Posts by www1717

Don’t bring kyungsoo into this because his circumstance was completely different. His solo literally got no promo and was rushed. Sm literally released it during his filming schedule and he hasn’t performed a single song from it either. Despite everything it still did quite well. He’s going to release his second album this year, look forward to it :-)

Indirectly you should be happy since I praises Kyungsoo solo because I think his song is appealing enough. I use this example because I disagree, I think popularity of the song isn't only depending on how the song is appealing/public friendly or not. Look at Kyungsoo solo, public friendly song but why not popular? now you realize that everyone stills need promo/push in order to make the song be heard by casuals listener too aka became popular/mainstream

I'm not defending SM (c'mon I want CBX to win) instead I'm questioning why no one as one group ever unified to go against SM. Like don't you find it really strange? LuluKey reasoning makes sense for me

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

this law firm is SERIOUS

I hope they wins, this could mark the start of revolution in SM

it makes sense

Kakao is not that stupid, they obviously covered their bases so LSM and Hybe not be able to poach their people

at the end of the day SM brought this upon themselves

I think SM cannot revealed the data because it will revealed how much money LSM & the management steal and if it's get revealed, they need to pay back to their artist. This is the testament how much damage he has caused since it's seems most of their artist still under the slave contract.

I wonder if the outside forces are Lee Soo Man or Bang PD :eyes:

the news said MC Mong's company, Big Planet Entertainment

[단독] SM, MC몽 ‘빅플래닛'에 내용증명 발송..첸백시에 접근
    소속사 SM엔터테인먼트(이하 SM)에 대해 전속계약 내용 부당을 호소하고 나선 그룹 엑소 멤버 첸(김종대), 백현, 시우민(김민석)의 뒤에 MC몽이 사내이사로 있는 빅플래닛메이드엔터가 있었던 것으로 보인다. 1일 일
    entertain.naver.com

Anyway the argument is simple if you’re not doing well it’s because the music or the concept or something about the group is unappealing. I keep using the word msuic but also actually that’s inclusive of how appealing the group and members are as well. Music doesn’t exist in vacuum.

It’s not because of promo. It’s not because of Spotify playlisting. It’s not because of payola.

The reason this argument rubs me the wrong way is because it discredits the achievements of other groups.

akp forums is also the place when I say something like about SM lack of Spotify promo and then people like you start to assuming that I discredits other groups Spotify achievements. 4 + 4 = 2. Really

I never discredits other groups achievements and music preferences. It's because of you using selective argument when it's about your faves , theirs has good music but bad performances happened because lack of promo but when it's about the group you hate it's because bad music and concepts. let's use fair judgments

Sadly is SM we're talking about, Illusion success is underrated by int fans because it was underpromoted for a hit song.

Thirsty potential is really insane, since the concert the song is being praised a lot, and it's rising even after the promo ended.

They should've release Thirsty dance challenge & Sped up version even smaller company like Cube understand the assignment abut SM don't :pepe-shame:

your hate boner for aespa is showing

It is you who lacking reading comprehension. I admit in previous thread that some songs are appealing and some songs aren't but this I noticed this in happening in other SM acts

I told you this isn't aespa sole problem but all of SM's because all SM songs whether is public friendly or experimental are suffering the same fate. Sluggish in international streaming and views

There're group/solo (outside SM) who are known for experimental songs but performing better than SM public friendly songs ever.

DFTF? Lol don’t be funny. Are you trying to cope or something. :angryr: :cryingr:

Why did you bring up solos lol. Solo have nothing to do with SM general musical direction. Those choices are made by members themselves and is really not relevant to this conversation at all.Even then KAI and Kyungsoo ended every other solo artist at SM even full BG comebacks lol. I’m very happy with it and I don’t think they’re lagging or need more promo. They did as well as they could. If you want to say EXO solos don’t have broad appeal I literally don’t care. It would be true. I don’t even listen to all their solos.

I have no excuses. Because there’s nothing to excuse or feel embarrassed about. I don’t have any complaints about SM promo for EXO solos because every single decision in EXO solos come from the members.

Now you making up excuses . let's be real DO and Kai getting public friendly solos but the results are the same. You saying that they don't need to getting promo if the song popular it will take off by itself. But the reality is, (you know the results) compare to other top company solos. Even I read in financial (stocks) forums that SM investors/traders complaining to SM that they should stop debutting solo acts and giving solo cbs.

You could quote me if I'm wrong, but I'm 100% about this prediction

All SM future cbs, solos and future debutans (bg & gg) will suffers the same fate unless SM tackles their recurring issues

At least:

- investing more in Spotify and being smart in Tiktok to make it go viral

- acquired 1 strongest streamer market by debuting indonesian member. (Thai market already acquired by other company) you look at top 3 audience in Spotify streaming services and youtube and you'll know what's nation dominating it.

SM could gives the most public friendly ever but the results will be the same as usual unless they do their homework.

SM could give experimental song ever but the result will be the good if SM do their homework right

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Thirsty is becoming so successful that I saw people dragging the song in reddit unpopularkpopopinions. I hope other bsides can bother antis too.

Thirsty has the potential to go viral too if SM was smart and giving more promo

Not really everything about aespa is much more cringeworthy than queencard. Like their entire concept in every way. It directly contributes to their inability to appeal to an international audience.

why are you always gaslight that aespa is bad from their music to their concept and that's the reason the unable to attract more international audience

let's be real this isn't only aespa problem but SM acts in general , you undermining aespa but hey aespa is doing the best in that company atm

2. Can't wait for MYs and NCTzens tears and I promise you, you WILL cry.

I knew SMNGG will getting THOSE push because it will be Chris Lee Project. like no surprised really

If SM (staying true to their words) that they will implementing rewards systems in 3.0, there're hope for aespa future after SMNGG

since SM saying that aespa is the start of SM 3.0 system. So we'll see what happens are they keeping their promises or not