The South Korean girl group T-ARA debuted under Core Contents Media (now MBK Entertainment) in 2009 with the single "Lies" - the single was followed up by a full album titled "Absolute First Album" (an album that'd be repackaged a year later in 2010 with the title of "Breaking Heart"). Their next comeback, a mini album titled "Temptastic", featured the addictive title track of "Yayaya" - that mini album was subsequently followed by songs like "Roly Poly", "Cry Cry", "Lovey Dovey", and "Day by Day".
In 2012, Areum was added to T-ARA's member lineup; that same year, however, Hwayoung (who was added to the group in 2010) accused her fellow T-ARA members of bullying her - this incident ruined the group's reputation and eventually led to her departure from it. Despite all this, T-ARA continued to come back at least once a year, with a subunit named T-ARA N4 (Eunjung, Hyomin, Jiyeon, and Areum) debuting with the song "Jeon Won Diary" in 2013, and with another subunit named QBS (Qri, Boram, and Soyeon) debuting that same year with the song "Like the Wind". The whole-group comebacks that came after those subunit debuts - Again, Again 1977, T-ARA Winter, AND&END, So Crazy, and Remember - didn't feature Areum (as she left before those comebacks were released); in 2017, after Boram and Soyeon left the group, T-ARA came back once more with the mini album What's My Name and the title track of the same name before going on hiatus - that same year, it was revealed that former member Hwayoung was the real bully in T-ARA's bullying scandal, which involved her calling her stylists "shampoo", posing as a victim, and so on.
III. South Korean full albums
- Absolute First Album (2009)
IIII. South Korean repackages
- Breaking Heart (repackage of Absolute First Album, 2010)
- Funky Town (repackage of Black Eyes, 2012)
- Mirage (repackage of Day by Day, 2012)
- Again 1977 (repackage of Again, 2013)
- T-ARA Winter (repackage of Again 1977, 2013)
IIIII. South Korean mini albums
- Temptastic (2010)
- John Travolta Wannabe (2011)
- Black Eyes (2011)
- Day by Day (2012)
- Again (2013)
- AND&END (2014)
- So Crazy (2015)
- Remember (2016)
- What's My Name (2017)
IIIV. South Korean singles
- Lies (2009)
- We Are the One (2010)
- TWENTYth Urban (2010)
- Why Are You Being Like This (2010)
- Roly-Poly in Copacabana (2011)
- Log In (2011)
- We Used to Love (collaboration with Davichi, 2011)
- Round and Round (2012)
- First Love (2014)
- Little Apple (collaboration with Chopstick Bros, 2014)
IIV. Japanese albums
- Jewelry Box (2012)
- Treasure Box (2013)
- Gossip Girls (2014)
IIVI. Subunit releases
- Jeon Won Diary (N4, 2013)
- Like the Wind (QBS, 2013)
- Former members Jiae and Jiwon both left T-ARA before the group even debuted.
- Former member Soyeon was originally going to be a Girls' Generation member, but left SM six months before the release of the group's debut song (Into the New World) as she experienced stress as an SM trainee.
- Although she was originally intended to be a member of the T-ARA N4 subunit, former member Dani never really joined it.
- Former member Hwayoung has a twin sister named Ryu Hyoyoung (a COED School/5Dolls member).
- In 2017, a series of threatening messages by Hwayoung's twin sister targeting former member Areum was revealed.
- Former member Areum has parents who're both part of the music industry.