What burning question/kpop mystery/insider info you wish you knew

• This is so silly but I wish I knew what Vernon and Seungkwan were fighting about at the airport that one time lol.

There was a video/gif of Seventeen at the airport and it caught a glimpse of an angry Vernon clearly being annoyed and yelling at Seungkwan and since those two get along so well, I wanna know the tea.

The most random and silly thing and reason but I'm just curious.

Oh and the SNSD Jessica situation.

What happened with Pristin.

Momoland Daisy and Taeha situation.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• how much of the scandals are real or just manufactured by the kpop company

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• my guess for kpop idols sexuality (doesn't mean they're out yet)

straight male idols: 49%

straight female idols: 66%

bi male idols: 40%

bi female idols: 30%

gay male idols: 10%

lesbian female idols: 2%

asexual male idols: 1%

asexual female idols: 2%

also don't take this too seriously. i'm a bit drunk

FGAeoPEaAAYnrRq?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

Edited once, last by silver25 ().

• Who destroyed Jiyeon's career?

Is BBC actually a money laundering front?

Will FNC's coverup of being involved in the Jang Jayeon scandal, and Korea's biggest gangs come to light?

Did Jonghyun actually stop Han Kyuwan from joining Shinee because he apparently bullied Key? ( Han Kyuwan was a trainee that tried to be in Super Junior, SS501, Battle, then EXO and Shinee, became a luxury car salesman and was in EXO concerts)

Why did SM's twin American trainees commit suicide? Was that why F(x) disappeared after Pinocchio?

Why did YG produce for Raina?

NEWKIDD?????

Why was Onew ignored by Shinee in 2012?

Is the reason why Rainbow's songs flopped after several hits because a member ended her relationship with the producer?

What is up with Kim Yeoshin the idol killer? She's killed so many....yet is never found

Why did Yeri and Saerom not interact after Bali?

Did Bada actually win over everyone when SES and FINKL got in a fight? Eugene and Bada destroyed Hyori for sure.

What did JYP do to Hyuna?

• I'm thinking no on the first one since Jonghyun mentioned Kyuwan in one of his albums and thanked him (and other people) by name. I think the guy was just very unlucky.

What twin trainees?

NEWKIDD X2, I want to know what's going on, especially with Hansol!

Idol killer?

mKl7Ghm.png

• Why did SM's twin American trainees commit suicide? Was that why F(x) disappeared after Pinocchio?

Why did Yeri and Saerom not interact after Bali?

Yeri and Saeron seems to be on good terms. in SMA 2018; she called Yeri when she was there to announce red velvet bonsang award. When did this bali vacation happened?

i've never heard about these trainees before wow. f(x) pinocchio was released in 2011. So it happened then? But i can't find any information on them with google.

• Yeah this was round the time Onew got the Outsider rapper rumors so LOL

I have more: There was a singer, I who was slated to be put in after JinE left OMG but the group hit big after Secret Garden,

I have a LOT of "dirt" of 2ne1 and bp predebut because yg was clearly seperating out who would go to bp, (around the time Miyeon left) and there were some salty trainees spilling everything on 2ne1 fan forums) that was very funny because it was EXACTLY what I imagined an idol group behind-the-scenes would be.

It's a superstition that she causes everything bad to happen in the industry...eg she was the shadowy figure in the Ladies Code car accident, she was spotted right before Kris, Luhan and Tao left EXO, she was seen at a BEAST concert when Hyunseung was not getting along with the others because of Troublemaker.

LMFAO someone on AKP here predicted the Jessica split 8 years ago, THAT was W I L D.

• Yeri and Saeron seems to be on good terms. in SMA 2018; she called Yeri when she was there to announce red velvet bonsang award. When did this bali vacation happened?

i've never heard about these trainees before wow. f(x) pinocchio was released in 2011. So it happened then? But i can't find any information on them with google.

March 2018, it was just funny haha

Sm scrubbed it very fast, they were part of the "American Line" very close to Henry, Amber...etc

• I have a LOT of "dirt" of 2ne1 and bp predebut because yg was clearly seperating out who would go to bp, (around the time Miyeon left) and there were some salty trainees spilling everything on 2ne1 fan forums) that was very funny because it was EXACTLY what I imagined an idol group behind-the-scenes would be.

Spill the TEA!!! omg! About both 2ne1 and bp? i've heard CL and Jennie had some issue with each other; fought too. 2ne1 members seem to get along fine though even after disbanding.

• I have more: There was a singer, I who was slated to be put in after JinE left OMG but the group hit big after Secret Garden,

I have a LOT of "dirt" of 2ne1 and bp predebut because yg was clearly seperating out who would go to bp, (around the time Miyeon left) and there were some salty trainees spilling everything on 2ne1 fan forums) that was very funny because it was EXACTLY what I imagined an idol group behind-the-scenes would be.

spill

:pepe-tea:

LAFBL0s.gif

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

• March 2018, it was just funny haha

Sm scrubbed it very fast, they were part of the "American Line" very close to Henry, Amber...etc

I just found Amber's message to Julian, it's so sad.

