why knetz suddenly switching side between APRIL and Hyunjoo ?

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I dont really keep up with them but i remember knetz cancelling April few months ago but what is happening now ? Im not siding with anyone since i dont really know bout them but its pretty sad that Naeun lost all her deals due to this controversy

And seems like Hyunjoo is slowly getting Kwon Mina treatment in South Korea ??

APRIL member are also slowly coming back to the industry by releasing cover on youtube and the respond is quite positive

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• poll proves nothing to be clear dont think they have turned on her

but there was inconsistencies in her stories and fans were speaking out about it and she started deleting comments from her youtube channel which pissed people off and the mass disliked her videos in return

dont think its to the level of jimin vs mina and doubt it will ever get there tbh

• Inconsistencies in her stories + people are rethinking after KM situation

External Content www.youtube.com

• External Content youtu.be

• From pann the situation is still 60 40 for hyunjoo, i can see them labelling people as april army for trying to change public opinion. Especially after t ara and aoa situation turns 180. We shall see in the future how it'll go, but her youtube channel is filled with april fans hatred.

• I was actually going to make a thread earlier about the same topic but you beat me to it.

External Content www.youtube.com

This video talks about the inconsistencies in her story. Kinda frustrating how all the international websites posted article after article dragging April because it brought traffic, but they barely posted about this new information.

I think Mina's situation is making people put their pitchforks away. Personally, I think it was more of a clash of personalities than bullying. The stuff Hyunjoo brought up (the tumbler, the shoes) that's roommate bullshit, not bullying. And I don't think her brother and friend are lying, I think they believe Hyunjoo and are telling everyone what she told them.

• Anyway who is that sexy man on ur sig ??

• My theory is she went to DSP to act. DSP said, were debuting a girl group soon and would like her be a part of it. Even though music wasn't her passion, she ultimately decided to join the team. It might be a good stepping stone to her acting career. But being in a Kpop group is REALLY hard work. She had a super demanding schedule doing something she didn't really enjoy. Plus, she probably didn't have anyone she was close with in the group. The other members worked really hard and they did have a passion for music and got mad that Hyunjoo wasn't taking it as seriously. There would be little arguments here and there over stupid stuff that lead to her relationship with the members getting worse and worse, plus bad communicatiom. She would complain to her friends and family about how she didn't get along with the other members and how unhappy she was. She hit rock bottom and then decided it would be best to leave the team, which ultimately was the best decision. April moved on and Hyunjoo moved on. However her brother didn't, he saw all the bullying allegations from earlier this year and was like, me too. And then it snowballed out of control. Third parties getting involved, DSP not doing their research properly, the members not really recalling exactly what went wrong while also trying to protect themselves. Whether there was bullying, I would say probably not.

• literally where lol. Most are still on her side its just with the latest AOA scandal kfans are not trying to be bias until the full investigation is out.

But many kfans still believe what her side.

• My theory is she went to DSP to act. DSP said, were debuting a girl group soon and would like her be a part of it. Even though music wasn't her passion, she ultimately decided to join the team. It might be a good stepping stone to her acting career. But being in a Kpop group is REALLY hard work. She had a super demanding schedule doing something she didn't really enjoy. Plus, she probably didn't have anyone she was close with in the group. The other members worked really hard and they did have a passion for music and got mad that Hyunjoo wasn't taking it as seriously. There would be little arguments here and there over stupid stuff that lead to her relationship with the members getting worse and worse, plus bad communicatiom. She would complain to her friends and family about how she didn't get along with the other members and how unhappy she was. She hit rock bottom and then decided it would be best to leave the team, which ultimately was the best decision. April moved on and Hyunjoo moved on. However her brother didn't, he saw all the bullying allegations from earlier this year and was like, me too. And then it snowballed out of control. Third parties getting involved, DSP not doing their research properly, the members not really recalling exactly what went wrong while also trying to protect themselves. Whether there was bullying, I would say probably not.

But why did she decide to attempt suicide? This is the only thing for me that needs an explanation since it’s quite literally an extreme choice that someone doesn’t do for no reason.

I just hope that she will speak out. I admit that I was one of those who always supports the

victim (due to my own experience) but the mina situation opened my eyes. I just hope that she will speak out instead of trying to brush over it. It is certain that there was something going on. The statements by DSPs, the posts by the members and Hyunjoo and the post by the family members and friends of April and Hyunjoo show that.

• But why did she decide to attempt suicide? This is the only thing for me that needs an explanation since it’s quite literally an extreme choice that someone doesn’t do for no reason.

