So basically whole KPOP is against Aespa rn

• Army, stays, enhypen fans, and other fandoms etc were bashing karina for her dancing.. fandoms ganging up on them saying that IU outcharted Aespa.. fandoms saying they can’t sing they can’t dance etc.. there are multiple threads a day that aespa isnt good at this and that..They get hate for little things like breathing like i know every group is getting hate but consider Aespa aint even 1 year old and yet the have been facing so much hate since pre debut like Aespa members are on Twitter/SNS and read such comments every day.. idk why people are bashing them for unnecessary reasons

This is getting out of hand tbh

And that has to stop

PS: the MY Account deleted the post about Karinas dancing cuz MYs were saying she should delete because of the hate she received..

Edited once, last by tokyorv ().

• “idk why people are bashing them for unnecessary reasons”

The reason is really simple. They’re competition to their faves, and a formidable one at that. Remember kids, the more hate a group gets, the more successful it means they’ve become and rustled folks’ jimmies. This has literally happened all the time and it won’t stop any time soon

Edited once, last by Whi ().

• well yes Aespa was outcharted by IU and ? IU is a digital monster but NL and savage outcharted all their favs songs

and if there's one thing people can't come for Aespa it's vocals , like seriously '-'

and well i know it's typical for people to hate on groups

but it really hurt me when i know that the girls are always looking on twitter

and seeing Karina apologize for not dancing well because she was nervous, when girl did such an amazing job and kill it

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON #aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON #aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON

• Because their look and sound is innovative and different from the usual "Copy of last week's hit!" products pushed by most K-Pop companies. SM has the money to take chances, and this one is paying off big. Aespa's vocal talent will carry them past the pretenders right to the top - and the competition knows it.

• They are so annoying like they have to ratio every aespa content with their negativity to the point it reaches the girls. Karina apologized for her choreo wtf. Why do they have to follow everything aespa related and post their unwanted opinions if they clearly don't like the girls? how about just ignoring them if they're so bad? what's so hard about that?

But the positive side is that Karina took it as a way to improve. Let the haters be her fuel. I love me some vengeance dance.

lt64IYu.gif

• lol, Giselle scandal is the biggest one right now. All the fandom are out for blood. This is why Mys should not boost about achievements so much on Twitter or here. Twitter Army is going after Karina is hilarious. I dont know why tthey hate LSM so much though?

• This is why Mys should not boost about achievements so much on Twitter or here.

well they should do it even more

so we can show them that we don't give a f about their opinions

and whatever they think at least aespa is breaking records after records, and still doing better

talking about IU outcharting Aespa for the #1 spot, when their favs can't even chart in the #100 spot

damn they are brave

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON #aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON #aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON

• aespa's getting the same hate BP got, TWICE got, BTS got, and other top groups. Also doesn't help that 2021 is proving to be HYBE vs. SM stans..

To address all of your points:

Army, stays, enhypen fans, and other fandoms etc were bashing karina for her dancing.. fandoms ganging up on them saying that IU outcharted Aespa.. fandoms saying they can’t sing they can’t dance etc.. there are multiple threads a day that aespa isnt good at this and that..They get hate for little things like breathing like i know every group is getting hate but consider Aespa aint even 1 year old and yet the have been facing so much hate since pre debut like Aespa members are on Twitter/SNS and read such comments every day.. idk why people are bashing them for unnecessary reasons

This is getting out of hand tbh

And that has to stop

1. Karina's dancing on Knowing Bros was fine, people want to hate on her because she's actually good. She didn't need to cover Normani exactly. And the irony is not lost on me that 80% of people dragging her probably can't dance to save their lives lol

2. It's factual that IU outcharted aespa, and she stands the best chance for any digital daesangs this year. Stop crying over this.

3. aespa can sing and can dance, I've watched a couple of their stages. Allegedly not singing live doesn't make the studio versions suddenly disappear, they had to reach those notes in the first place.

4. aespa is getting the same shit that ITZY, TXT, GIDLE, SKZ, and other popular rookies got since debut. And a lot of that residual hate and jealousy only grows since they're getting more popular as time goes by. There is nothing you can do about it. This is what becoming a top group looks like: waves of hate until success buries it.

