Posts by www1717

It was fun

We got these gems

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

People camping in here, let's watch this :happyr:

External Content www.youtube.com

Why Brave Girls UL isn't increasing fast? Do they need promotions? or we should wait on Monday?

Since the charts are full house, there are two possibilities that I can think of rn:

- The song is not as catchy as rollin > very hard to climb the top

- The song is slow grower > need time to climb the ranks

Since today is the start of a long sunny weather/summer in Korea, we'll know which the option will came true as time goes by.

This is good news for aespa. At the beginning, the numbers of users will decreased rapidly during weekend. Well, its nice since they are able to increase the number of users nowadays.

If they can keep this up, I predict they will close the gap again tonight since NL is more stable during the night.

For today, i don't think Butter ranking will going down.

Aespa able to gain new peak which is a good start

According to this TW/article, it is CJENM themselves that might be the ones pulling the strings to reform the group.

I think its just a information shared by insider no official stance has been confirmed??

Well, let's see since there will be a new group from the final lineup of girls planet 999 that's why I don't think CJENM (Mnet parent company) will interested to managed izone especially if it's not the full team.

Not Next Level gaining 1k, the way it just keeps on re-peaking

Who's listening to NL at 1am ? :-D

Maybe that is their work out anthem

Work it work it work it out.....

:pepe-grooving:

They did more promotions on YouTube, which is used a lot by Koreans. They also promoted on radio shows. And being able to attend Knowing Bro is a privilege that most of the rookies can’t have. Musics shows are effective a few time (especially due to the fancams) but otherwise since it’s the same performances again and again, it’s not a necessity to spend one month doing it.

I think the promo run for Next Level was really smart actually

It was not good. I don't think SM expected this much success with NL looking at their promo.

-Youtube promo = more or less like BM

-Knowing Bros = not that good ratings since the show on decline nowadays & I heard there're football match in the same timeslot

- music shows delayed and they got to promote one week after the release

- radio shows: literally like any other new music release???

That's it

Someone tell me how weather relates to charts?

My opinion,

I noticed that Koreans likes to listening to the song that fit with the current weather.

Latest example: (I'm talking about the overall performance on the daily charts)

Heize song -Happen will increasing its uls during rainy days. That's why its song can close the gap to 12.3k in daily charts (idk for rn since we only can see the top3 realtime uls)

Upbeat & summery feels song like Butter & Chi Mat Ba Ram will increasing its uls during sunny day. You'll see tomorrow.

NL is the unique case since I found out that this song can survive in both rainy and sunny days :-D Eventhough at the first time, this song will decrease its uls during the rainy days. Now its not the case anymore 8)

Packed up your bags everyone, 2 hours left until freeze time. It won't be today.

Let me drop my predictions:

If the current trend (gaining new peaks) continues, there're good chance that aespa will be #1 tomorrow morning for at least 1 hour since I noticed NL uls always rising in the morning this past few days.

But I'm not sure if they can be #1 in the daily charts since tomorrow will be sunny all day {(usually #1 & #5 (Chi Mat Ba Ram) will be stronger and gaining more uls }

I thought the new system prevent mass streaming to manipulate the chart :pepecry:

Sadly yes, because they create the mass streaming events with gift benefits > their listeners not only karmys > attracting new listeners> increase new uls

does something happen lately because these past few days NL keep reaching new peak of ULs :whatb:

My guesess:

- NL goes to #2 > naturally increase their user

- No impact from the weather variables: NL proved that it can survive wheter sunny or rainy days ( last 2 days are rainy days that's why we can close the gap with #1)

- Every NL increase of ranking in melon, hot post will appear in the kforums ex theqoo/pann > many comments> gaining more wider reach to the public

Hypothetical situation:

If NL managed to reach #1 in melon, it will be good > it will be gaining more steams from the public since it will become huge news in Kpop world

goodbye ;(;(;( (their streaming tags are trending #1 in Korea)