50 SHOWS???? DEFINITELY FEELS LIKE END OF CONTRACT KINDA THINGY....

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Jisoo comeback might also be in concerts like Jennie and Rosé...

• Chaittra

Changed the title of the thread from “50 SHOWS???? DEFINITELY FEEL LIKE END OF CONTRACT KINDA THINGY....” to “50 SHOWS???? DEFINITELY FEELS LIKE END OF CONTRACT KINDA THINGY....”.
  • maybe they count 50 as performances number not as concerts itself

you know:

music shows + radio shows + special clips + some festival/end year show in SK + oversees concerts

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I love love Blackpink but I honestly question sometimes if it's worthy to stay in that company

like... i don't doubt the benefits, most probably some of their better deals might be because of their company, but if I was them and my main reason to be in the group was to sing and perform I wouldn't be too happy about staying there

i don't even know, they all seem to enjoy modelling too...so it all sums up to: what do the members want? are they content with what they have? if they are then that's great, but if they are not, then I don't know

as a fan of their music it can be quite disheartening ngl

External Content www.youtube.com

• Agreed. I would be upset if they disbanded, but I would understand it. I mean, look at Lisa. The most successful solo for a K pop artist but with basically zero promo. She hasn't been able to perform her viral hit, and YG has been so sketchy about revealing the sales because they are so high. If I was her, I would be pissed.

The girls all want to make music, and they barely get to do that. Of course YG might make it difficult if they leave, but I wouldn't blame them for wanting to.

• Tbh seeing how YGE is literally giving all the bgs interactions and job (like some members on variety programs) and how they are literally mia about BP it looks to me that something isn't going that well.

Every year YGE "tried" to say something about BP through official reports, now it's like they don't even exist.

It's tiring.

• Tbh seeing how YGE is literally giving all the bgs interactions and job (like some members on variety programs) and how they are literally mia about BP it looks to me that something isn't going that well.

Every year YGE "tried" to say something about BP through official reports, now it's like they don't even exist.

It's tiring.

I don't think they will disband anytime soon, and I do believe we will get a comeback this year, but the way they are treated is tiring. I swear everyone in that company but Lisa has performed Money :clown:

• Blackpink is the only YG act who can do a worldwide tour. There was no concerts in 2 years because of covid so of course YG will send their biggest act in a long tour. They already did big tours with BigBang as well back in the days (48 shows for their Alive Galaxy Tour in 2012-13, 66 shows for their Made tour in 2015-16)

• I don't think they will disband anytime soon, and I do believe we will get a comeback this year, but the way they are treated is tiring. I swear everyone in that company but Lisa has performed Money :clown:

I'll be honest, when the renewal time comes i would prefer an official "disbandment" than what we are getting now bc now what we have isn't BLACKPINK, we have 4 solo artists and i can't even call them soloists when all they do is related to fashion.

I think YGE doesn't deserve BP the group neither do they care for BP the group.

• keep in mind this is just one of those investor predictions. but even if its real it doesnt necessarily mean the end. big bang had a tour with 66 shows and theyre still alive

Oh, BB will still be alive when Treasure disbands, they are the only group that YGE cares for real and I'm talking about their bond of friendship and partnership since forever. Kkkkkk

• I'll be honest, when the renewal time comes i would prefer an official "disbandment" than what we are getting now bc now what we have isn't BLACKPINK, we have 4 solo artists and i can't even call them soloists when all they do is related to fashion.

I think YGE doesn't deserve BP the group neither do they care for BP the group.

Agreed. We barely get OT4 content, the vast majority of solo activity is modelling etc. I wish there was a way they could move to a different company and still release music together. They deserve more.

• External Content twitter.com

Jisoo comeback might also be in concerts like Jennie and Rosé...

what? no

your brain works in fanny way

did blackpink release a new album today?'s tweet - "#LALISA ACAB, aquí solo  respetamos a la POLISA " - TrendsmapID BI****S

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

• Agreed. We barely get OT4 content, the vast majority of solo activity is modelling etc. I wish there was a way they could move to a different company and still release music together. They deserve more.

Well, if they are happy with how things are going, great, but we need a proper explanation about the group future and activities.

• It's actually logical that you don't plan events beyond the end of a contract. Next year the girls have the possibility to discuss their contracts with YG again. At their conditions. I don't want Blackpink to disband.

but if YG does not agree, then to hell with it and I hope the girls separate from YG.