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• some fans think bashing groups makes their group better.

news flash: it doesn't

you just made your fandom look bad :thumbup:

• lol, Giselle scandal is the biggest one right now. All the fandom are out for blood. This is why Mys should not boost about achievements so much on Twitter or here. Twitter Army is going after Karina is hilarious. I dont know why tthey hate LSM so much though?

Twitter stans are always out for blood they’re so aggressive over everything :suure: and we have a right to celebrate any of their achievements if we choose :p

• Now now, wait a minute. BTS and Enhypen stans bashed karina for her dancing TODAY because yesterday MYs wrote hateful tweets about enhypen and their encore stages. They also pissed off armys by saying that nobody in hybe has good vocals. That's the reason why today you had people from those two fandoms lashing out, you can't be mad if you were the first ones to start shit unprovoked.

Also, black kpop stans expressing their disappointment towards aespa for the n word has nothing to do with fandom wars or people just hating aespa. It's racism we're talking about so people have the right to be upset.

Yes, there are people out there who hate on aespa just because they're jobless idiots who have nothing good going on in their life too

• this is going for so long so it's difficult to say who started it first.

Well I don't know about bts fans but since I am engene I can say there wasn't any problem up until yesterday (if we exclude some weird comments from trolls) and even during music bank engenes and mys were joking about some stuff together. Then one my made a post of enhypen's encore stage and bashed them, other mys joined, other fandoms got involved and that's how everything went down

• Well I don't know about bts fans but since I am engene I can say there wasn't any problem up until yesterday (if we exclude some weird comments from trolls) and even during music bank engenes and mys were joking about some stuff together. Then one my made a post of enhypen's encore stage and bashed them, other mys joined, other fandoms got involved and that's how everything went down

actually engenes and mys beef already started since their debut days

remember when engenes mocked aespa because their inorganic views/ads during BM and Mys fought back made post about enhypen debut song were out on all charts etc etc

• aespa's getting the same hate BP got, TWICE got, BTS got, and other top groups. Also doesn't help that 2021 is proving to be HYBE vs. SM stans..

It’s not just fans of Hybe groups dragging them. There are even blinks involved.

Karina doesn’t deserve whatever hate she’s getting right now but her fans on Twitter should not start shit because this is what happens when fandoms lash back. The fanwar buildup over the week including some toxic mys dragging Lisa and Momo and also they dragging BTS during a fanwar they had with engenes is what has catapulted to this.

We should just leave Twitter fanwars off this forum because there’s no end to it.

• Honestly hate is like a rite of passage for a top group. The more successful you get, the more antis you get as a result. It's the case for like every top act.

Someone said this before but if anything hate is more of an indicator of success than universal love.

But WHY do you keep bringing Twitter drama on here? Just leave Twitter drama on Twitter.

• actually engenes and mys beef already started since their debut days

remember when engenes mocked aespa because their inorganic views/ads during BM and Mys fought back made post about enhypen debut song were out on all charts etc etc

Nah that back then were trolls and I am not going to talk about accounts who were created just to stir up drama. If we take in consideration trolls then I can point out mys dragging enhypen in the past too but it's simply not worth giving attention to those.

As I said, the problem began yesterday and it was a my who started it. That's why everyone should refrain from speaking on groups they don't stan but hey, that's twitter,the most toxic place and aespa will keep getting attacked, enhypen will keep getting attacked, any other popular group will keep getting attacked because dumb people there will never understand that the problem should stay between the fandoms and that idols don't carry responsibility of what their fans say to each other

• I'll forgive everything but them fans trying to manipulate the charts was such a reach .. like we can see your tweets too

can you explain? ? ?

Engenes mass downloaded on Bugs to get ENHYPEN to be eligible for music show wins. 4th gen boy groups are nugu in Korea, so international fans had to most of the work. Chart manipulation or not, it's what some of these fandoms gotta do.

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• I'm not against Aespa and am tired of the bashing and criticism of them just because they're doing well. I guess some just don't want to see some people have success and get ahead. That's sad imo.

• This thread contains 10 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!