To Julian, I wish you were here to see this, thanks for everything, miss you so much

mKl7Ghm.png

• Spill the TEA!!! omg! About both 2ne1 and bp? i've heard CL and Jennie had some issue with each other; fought too. 2ne1 members seem to get along fine though even after disbanding.

oh LOL not exactly like that haha 2ne1 and bp had like no interaction tbh, except Dara always used to struggle so she spent extra time practicing and so she spent the most times with the trainees in dance practice rooms. So probably some resentment and frostiness at the start, but it's probably done with now.

I meant inter-group cliques, and trainee cliques as well. Poor Dara was very gullible, but she was VERY good with money, and she was the only one who didn't make bad investments, while all of bigbang made very shady investments.

YG considered CL the only "important one" so it hit her very hard with 2ne1 dropped off, and she found her footing again back in the khiphop scene, which is why she collabed with like Lil Cherry and all the mainstream people there.

GD did NOT like someone at SM, and that's why we got the WILDEST response when GD had a rumor with Taeyeon.

Bom had a lot of ideas with artistic direction, she was the one besides CL with the most input on her solo.

This was confirmed later but Minzy was very lost and alone during 2ne1, the age gap affected her very badly and she saw that while the BB members coped by going to parties, she decided to go to church....a church group the WG's were in (all of WG were religious) and JYP. Her church also had singing choirs where she improved her singing and improved significantly.

BP rumors were on similar lines, quite normal, cat fights, getting along, trusting the wrong people (cough cough shady workers and managers) [Lisa's scandal didn't surprise me because the Big 3 have had some shady managers and she probably trusted the person she should have not]

There's 1 trainee who was Chinese but was very outspoken against the Chinese government, liking "shady" posts and American media, and got kicked. She was in the contenders for the YGNGG lineup apparently but wasn't a frontrunner. There's 2 other SM debuted idols that have this rumor.

• Spill the TEA!!! omg! About both 2ne1 and bp? i've heard CL and Jennie had some issue with each other; fought too. 2ne1 members seem to get along fine though even after disbanding.

Oh I know this one for sure, as a Blackjack myself they didn't get along for QUITE some time because of unfair treatment but disbanding made them all get closer to each other after some time.

• Oh I know this one for sure, as a Blackjack myself they didn't get along for QUITE some time because of unfair treatment but disbanding made them all get closer to each other after some time.

2NE1 never looked close to me, they have too many age gaps and differences.

BLACKPINK on the other hand actually look close

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

• I didn't even know some of these :cryingr:

• Some G to PG rated things(there are some darker things like sex rings and such that I would honestly want to know more about considering what happened to Gna but that's pretty much an awkward open secret but I do want those people brought to justice)

Was there company shenanigan's from say DSP or SM or Pledis etc... over the T-ara bullying controversy?

Why was Jiyeon specifically targeted to have her career damaged multiple times?

What crime is DPR music doing behind the scenes to fund Rania, is there more than tax evasion involved?

I want the exact stuff on certain companies government connections, there is a big push for kpop by the SK gov in general.

Edit: Personal one here, why the disbandment of Gfriend happened because that was one I did not see coming.

• There are rumors DSP fueled the T-ara bullying rumors through social media, but honestly CCM is what shot them in the foot themselves. Jiyeon was an easy target, her past was not great, and a non-big3 girl being a visual pick is threatening. Also she debuted earlier so she said some "dumb" stuff that would easily get her hate.

I don't trust SM, I think they and YG were fueling the rumors as well.

• 2NE1 never looked close to me, they have too many age gaps and differences.

BLACKPINK on the other hand actually look close

Meh that too but remember back then in the 2nd gen, all the competing groups were quite close to each other, especially ggs. SNSD, even 2ne1 who were "intimidating" got along pretty ok and there were a lot of friendships, while in 3rd gen, there were a LOT of group rivalries (remember MAMAMOO were blocked on being on the same show as RV, there was a rumor a boy group was very jealous of EXO when they blew up because a lot of fans migrated, and EXO felt really awkward interacting with them (people thought it was someone from Infinite but idk))\

So you kinda HAD to be close to your group or you'd live in h*ll every day, look at April.

1st gen didn't give a crap, everyone got along, half the idols in groups HATED each other (lmao everyone in FIN KL was religious except Hyori and the only reason she didn't get kicked out for clubbing is Ock Joohyun being a saint and being the bridge)

4th gen seems interesting so far, more fanwars, less relaxed moments but there seems to be more interactions between girlgroups.

• SES and finkl threw hands??????