I just hope that she will speak out. I admit that I was one of those who always supports the

victim (due to my own experience) but the mina situation opened my eyes. I just hope that she will speak out instead of trying to brush over it. It is certain that there was something going on. The statements by DSPs, the posts by the members and Hyunjoo and the post by the family members and friends of April and Hyunjoo show that.

There are SO MANY thing that could have lead her to do something like that. To put the blame 100% on the other members seems extreme and unrealistic. I have no idea why she made such an extreme decision, but asking her to be so vulnerable about the lowest point in her life to the entire internet who isn't being particularly kind to her right now, probably wouldn't be the best idea for her mental health.

• pretty much after this video came out they started turning on her. you can tell what type of personality she has just from this 2 min video. she gets jealous bc no one acknowledges her cooking. you can tell she overreacts to little things, like if an april member scolds her for not taking practice seriously, she probably thinks she's getting bullied. that sort of stuff. she needs all the attention and praise for everything she does.

External Content youtu.be

• Either the group are bullies or they are fucking stupid.

Some of the things they have said and the shit dsp has pulled is what convinced people to be on her side.

If being an idol wasn't her passion then I doubt she would have gone on The unit, then again she might have joined for different reasons.

Reasonable theory without the unit though

• I think Koreans don’t get feed with just one side of the story as it’s the case with the international audience. So their opinions are a bit more divided. Especially after the Kwon Mina and AOA situation, with T-ara this is the second time something like this happened. And I think it was only these two Groups who were accused by a member of being bullied by the others and these two incidents showed things were a little different than firstly reported.

• If being an idol wasn't her passion then I doubt she would have gone on The unit, then again she might have joined for different reasons.

Reasonable theory without the unit though

I personally think

1. DSP forced her to join because they thought it might be the next Produce franchise

2. She felt like she failed in April and wanted to prove that she could actually make it as a singer. Either to the other members or to herself.

• Because one "bad" victim was enough for this fandom to turn the tides around and question her story. Mina did a disservice to all victims of bullying that want to come out, even if Hyunjoo herself wasn't the one who came out with what has happened.

Or maybe cause hyunjoo can't prove something that didnt fuxking happen with the petty events she has provided this far while thr April members are suffering needlessly

Yeah her suicide attempt (which was proven to be true) that the APRIL members dismissed without an ounce of empathy after they found out about it now because it inconvenienced them at the time is really a petty event. Regardless of everything, that sealed the deal for me. I won't say or claim they bullied her, but I can't relate to people finding out about somebody who days before they claimed was their close friend (and then days after they claimed they were afraid of her and their stories were full of inconsistencies too even with a full team and loud families behind them who could've helped them find better proofs and stories) trying to end their life in the past while they were working together, and still say that that person wasn't working hard back then (DESPITE knowing now that she was so depressed and so bad that she tried to commit and that was the reason she wasn't there at the time, not laziness). Everything else aside, that part of their interview was sickening to me.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• Yeah her suicide attempt (which was proven to be true)

Legit question but how is it proven true? Right now I can take a couple of pills of whatever, by mistake even, and check myself into a hospital for drug overdose. Neither the company staff nor Hyunjoo's relatives brought her to the hospital iirc. So she would have gone all by herself, by the bus, a cab or something. That's a suicide attempt in the loosest sense of the word.

• Legit question but how is it proven true? Right now I can take a couple of pills of whatever, by mistake even, and check myself into a hospital for drug overdose. Neither the company staff nor Hyunjoo's relatives brought her to the hospital iirc. So she would have gone all by herself, by the bus, a cab or something. That's a suicide attempt in the loosest sense of the word.

I mean, her medical records were released, aside from the fact that doubting somebody's suicide attempt is questionable, I don't know how else would you want her to prove that? A couple of pills? Her records literally said: intoxication commonly caused by overdose, and then the code number for suicide attempt. Her medical records are the most solid piece of proof that either one of the sides released in this whole thing. Are you implying that she was popping pills or something and took a taxi to the hospital with the idea that 5 years from then, her younger brother would post her medical records that she somehow got classified as a suicide attempt and call out her former groupmates? She planned all of this five years ago?

mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• I mean, her medical records were released, aside from the fact that doubting somebody's suicide attempt is questionable, I don't know how else would you want her to prove that? A couple of pills? Her records literally said: intoxication commonly caused by overdose, and then the code number for suicide attempt. Her medical records are the most solid piece of proof that either one of the sides released in this whole thing. Are you implying that she was popping pills or something and took a taxi to the hospital with the idea that 5 years from then, her younger brother would post her medical records that she somehow got classified as a suicide attempt and call out her former groupmates? She planned all of this five years ago?

But there is no code for suicide attempt. I checked the code descriptions when the info got released and it says nothing about suicide, only "drug intoxication".

• This thread contains 13 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!