is there anyone who feels zero interest in 4th gen boy groups?

• idk what it is, i'm actually not a strictly gg stan but 4th gen boy groups.... i just don't care about them. in 3rd gen, i would check groups, their variety appearings, i would learn the members' names but i can't name one person in ateez or skz. i don't even know txt apart from that half asian boy

ad11ae11545c4b3eb5805a7ca39e8142ff38948a.gifvab99d7e017ed0eea8ec207a6947f397b83c72db7.gifv57fd3a357756b7d61797af68f7a3247c55a15e4b.gifvb8a3784d7d06f39831a2371942429ffec7c00416.gifvcc43450dc4b9751b6bbff4f0e97fb2f3feb6cf5c.gifv

𝘆𝘂𝗾𝗶 ♡ 𝗺𝗼𝗺𝗼 ♡ 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂, 𝘀𝗼𝗼𝗷𝗶𝗻

• For me it was the opposite of that, i loved 2nd gen boy groups but 3rd were kinda meh didn't care and now the 4th one seems more promising with skz, treasure, ateez...

Drop some moneY

erosezgif-com-gif-maker.gif896e43bc70930fa93538987bcf98568f828dbdc4.gifv 4ed3672a47d5a1db609af94f6965ecb4df788778.gifv 1569dce42941a2054232901ca03faba39b1d1fb5.gifverosezgif-com-gif-maker.gif

• Probably because you haven't payed attention to them and that's ok. 4th gen bgs are doing a great job though. I think the competition is really fierce cause there's barely any 4th gen bg lacking - Treasure are variety kings, Ateez are fantastic performers, TXT have a great discography, SKZ are very creative etc and even less known groups like MCND and CIX are not so far behind... In fact this is one of the best MVs Ive seen in kpop:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

• I think there are a lot of good 4th gen boy groups but one can't just only look at those groups that are most popular. I like Ateez and Skz too but when I found DKB I literally just clicked with them. Their music and their humor is impeccable. There are so many underrated 4th gen boy groups. I honestly feel like there's a group for everyone.

• I think we have a lot new groups talented and interresting so I'm giving a chance to every groups but only Treasure could catch my attention right now. (Probably for an accumulation of reasons though)

Did you saw this performance? :pepe-life-support:

i reacted like a proud mom and replayed it several times

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

• I give a listen even the 4th gen bgs I don't stan

I listened to the cravity, boyz, txt, treasure, cix e'last etc whole discography

I'm looking forward to Enhypen too, their first album is great :pepe-life-support: I want to listen to Oneus' but I didnt start yet cause Im lazy sometimes

but It's better to listen before judging. There are a lot of them with a diverse discography.

I think gg stans would probably liķe txt or the boyz

• Me :danceb:

I like hellevator from Stray Kidz tho but that's it

2SY0P7c.gif

Seungcheol Jeonghan Jisoo Junhui Soonyoung Wonwoo Jihoon Myungho Mingyu Seokmin Seungkwan Hansol Chan

• Well if you want amazing vocals, and great music, with breathtaking mv's, there's Oneus!

Their debut:

External Content www.youtube.com

A calmer song:

Dramatic *there's a whole backstory you can look up):

Cute:

And their latest, which is the more boy group badassery type:

• Can't relate, I stan treasure, variety, vocal, and dance kings, there's no one who can come close to snatch their crown, vocal are top tier, humor and entertainment are also extreamly top tier, and all of their choreography have been top tier from jumping on backs straght from debut till now, name me one 4th gen bg who can come close, come on now, tell me. 1 million seller in half a year, looks like 4th gen has started with bang, exo sold 1 million copies upon a year of debut in 2012 too, now its treasure, :wellr:

Looks like we have kings on our hands :pepe-hehe:

anywho, I (kind of) used to be like that too, in 2019 I had ZERO intrest in bgs save for BTS, I stanned mostly gg, There wasn't a single gg debut and songs I didn't know, But then treasure hooked me in to stan (casually listen to some songs) other bgs, You should give them a try, try to see what fits your taste, you never know till you try :pepe-use-head:

There SKZ who are rap kings,

TREASURE who have amazing vocals enough to smash your 3rd 4th, 2nd gen faves without a flinch,

ATEEZ who have great stages and rappers,

and more, you should try them out.

4th gen bgs are extremly talented.

~Blood stain on my shirt new bitch on my nerves~

• I can relate I was like that, I'm getting better and giving boy groups a chance, but overall you're right there's not much standout. Sis I recommend you try txt - blue hour/ enhypen - 10 months (OMG they're so cute), treasure - Going Crazy

:dancer:

aespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgiraespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

æ- "𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝔼𝕧𝕠, 𝔼𝕧𝕠𝕝𝕦𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟" -𝕒𝕖𝕤𝕡𝕒 -æ

Edited once, last by evo-evolution ().

• Can't relate. I got into Kpop because of 4th gen (and late 3rd gen) bgs. I vibe with their music more than I have with western pop music for the past decade. But I grew up on hip hop and I was also a punk kid as a teenager who mostly listened to underground artists, so I understand why most people wouldn't vibe with their aggressive/experimental sound. They're honestly so tame compared to a lot of what I listen to, especially when I was younger. I find it refreshingly different from typical pop music though, and I really appreciate that rock elements are often incorporated in their sound considering how dead rock music is rn (at least in North America).

I'm also mostly just referring to their title tracks though. A lot of their b-sides seem surprisingly more digestible for the GP, at least from my perspective. I find that really interesting, but I get that the energy factor is probably why they tend to choose such intense songs for title tracks.

N Ξ O C I T Y

EWwNl6R.png

• The only reason some of them are doing decent right now is cause they’re younger and Gen z is gravitating towards them, and I can say that cause I’m Gen z too. Some groups like Ateez havent released a good comeback in over a year. The music is NOT it and none of these groups stand out in a way that groups like EXO, Got7, and BTS did. I mean we can see if one group is able to form an identity worth paying attention to, but these days these boy groups are more fanbase oriented than ever. They have nothing on 3rd or 2nd Gen I’m sorry . I’m still paying attention but right now but...nothing interesting is happening

• I’m not sure if it’s because I’m older now or just not interested in the music. Probably a little bit of both. It feels like there are 4th Gen groups that just aren’t my musical taste, like Ateez or Stray Kids, and then the others I can’t quite a handle on their specific style and whether I’d be interested. I hear a song I like, then go check out a few more songs and nope back out (the Boyz or Treasure). I’m certainly open to try it but like TXT, Treasure and Cravity kinda feel the same to me as a casual person. I feel like 3rd Gen groups like EXO, Seventeen, GOT7, BTS had clearer differentiation - even the casual listener would not confuse a BTS and EXO song - but I also realize it may be because I was paying a lot more attention back then.

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• yes i feel the same

i've tried giving them many chances many times but i couldn't even finish one song from any of them, they really don't have the it factor gen3 and gen2 bg had

• yes i feel the same

i've tried giving them many chances many times but i couldn't even finish one song from any of them, they really don't have the it factor gen3 and gen2 bg had

• This thread contains 16 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!