кιм נєηηιє ⭐︎мαησвαη ℓαℓιѕα⭐︎ ραяк ¢нαєуσυηg ⭐︎ кιм נιѕσσ

540 Jennie Kim ideas | blackpink jennie, kim, kim jennie Blackpink Jennie Teddy Bear Şapka | krimofashion.com  제니츄 on Twitter | Blackpink fashion, Fashion, Black pink

• BP girlies should advocate to allow themselves to work with other producers and artists. That way, they can go around YG’s rule of one comeback per year and Teddy’s only releasing ‘best of the best’ songs. or better yet, make their own sublabel that way they can release and produce whatever they want and not have to go through YG’s CEO’s and execs

• BP girlies should advocate to allow themselves to work with other producers and artists. That way, they can go around YG’s rule of one comeback per year and Teddy’s only releasing ‘best of the best’ songs. or better yet, make their own sublabel that way they can release and produce whatever they want and not have to go through YG’s CEO’s and execs

Amen! :pepe-pitchfork:

• Can't believe comeback rumors, then '50 shows' mentioned in an article then it's BLACKPINK disbandment? :pepe-hips:

Renewing or not, lasting or not, enjoy the time remaining with the Pinks; same with the rest of other idol groups and their corresponding fandoms; whether you're loving the group for their music and/or other things.

At the end of the day fans are always at the front row seats but never backstage. Periodt.

• People still think BP will disband the chances are minimal.

When you’re a blink it’s upsetting to see your ult doing absolutely nothing but If I was a Blackpink member I will renew unless they’re 100% passionate by music I don’t see why they should leave the company.

Easy. MediaPlay.

Since YG has BP as their biggest maker, it'll be their mediaplay too, and a BP member will always be thrown under the bus.

It's very obvious YG has deliberately put Jennie as the "antiface" to BP for that reason. Like Jennie + Teddy rumors were spread by wildfire by BP antis and YG didn't do enough to stop antis + legal action. Yg wants that type of negative interaction w/the Pinks as then fans get riled up and forget about YG.

They did it in a toxic way w/2ne1. Then YG wanted to retain his YG family moniker despite exploiting 2ne1 (not giving them any work) and BigBang (giving them too much work).

YG basically facilitated DaraGon, the longest ship ever in kpop. But that was harmless: both Dara and GD went along with the fake ship as Dara fans got excited by it and helped GD's playboy image in public, and GD fans began to fangirl + increase fandom power of Dara. It still works w/them to this day, check youtube for crazy compliations.

YG hid his fatshaming and open bullying towards 2ne1 by promoting them as the "ugly real superstars" and purposefully giving them lots of weird noise marketing, which actually let to 2ne1 initially making no friends at the industry at all. Minzy was young, CL was scary to them, only Bom's fun personality + Dara's connections jump-started the entire thing. They were still mocked: ie people openly laughed at Dara's hair and Bom.

Minzy was depressed because she felt alone and couldn't make any connections to idols her age. That was YG marketing.

See now, idols like Jiheon, who debuted young in Fromis was friends with Yujin..etc even though she was much younger than everyone else in her group. That didn't happen for Minzy for years.

Now with BP, YG's doing something similar. With Lisa YG had initially booked her for several controversial events: first in China and then with a pro-government Thai organization during a time where Thai netizens were mad at Thai idols for not speaking out on the dictatorship. For solo promotions.

Thankfully Lillies got her out of it but even I knew from the name it was a government-led organizational event. Why did YG choose that one out of the hundreds of offers Lisa got for her solo? There were bigger stages she could perform in. Even Minnie/Cube were smarter.

Not to mention Lisa got scammed from her manager...she's still getting paid much less than her Korean members.

Rose...I feel like she wants to release more music. Her solo got pushed first aside when YG's scandals came out + she gets less other offers than the other members since she's the main vocal. Iu has wanted to collab with Rose for YEARS -- any song they'd release would get a RAK/Pak, everything. It's been 5 years...where's the collab?

Jisoo is just starting as an actress. Once she becomes more mainstream YG will throw her under the bus too. It's his pattern. Jisoo/Rose have kinda been spared so far since Rose's primarily into music + Jisoo needs to have a clean image to be an actress but, like 2ne1, that can change ANYTIME.

Heck YG did marketing like this with Big Mama too, and Big Mama aren't even idols so.

• People still think BP will disband the chances are minimal.

When you’re a blink it’s upsetting to see your ult doing absolutely nothing but If I was a Blackpink member I will renew unless they’re 100% passionate by music I don’t see why they should leave the company.

Also I know for a fact Gallant (who would get a ton of mediaplay in the States) reached out to Rose personally because YG declined his offer and she wrote him back without knowing about the song herself. She didn't know multiple artists wanted to work with her -- he'd created the song and everything too. Rose also only went to Sea of Hope (a smaller show) where Immortal Songs has been dying to have her for years.

Knowing YG once his new gg debuts he'll throw BP under the bus, image-wise. Not popularity wise, he can't do anything but now he has his personal punching bag to make sure YG has a good reputation. BigBang are laying low, Winner don't have any scandalous news besides marriage, Ikon has already been hit hard...what are they gonna do, use Treasure?

SM makes up scandals between groups, like they have an entire list + they have more idol groups that are relevant. JYP doesn't yet have the negative image to the extent YG and SM do. Cube uses I-dle, FNC doesn't use anyone, hence why they're regarded so badly.

• This thread contains 32 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!