pann articles about Korean news, music, drama and lifestyle
    www.pannchoa.com

• at this point it's obvious most of the rumors are fake cause of how extra they describe it, but there could be some truth to it. I hope not

• "Actually the real victims of Kim Garam heard the news yesterday and they started trembling and collapsed under stress, some took an ambulance and were rushed to the emergency room."

LMAO. this alone seems fake af.

lmao even akp know the news faster than the mf wind, there's no way the victims or garam's previous school would not know the news because all hell break loose regarding her rn

i do not condone bullying but i do not condone framing a minor either, both are equally wrong

• Why do so many knetz and i-fans just automatically believe random people on the internet without even verifying all the facts. I need to avoid this subject because this behavior makes me so angry. It's so irrational. Gather all the facts first. You can't just believe a random account on the internet without verifying and fact checking. I don't even care about this group but the witch hunting behavior is often just virtue signaling and it gets under my skin every time it happens.

• And why those tweets are always posted by someone going by username:

'38274728x28294937w2837181a'

Sorry but if it will be posted by user with name pabo-yah I would believe it more...

Like for real it's twitter don't tell me name like that is normal there because it isn't...

It seems like some fake account

External Content www.youtube.com

• Might be controversial but let me just say it fk it.

I don't care what age you are. If you are telling them truth then fking go for it SPEAK YOUR TRUTH SHOW THEM RECEIPTS. But if you are lying then GET YOUR ASSES READY TO BE SUED

Can kids be sued though? It'd probably just end up being their parents that pay the fine.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• I've seen news about this all day but the only "propf" I saw was she taking a pic in front of a board with penises and sex just teenage cringe stuff, is there anything else?

• That's probably the only thing proved. But even we don't know if the girl in the photo is really Garam

Ah I see, thanks for the info! The way news are coming out I was expecting at least a description of the actual bullying, idk if it's just translate sites having field day with this translating every single forum post from antifans or there is something real going on, it's confusing :/

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!