APink's Chorong speaks up about her bullying controversy

• source: Allkpop

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2022/01/a-pinks-chorong-opens-up-about-her-bullying-controversy-for-the-first-time

She released a post on the group's fancafe a few days ago.

If you haven't been up to date, an alleged former classmate accused her of school violence. He claimed that Chorong slapped him multiple times, and after that post went viral, Chorong sued OP for defamation and threats and won. The accuser previously mass emailed reporters and published his post everywhere he could after Chorong refused to bow down to his threats (he wanted her to retire from the industry otherwise he said he'd spread the news). The police also concluded that there was neither any evidence of the crime ever happening nor the accuser's story checked out.

Chorong's statement:

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• Apink need to have a cb asap and save kpop :pepe-sad: they’re one of the few groups left that i still trust in terms of music quality these days; i hope they stick with black eyed pilsung for a long time lol

• Apink need to have a cb asap and save kpop :pepe-sad: they’re one of the few groups left that i still trust in terms of music quality these days; i hope they stick with black eyed pilsung for a long time lol

Agree, apink please save kpop

The way So Sick and Eung Eung were cultural resets and unlike any gg music that was being released at that time! I NEED MORE

mKl7Ghm.png

• i wonder how many companies just deny and sue for defamation as a bluff just because they know the accuser doesnt have evidence other than witness and words

the SM stylist was smart enough to have a recording and bring SM to her knees or she would have been sued for defamation and kpop fans would have bashed her to death ( some still do anyway )

u r m o m g a y

1e1282e4806e9f6f1080ccc53055ea21c0a98974.gifv6cc52730ebd88d19753cac6a9c1436f129e99705.gifv

• i wonder how many companies just deny and sue for defamation as a bluff just because they know the accuser doesnt have evidence other than witness and words

the SM stylist was smart enough to have a recording and bring SM to her knees or she would have been sued for defamation and kpop fans would have bashed her to death ( some still do anyway )

Most of them do, but this seems to really be a case of false allegations after all.

mKl7Ghm.png

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!