• SES and finkl threw hands??????

They've never really confirmed it but there's rumors it was a funny catfight. Hyori said Eugene was SUPER strong on a TV show, and they used to play lots of jealous pranks against each other.

> FIN KL wore heels to make SES seem shorter but Eugene was performing on a podium and it backfired on them all

> FIN KL saw SES were performing next and sprayed fake snow everywhere to make them look weird on stage but it accidentally got in their faces and evaporated by the time SES came on stage.

Their problem was the Bg saesangs and inter-group dynamics, they got along otherwise well. Now Baby Vox....

• They've never really confirmed it but there's rumors it was a funny catfight. Hyori said Eugene was SUPER strong on a TV show, and they used to play lots of jealous pranks against each other.

> FIN KL wore heels to make SES seem shorter but Eugene was performing on a podium and it backfired on them all

> FIN KL saw SES were performing next and sprayed fake snow everywhere to make them look weird on stage but it accidentally got in their faces and evaporated by the time SES came on stage.

Their problem was the Bg saesangs and inter-group dynamics, they got along otherwise well. Now Baby Vox....

Spill about baby vox

• Spill about baby vox

Actually got HOT dating rumors...mess

>

During promotions for their third album, a rumor spread that member Kan Miyoun was dating H.O.T member Moon Heejun. This led to a wave of anti-fan activity against Baby V.O.X that continued for years. Some of this activity was violent and caused physical harm to Baby V.O.X members.

There were several videos of anti-fans chanting "꺼져라" ("Ggeojyeora"), meaning "Get lost", during a Baby V.O.X performance

and their company...

DR Music was planning to have Baby V.O.X debut in the U.S. in hopes of finding success there like the group did in countries like China and Thailand.

The songs promoted from this album were "Xcstasy" and "Play Remix". "Xcstasy" featured Tupac Shakur and Floss P, a rapper allegedly from the "Dr. Dre family".

"Play Remix" was a remake of Jennifer Lopez's 2000 song "Play", and "featured" Lopez. Although the songs were advertised as collaborations, Floss P was the only actual feature: Shakur and Lopez's works were simply sampled. A DVD containing the documentary 2-Pac 4-Ever (directed by Jay Lee Thomas) and the music video for "Xcstasy" was included with the CD.

On April 8, 2004, Amaru Entertainment, a company partially in charge of the rights to Tupac's works and owned at the time by his mother, Afeni Shakur, released a notice stating that they would pursue legal action against Baby V.O.X for using Tupac's material without legal permission.

DR Music claimed that they had used the material legally.

Throughout the year, Amaru Entertainment continued to threatened legal action against Baby V.O.X, at one point declaring that they had begun a legal suit. On June 12, 2004, Lee Ha Neul, member of Korean hip-hop group DJ DOC, posted a statement on his personal website expressing his anger at Baby V.O.X's use of Tupac's work.

In the post, he referred to Baby V.O.X as "Miari V.O.X" ("미아리복스").

Miari is one of the largest red-light districts in Seoul.

He also called the group "sex singers" ("섹스 가수").

These statements seriously harmed Baby V.O.X's image, as Lee was their senior and respected as a hip-hop artist in the Korean music industry.

.....well

• Oh. i don't know how much of this is real or fan made up. i think this is pretty common among fans that CL was favored by YG and Dara was already in media before 2ne1 so she must have better experience on handling finances.

Who are the bp members that have fights with each other?

GD didn't like someone at SM? Are you saying he doesn't like Taeyeon or else why would there be a wild response? What was that wild response? im a new kpop fan so wasn't around that time.

• Meh that too but remember back then in the 2nd gen, all the competing groups were quite close to each other, especially ggs. SNSD, even 2ne1 who were "intimidating" got along pretty ok and there were a lot of friendships, while in 3rd gen, there were a LOT of group rivalries (remember MAMAMOO were blocked on being on the same show as RV, there was a rumor a boy group was very jealous of EXO when they blew up because a lot of fans migrated, and EXO felt really awkward interacting with them (people thought it was someone from Infinite but idk))\

from what i've heard; RV and Mamamoo are close to each other from their rookie years. They exchanged phone numbers and Seulgi and Moonbyul esp. seem close. Could that boygroup be Vixx? Ravi and kai are friends but i think it was hongbin who got in trouble when he shaded exo and RV and shinee on twitch livestream.

• This is the biggest mystery in kpop :pepe-sad:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

As for more serious stuff. I would be curious about darker side of kpop (sponsors, etc). I would be curious about kpop companies connections with government. I would be curious about what happened in bighit-dispatch heaven which ended up on them nitpicking on BTS scandals. I would be curious about lgbt idols and kinda about dating as well maybe. All of these are information without each I would live just as fine, but if there was a chance to get ingo from insider yeah, I would ask.

• This thread contains 4 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!