aespa “Spicy” : Digital Tracking Thread (#3 on Melon, TOP 5 on all chart)

• girlgroupstan21

Changed the title of the thread from “aespa “Spicy” : Digital Tracking Thread (#4 on Melon)” to “aespa “Spicy” : Digital Tracking Thread (#5 on Melon)”.
  • I'm putting it in here just in case they getting the drag later

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I'm putting it in here just in case they getting the drag later

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Lmaooo we really got PTSD from people trying to drag aespa spotify when other groups get 4-5 times the numbers of playlisting aespa get

I also bookmarked this tweet , and bookmarking every other tweet i see about other group playlisting

Just in case people want to drag aespa in the future

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from Chill Kill #aespa from Chill Kill

• girlgroupstan21 OP update , they are #4 now

• girlgroupstan21

Changed the title of the thread from “aespa “Spicy” : Digital Tracking Thread (#5 on Melon)” to “aespa “Spicy” : Digital Tracking Thread (#4 on Melon, TOP 5 on all chart)”.
  • Top 3 on Melon and Genie now

• girlgroupstan21

Changed the title of the thread from “aespa “Spicy” : Digital Tracking Thread (#4 on Melon, TOP 5 on all chart)” to “aespa “Spicy” : Digital Tracking Thread (#3 on Melon, TOP 5 on all chart)”.
  • Top 3 on Melon and Genie now

interesting…I could have sworn people here said they fell off but looks like they’ve managed to bounce back. Good for them!

• interesting…I could have sworn people here said they fell off but looks like they’ve managed to bounce back. Good for them!

People here are dramatic af. Girls wasn't a hit, but the public never stopped giving attention to aespa as an group. Illusion is still charting in Circle top200, and is one of the bsides of a 4th gen group with most points in circle chart (I think it's top1, but I'm not sure).

External Content www.youtube.com

• interesting…I could have sworn people here said they fell off but looks like they’ve managed to bounce back. Good for them!

No people on AKP just wanted to see the downfall of Aespa for months

so when Girls didn't do as well than savage etc... they exaggerated their digital performance to make it look worst than it is

but actually Girls peaked at #8 while Illusion a Bside peaked at #16

and actually Koreans seems to really like Aespa music overall, because even their Bsides are doing pretty well there

because 3 of their bsides are still charting on Melon top 100 and 24hits after 1 week, proving that it's not just fandom streaming

and thirsty is the highest debut for a 4th gen GG bside on Youtube muusic korea

• I thought #2 would be impossible but actually the gap between #2 and #3 isn't as big than i thought especially for Hourly UL

• External Content twitter.com

top 3 in every chart

Thirsty is becoming so successful that I saw people dragging the song in reddit unpopularkpopopinions. I hope other bsides can bother antis too.

Thirsty is becoming so successful that I saw people dragging the song in reddit unpopularkpopopinions. I hope other bsides can bother antis too.

Thirsty has the potential to go viral too if SM was smart and giving more promo

• Thirsty has the potential to go viral too if SM was smart and giving more promo

Sadly is SM we're talking about, Illusion success is underrated by int fans because it was underpromoted for a hit song.

Thirsty potential is really insane, since the concert the song is being praised a lot, and it's rising even after the promo ended.

• Sadly is SM we're talking about, Illusion success is underrated by int fans because it was underpromoted for a hit song.

Thirsty potential is really insane, since the concert the song is being praised a lot, and it's rising even after the promo ended.

They should've release Thirsty dance challenge & Sped up version even smaller company like Cube understand the assignment abut SM don't :pepe-shame:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!