Posts by Leean_Taeyong

I’m not scheduled for work tomorrow and they’re still understaffed. I’m not coming in even if they call. My lazy coworker is stuck with our other 2 coworkers who do not tolerate her lazy shit. One is about to quit. That may leave only 2 for tomorrow. My coworker who doesn’t plan to quit already let her have it 2 days ago. That’s what her ass gets. :pepe-hehe:

Yes the job market in this country is hell. It used to be so easy to apply at places 2-3 years ago. Idk WTF happened. People with degrees are struggling, that’s fucked up.

She’s an older woman. Idk but I know she has a 14 year old son. I don’t have social anxiety lol I just hate socializing in general. I don’t have any fake laughs left in me & despise small talk.

Oh no I quit this job 6 years ago lol. I’m back after years of factory work. Over that field. A coworker threatened to punch me back then and they did nothing :facepalm:

LOL. She lied and told me our supervisor told her to take over for me. Coworker pulled me over and confirmed this was bullshit because this isn’t thr first time she’s taken that particular role for someone. Right now he’s in the back making wraps while she is stocking the meats and cheese. Lol right now I’m on the clock, hiding in the bathroom doing nothing just to be petty. Our other guy is on break so she’s out there all by herself. So if a customer needs assistance her ass gotta take care of them. Imma stay in here a good 15-20 minutes :pepe-smug:

oh wow, that is so dumb..i wouldnt like it if my co worker literally took over the work i was supposed to do, like seriously? cleaning a oven doesnt sound hard at all lmfao sounds like a typical task, she really was that lazy wasnt she. how much do you get paid??

>Im one of the most antisocial people I know

REAL T T

Not much, but enough to get by. I used to make a decent amount at my old job (I hated it) but the job market rn is so bad I had to take what I could get. 2 times this week including today. I was the only person out taking care of customers while she was in the back doing god knows what. Like…. Help?!

Dont worry, a job isnt school or something like that. document and keep track of what your co worker is doing and dont be afraid to file a complaint to whoever your boss is. theyll hopefully understand lol, especially if theres cameras at your work

That’s what I’m scared of. I used to work in this establishment 6 years ago and left on a bad note. I don’t like reporting things to higher ups (they generally don’t do shit) because all that does is lead to drama. But I will indeed document.

I don’t agree with snitching and getting someone in trouble at their job, but from now on I’m documenting everything from here on out. If my documents pile up I’ll have no other choice but to rat. I can tolerate personality differences but I WILL not tolerate slack.

I was assigned the easy job today at work and my lazy ass coworker thinks she’s gonna do it anyway just so she can avoid customers. Lmfao bitch if you think I’m doing your assigned work (cleaning out the oven) then you a mf fool. I’m only doing the job assigned to me for the night. Nothing more. Already bad enough you slacked on dishes the other night that I had to help you while you were on your last break. I was nice enough then but don’t be stupid enough to think that you can take advantage of me.

And I take that shit personal because while I’m one of the most antisocial people I know, yet I have ZERO problems with assisting customers. I don’t see how she has any excuse! WTF.

I told my coworker on her first day that I was I am an introvert & to not get offended when I am silent. She always talks, but I rarely ever reply. Hopefully she understands. I’m not in a bad mood. I don’t give af bout your lips being chapped.

She’s real as hell though. Because why tf do these customers expect us to know the prices to the 100+ shit we sell?

I hate having a baby face. So many minor’s / people in their early twenties try to befriend me. No! Don’t! Our maturity levels generally do not match! I’m months away from my late twenties. I honestly feel uncomfortable interacting with people who are under the age of 23. I’m trying to be nice. BUT SHIT. Thank God For AKP. Cause I can’t genuinely vent anywhere else :happyr: